Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,401 members, 7,861,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:25 AM

Chosen Is Blessed!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chosen Is Blessed!!! (258 Views)

It's Palm Sunday - Blessed Is He Who Comes In The Name Of The Lord / Chosen Is Blessed / The Lords Chosen Is The Finger Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chosen Is Blessed!!! by udopee(f): 2:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: FRIDAY JULY 8TH, 2016.

THEME: NO MATTER THE TERRIBLE NATURE OF YOUR CAPTIVITY, DELIVERANCE IS CERTAIN.

TEXT: Isaiah 49:26
49:26 And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

"Thus saith the Lord, Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered? 25 But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children. (Isaiah 49:24-25)

One cheering piece of news for you today is that your deliverance is certain and your captivity shall be no more. Maybe you believe it or may be not. But I tell you for the umpteenth time that my faith is greater than your doubt Your doubt cannot alter the word of God. No matter how terrible the powers responsible for your captivity may be, God is assuring you that He will loosen their grip/hold over you and you will go free. Remember. no power can stand before Him; for He will contend with them.

All the powers of your father's house or mother's house or shrines, marine spirit powers of the queen of the coast and the prince of the sea — He will give them their own flesh to eat; and give them their blood to drink Heaven is waiting for you to issue the command and the angels of God working with this ministry will be released for your sake. Are you ready now?

Sing a few songs of praise/worship, thank God for yet another day and then take the following prayer points. Prayer points:
1. Any power contending with me. the Lord will contend with thee, in Jesus' name. Any power oppressing my life. I command you to commit suicide, in Jesus' name. Eat your flesh and drink your blood, in Jesus' name. Let every captivity over my life, end in Jesus' name.

2. Let all the powers fighting against my life: receive damnation. in Jesus' name.

3. Any power contending with The Lord's Chosen Ministry, with my daddy in the Lord, his wife and children, in the name of Jesus I command you to eat your flesh and drink your blood, in Jesus name.

4. All the enemies of my pastor and The Lord's Chosen Ministry, I declare them enemies of God. Let the judgment of God visit them in Jesus' name.

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA

1 Like

Re: Chosen Is Blessed!!! by peteregwu(m): 3:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
God bless you for sharing.

(1) (Reply)

The Unlimited Power Of Joy. / End Time Reflections / Not A Hinderance!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.