Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Write English Language Like A Pro With This Free Software--- Must Have App! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Write English Language Like A Pro With This Free Software--- Must Have App! (491 Views)

Writing About Nigerian Pidgin English In English Language And Literature. / Download This Free Ebooks / A Little Bit Of English Language Magic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Write English Language Like A Pro With This Free Software--- Must Have App! by jerreleo: 4:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
Become a pro in writing the English language by using this FREE Tool to correct all your Grammatical Blunders!!!

Hello friends good day, smiley

I just stumbled upon this piece of valuable software, I gave it a try, and behold; it was entirely useful to me! Yes, and I am sure you’ll love it. cool

What this is all about:
It is “Grammarly” software designed to help students, regular people, business men/women, workers, etc. to write like a pro as the software aims to help you correct any form of grammatical errors common with people.

It works seamlessly just copy and paste your content and let the software proof-read it for you to correct all your mistakes, Nobody is perfect when it comes to writing a foreign language like English. So when next you plan to write a business proposal, school project or job application use this app to ease your stress let Grammarly do the rest for you.

You only need to input your email and name to get your FREE premium version of this software for ONE week!!!
Give it a shot, and You’ll like it.
Follow this Link to get your Free account ---> http://gram.ly/pm8x

Kindly comment if you find it valuable, Or ask questions if you don't Understand!
Thank You!!

(1) (Reply)

Word War Iii / That I May Talk / Gold Diggers - Olumide Olanrewaju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.