Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,914 members, 7,838,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

U GUYS ARE GETTING THIS WRONG!!! 38+, Single Single And Still Searching For You! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / U GUYS ARE GETTING THIS WRONG!!! 38+, Single Single And Still Searching For You! (600 Views)

Strictly For Dedicated Christians Who Are Still Single And Ready For Marriage / Over 25 Years Of Age And Still Searching For A Serious Partner? CLICK HERE / Still Searching For My Better Half (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U GUYS ARE GETTING THIS WRONG!!! 38+, Single Single And Still Searching For You! by IceAngel2(f): 6:09pm On Sep 09, 2009
BEFORE YOU READ PLS OTE THIS:
1 - THE REQUEST IS NOT PERSONAL
2 - IT IS NOT A SEARCH FOR A DATE
3 - IT IS AN INVITATION TO A TALKSHOW!!!
4 - THE TOPIC FOR THE EPISODE IS ON DATING SENARIO FOR THE "MATURE AND SINGLE"

NOW READ THE DETAILS BELOW & REPLY IF IT INTERESTS YOU.

Hey guys being being 38, single and searching is no joke in this day and time. not with the way younger ladies are springing up everyday like no mans business. Are you a single lady that falls within this category? are you a single guy that is about 40+ and single? now even better are you a single guy in a relationship who wont mind proposing to the lady of your dreams on via a talkshow on TV? then you guys need to holla me so we can talk! i'd really love to meet you! and i do have something really interesting for you all it will blow your mind literarily lol. email me on litezup4000@yahoo.com or call me on 07098800811.

if you have anything to say here, well nock yourself out and drop a few lines i'll appreciate that too   grin kiss cheesy
Re: U GUYS ARE GETTING THIS WRONG!!! 38+, Single Single And Still Searching For You! by posakosa(m): 9:13pm On Sep 09, 2009
sho fe do ko ? cool cool
Re: U GUYS ARE GETTING THIS WRONG!!! 38+, Single Single And Still Searching For You! by nues1985(m): 1:57pm On Sep 10, 2009
give me a call 08080588026, i could probably hook you up with a cousin of mine, i'm peter
Re: U GUYS ARE GETTING THIS WRONG!!! 38+, Single Single And Still Searching For You! by samsworld(m): 1:15pm On Sep 11, 2009
girl i'd love to know you. my name is sam and i'm a tall, dark and down to earth fella. you can view my profile to know more about me. i'd call you latter.

(1) (Reply)

Any Woman Seeking Nsa Relationship,please Only Serious Inquiries Only / Love / Are You Romantic And Active On Bed? You Are Urgently Needed Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.