Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Buhari Hosts Northern Christian Leaders At The State House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Hosts Northern Christian Leaders At The State House (22470 Views)

Muhammadu Buhari Among The Most Tweeted World Leaders At The UN General Summit / President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) / Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Hosts Northern Christian Leaders At The State House by CXLVII: 6:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ugandans will still say "Buhari is Islamizing Nigeria"

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Northern Christian Leaders At The State House by christboytins(m): 6:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] [img][/img] enemy of progress @PMB
Re: Buhari Hosts Northern Christian Leaders At The State House by christboytins(m): 6:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
christboytins:
[color=#990000][/color] [img][/img] enemy of progress @PMB
Re: Buhari Hosts Northern Christian Leaders At The State House by martineverest(m): 6:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
dalambusu:
I bet you they are better Christians than most so called Christians in the South. They know what is called persecution. If the Southern christians face same persecution their Northern counterparts face by now Christianity would have a History more like Turkey. In a nutshell, they are not paid.
so,u didnt get my irony
Re: Buhari Hosts Northern Christian Leaders At The State House by LuckyLadolce(m): 6:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
princeakins:
i join u grin
grin
Re: Buhari Hosts Northern Christian Leaders At The State House by Kazrem(m): 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2016
Pmb is Islamizing Nigeria
Re: Buhari Hosts Northern Christian Leaders At The State House by abusurv(m): 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
Apostle Suleiman is from Edo state not from the North
Re: Buhari Hosts Northern Christian Leaders At The State House by Tripplejay23(m): 7:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
You Rock My President God bless u front and back

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Northern Christian Leaders At The State House by push24: 7:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
Re: Buhari Hosts Northern Christian Leaders At The State House by niyot124: 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
dominique:
'Islamization' of Nigeria in progress cool

Sorry but are you a muslim?
Re: Buhari Hosts Northern Christian Leaders At The State House by LordofNaija: 7:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
Nigeria is technically finished

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Northern Christian Leaders At The State House by pennyland(m): 7:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
And what did they discos?
Re: Buhari Hosts Northern Christian Leaders At The State House by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
My presido. When will u host babalawos na. Me i no wan gbadun u again ooo
Re: Buhari Hosts Northern Christian Leaders At The State House by hajhud: 7:23pm On Jul 08, 2016
martineverest:
They are paid Muslims.. Wailers

In short, apc paid them to disguise as Christians
sentiment will kill you, robot brain.
Re: Buhari Hosts Northern Christian Leaders At The State House by martineverest(m): 7:32pm On Jul 08, 2016
hajhud:
sentiment will kill you, robot brain.
read my comment well and comprehend....so sad dat u cant recognise sarcasm.....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosts Northern Christian Leaders At The State House by omojeesu(m): 7:33pm On Jul 08, 2016
Strategic deception!
I hope i'm proved wrong though.
Re: Buhari Hosts Northern Christian Leaders At The State House by soul2: 7:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
martineverest:
They are paid Muslims.. Wailers
In short, apc paid them to disguise as Christians
Mumu
Re: Buhari Hosts Northern Christian Leaders At The State House by TheSPEAKER(m): 7:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
Good. I'm just waiting to see him host native doctors and then nairalanders angry
Re: Buhari Hosts Northern Christian Leaders At The State House by abdulkabirO(m): 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
dalambusu:
I bet you they are better Christians than most so called Christians in the South. They know what is called persecution. If the Southern christians face same persecution their Northern counterparts face by now Christianity would have a History more like Turkey. In a nutshell, they are not paid.

U better come of it ,remember Christianity is a stranger in the north and even south here,what do u say about what Muslims face in most Igbo dominated places?I am victim of how they treated us in afikpo ebonyin state,leave ur religious sentiments outta this
Re: Buhari Hosts Northern Christian Leaders At The State House by farem: 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
Oksman:

So PMB is now 'Lord', a mortal?. Blind loyalty is a cognitive dissonance, i hope you better have yourself examined, gosh!
If don't know what that all-important statement means it's better to remain silent than to allow the demon of hatred for Buhari interpretes for you.

The Lord is on the throne!
Re: Buhari Hosts Northern Christian Leaders At The State House by farem: 8:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
hotspec:
Whre is Ayo Oritsejofoh?

Open ya eyes, you go see am for middle standing upside-down!

I think the last I checked, Ayo Oritsejafor's Church was in Zamfara south - West in Northern Nijeriya.
Re: Buhari Hosts Northern Christian Leaders At The State House by EngrSirwhite: 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
coolWhat was actually discussed in the meeting? Pictures are not enough!!!
Re: Buhari Hosts Northern Christian Leaders At The State House by martineverest(m): 8:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
soul2:

Mumu
your comment just shown how dummb you're.... Read and and comprehend.... Can't u detect sarcasm?...... The consent was meant to justify buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Northern Christian Leaders At The State House by UuzbaGuuzba: 8:21pm On Jul 08, 2016
Who's the dude in the green coat?
Re: Buhari Hosts Northern Christian Leaders At The State House by Zex0020(m): 8:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
Oops Hw Comes...Christianity Is In It Way Out,,,u Guyz Thought Bosun Emmanuel Is Crazy...Let Go There No Time A Handshake Has Been Established...I Pray I Pass Xtianity 2 The Next Generation
Re: Buhari Hosts Northern Christian Leaders At The State House by luckman20(m): 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2016
Bubu will soon host confederation cup inside aso villa
*buHOSTri
Re: Buhari Hosts Northern Christian Leaders At The State House by Druhill(m): 10:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
owolabi400:
President Muhammadu Buhari receives in audience Northern Christian Leaders"Eagle Eye Forum" at the State house.

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/08/photo-president-buhari-hosts-northern-christian-leaders-at-the-state-house/

Thank God my pastor is there.
Re: Buhari Hosts Northern Christian Leaders At The State House by bams2999(m): 10:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
PMB want Christianize nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Northern Christian Leaders At The State House by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 10:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
dalambusu:
Who are,those who make up the christians in the north? Arent they thé southerners?? The killings and bombing that has been going on which people are the most affectex you there just commaring what you are ignorant of .....what do yo understand by the term persécution??
Re: Buhari Hosts Northern Christian Leaders At The State House by LockDown69(m): 11:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
The last pic correct die.
Re: Buhari Hosts Northern Christian Leaders At The State House by buss: 1:23am On Jul 09, 2016
Oga there are other tribes in the north too that are not hausa or fulani
nnaemekanwachuk:

Who are,those who make up the christians in the north? Arent they thé southerners?? The killings and bombing that has been going on which people are the most affectex you there just commaring what you are ignorant of .....what do yo understand by the term persécution??
abdulkabirO:

U better come of it ,remember Christianity is a stranger in the north and even south here,what do u say about what Muslims face in most Igbo dominated places?I am victim of how they treated us in afikpo ebonyin state,leave ur religious sentiments outta this
Re: Buhari Hosts Northern Christian Leaders At The State House by berrystunn(m): 7:24am On Jul 09, 2016
timohcharles:
Mr presido oo, jst carry on. God will see u thr.

Through what??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspension Of Nigerian Top Judge Breaches Human Rights - UN / Senator Ali Ndume Proposes Communication Tax. Nigerians React / Boko Haram Now Using Cows To Bomb Communities - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.