Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,361 members, 7,836,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Sunday Oliseh To NFF: "Pay Us Now We Are Alive"; " We Do Not Owe You" - NFF - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sunday Oliseh To NFF: "Pay Us Now We Are Alive"; " We Do Not Owe You" - NFF (21754 Views)

Emmanuel Ikpeme Injured As DSS Moved Back To NFF Glasshouse / Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion / Oliseh To Share In Nigeria’s 2018 World Cup Bonus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Oliseh To NFF: "Pay Us Now We Are Alive"; " We Do Not Owe You" - NFF by hazyfm: 7:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
kenzysmith:
he is somebody sir

I know Oliseh, who the hell is he?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Oliseh To NFF: "Pay Us Now We Are Alive"; " We Do Not Owe You" - NFF by M4gunners: 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2016
I will be the last person to believe that NFF is not owning Oliseh.
Re: Sunday Oliseh To NFF: "Pay Us Now We Are Alive"; " We Do Not Owe You" - NFF by elopee3000(m): 7:18pm On Jul 08, 2016
Keneking:
Our Pep guardiola wink
lol na jalingo united olisa suppose dey coach grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Oliseh To NFF: "Pay Us Now We Are Alive"; " We Do Not Owe You" - NFF by nkechiben(f): 7:44pm On Jul 08, 2016
Oya make una pay am him money fast fast!
Re: Sunday Oliseh To NFF: "Pay Us Now We Are Alive"; " We Do Not Owe You" - NFF by bigtt76(f): 8:28pm On Jul 08, 2016
This one nor get shame sef ...after making us miss the next Nation's cup thereby putting us in a precarious situation for the 2018 World cup qualifiers e still get mouth to de tok eh? Isssoirte

EdifiedCEO:

Former Super Eagles coach, Sunday Oliseh has threatened the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) with ban over unpaid salaries.

Oliseh was appointed coach of the national team in July 2015 but resigned abruptly in February 2015 citing contract violations, unpaid wages and benefits to players and assistant coaches.

Five months after resigning, Oliseh has revealed that he and his assistant Jean Francois Losciuto are still being owed by the NFF.

The NFF have however insisted that they are not owing Oliseh any money.

Oliseh’s comment comes after the NFF admitted to owing late technical director of the Super Eagles, Shuaibu Amodu.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/07/photos-war-between-sunday-oliseh-and.html
Re: Sunday Oliseh To NFF: "Pay Us Now We Are Alive"; " We Do Not Owe You" - NFF by Jaspermulle: 8:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
Oliseh.... how? did he do any job for Nigeria that he is demanding for payment? name small thing dey make me say Thunder Fire Oliseh o,see failure we dey ask for pension
Re: Sunday Oliseh To NFF: "Pay Us Now We Are Alive"; " We Do Not Owe You" - NFF by Jaspermulle: 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
Oliseh.... how? did he do any job for Nigeria that he is demanding for payment? na small thing dey make me say Thunder Fire Oliseh o,see failure we dey ask for pension
Re: Sunday Oliseh To NFF: "Pay Us Now We Are Alive"; " We Do Not Owe You" - NFF by onos217(m): 8:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
NFF, whatever Oliseh is due, please give it to him, and stop that shameless act of yours. The deads don't need money when they are dead!
And those of you calling for Oliseh's head I applaud you, wait till you work with these guys(NFF), then mock him(Oliseh) in whatever way you feel he deserved to be mocked
Re: Sunday Oliseh To NFF: "Pay Us Now We Are Alive"; " We Do Not Owe You" - NFF by biggie73(m): 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
NFF,please pay Sunday Oliseh while he has life. I know NFF is lying.
Re: Sunday Oliseh To NFF: "Pay Us Now We Are Alive"; " We Do Not Owe You" - NFF by robosky02(m): 10:29pm On Jul 08, 2016
and they want to get a new coach..... a foreigner lol grin
Re: Sunday Oliseh To NFF: "Pay Us Now We Are Alive"; " We Do Not Owe You" - NFF by alfredbisong: 11:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
Rotty32:
You have my respect as a player but you messed up yourself with the way and manner you handled and resigned your appointment with NFF. It really show you are not ripe for such position ............ Not only owing you ....Mumu Coach
u r insulting oliseh?he is a leader
Re: Sunday Oliseh To NFF: "Pay Us Now We Are Alive"; " We Do Not Owe You" - NFF by alfredbisong: 11:21pm On Jul 08, 2016
megrimor:
Please who is Oliseh? That idiot of a useless coach?
ur papa useless.i pity nigeria
Re: Sunday Oliseh To NFF: "Pay Us Now We Are Alive"; " We Do Not Owe You" - NFF by brandchambers: 12:18am On Jul 09, 2016
arsenal33:
He doesn't deserve a penny. He was useless!

He should pay Nigeria for doing a shoddy job and jumping ship.

he was just crap!

Best comment by a mile. You actually nailed it for me.
Re: Sunday Oliseh To NFF: "Pay Us Now We Are Alive"; " We Do Not Owe You" - NFF by Abraham4christ(m): 4:25am On Jul 09, 2016
So must you shout,see this man o o.after all the 1.5 million i pay u daily.
Re: Sunday Oliseh To NFF: "Pay Us Now We Are Alive"; " We Do Not Owe You" - NFF by Araoluwa005(m): 5:41am On Jul 09, 2016
yekparikpa:
1Timothy 5:18.
1 Timothy: 5. 18. For the scripture saith, Thou shalt not muzzle the ox that treadeth out the corn. And, The labourer is worthy of his reward. - Bible Offline

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Netherlands Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 1) On 3rd December 2022 / Rollover 10,000 To A Million Naira With Just 2odds / AFCON 2013 Jokes. Lets Share It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.