Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,692 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

My Experience With Etisalat As Network Provider: Are We Helpless? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience With Etisalat As Network Provider: Are We Helpless? (471 Views)

Which Mobile Network Provider Currently Offers More Data Vol At A Cheaper Price? / Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? / 12 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Cheated By A Network Provider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With Etisalat As Network Provider: Are We Helpless? by olisasegun(m): 2:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
I bought 22G data on the 28th of June and plus the rollover from the previous 30days, I have over 25G.

On 3rd of this month which was 6 days after, my data was still exactly 25,469

On Wednesday, to my greatest surprise my data was 0. On enquiry from customer service, I was told I used 25,469MB within 72hrs. 

Even streaming live Tv series at rate of 300MB per hour for 72hours will not exhaust 25G data.

The irony of it all was that, previous 30 days I was very active online with a lot downloads including movies. Yet I was able to rollover more than 3G to the super speedily exhausted data of this month.

I know this is not what is obtainable in other countries.

I really hope our government can save us from these scammers masquerading as network providers.
Re: My Experience With Etisalat As Network Provider: Are We Helpless? by olisasegun(m): 11:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
What can we do?

(1) (Reply)

What Android Phone Can I Get? / Buy Your Light Online Or Call To Order / Pls Pls Help A Brother Am In Need Of Airtel Card 1h

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.