Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Governor Ikpeazu Hosts His Team Of Lawyers After High Court Victory. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ikpeazu Hosts His Team Of Lawyers After High Court Victory. Photos (42408 Views)

Victor Umeh Buys A Car For Catholic Priest After Election Victory (Photos) / Oshiomhole & Iara Celebrate Obaseki's Victory (Photos) / Ize-iyamu Hosts His Campaign Managers To A Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Hosts His Team Of Lawyers After High Court Victory. Photos by skywalker001(m): 9:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
snowwhyte607:
Now which of the courts is to be obeyed, FHC Abuja or FHC Owerri? Nigeria justice system is a huge joke
it's entirely 2 diff case bro...
The case in FHC owerri is btwn him and Nwosu and d case in FHC abuja is btwn him and Ogah

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Hosts His Team Of Lawyers After High Court Victory. Photos by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
ok
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Hosts His Team Of Lawyers After High Court Victory. Photos by sexaddict08(m): 9:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Hosts His Team Of Lawyers After High Court Victory. Photos by Sirmuel1(m): 9:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
iKarma:

[size=18pt]I'd rejoice because the fish didn't drop me in Enugu- Fulani Land.[/size]

grin grin grin
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Hosts His Team Of Lawyers After High Court Victory. Photos by Chiboboski: 9:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
snowwhyte607:
Now which of the courts is to be obeyed, FHC Abuja or FHC Owerri? Nigeria justice system is a huge joke
it's only one court that sacked Ikpeazu. The court sat over the case for many months and gave her judgment before any other court. I wonder why people are so ignorant of legal matters. Ikeazu can only gain back the seat only and only through appalate court but for now let him continue to deceive himself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Hosts His Team Of Lawyers After High Court Victory. Photos by Defenderng1: 9:44pm On Jul 08, 2016
Gosh!!! Look at the team of Lawyers that help bring victory to Governor Dr. Okieze. I wonder what people like Saraki, Buhari, Obj, GEJ, etc team of lawyers will look like.Please na beg I dey beg make una give me one sound lawyer like Gani. plsssssssssss
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Hosts His Team Of Lawyers After High Court Victory. Photos by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
aressssa:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3944778_saga1_jpegaf676a3285691b64c30b53bb2083b5d6

You can not tell me these sad and pathetic looking people are celebrating anything, they know there's no light at the end of the tunnel.. .

One can tell that this is not a victory seating, no food no drink no smile

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Hosts His Team Of Lawyers After High Court Victory. Photos by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
ok na
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Hosts His Team Of Lawyers After High Court Victory. Photos by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
aressssa:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3944778_saga1_jpegaf676a3285691b64c30b53bb2083b5d6

You can not tell me these sad and pathetic looking people are celebrating anything, they know there's no light at the end of the tunnel.. .

One can tell that this is not a victory seating, no food, no drink no smile

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Hosts His Team Of Lawyers After High Court Victory. Photos by LordofNaija: 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
Nigeria is technically finished
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Hosts His Team Of Lawyers After High Court Victory. Photos by Mintek: 9:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
aressssa:

You're the pathetic one, media agent of a wicked government.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Hosts His Team Of Lawyers After High Court Victory. Photos by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
Frankiss44:

Which planet are you from?
she's from mars grin
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Hosts His Team Of Lawyers After High Court Victory. Photos by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 9:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
agbonkamen:
Honestly is a joke to me ooo our Judiciary systm don die is of no use when justice can not prevail cos E dey pain me gaga o
What justice that was ought to prevail but never did?
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Hosts His Team Of Lawyers After High Court Victory. Photos by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
Light over dark, good over evil! So who is the light and who is the dark, who is good and who is bad? It's this type of childish talk that causes friction in the polity angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Hosts His Team Of Lawyers After High Court Victory. Photos by MyX1: 9:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
Uche Ogar should immediately hand over that certificate of return to any Chisco driver coming to Abuja this night as the Inec commissioner will be waiting at Chisco park Abuja to pick it up......signed INEC publicity secretary.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Hosts His Team Of Lawyers After High Court Victory. Photos by MyX1: 9:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
Congrats Dr Ikpeazu..........Uche Ogar should immediately hand over that certificate of return to any Chisco driver coming to Abuja this night as the Inec commissioner will be waiting at Chisco park Abuja to pick it up......signed INEC publicity secretary.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Hosts His Team Of Lawyers After High Court Victory. Photos by geraldmezi(m): 10:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
you get luck
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Hosts His Team Of Lawyers After High Court Victory. Photos by agbonkamen(f): 10:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
nnaemekanwachuk:
What justice that was ought to prevail but never did?
Young man am talking about Nigeria System ok
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Hosts His Team Of Lawyers After High Court Victory. Photos by TheSPEAKER(m): 10:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
They sure don't look like they're celebrating. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Hosts His Team Of Lawyers After High Court Victory. Photos by guiddoti: 10:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
political fossils everywhere
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Hosts His Team Of Lawyers After High Court Victory. Photos by pointstores(m): 10:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
ok
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Hosts His Team Of Lawyers After High Court Victory. Photos by aloziedaya(m): 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2016
Can't imagine how after more than one year of the election people are still busy from one court to the other seeking power.
Nigeria is a complete zoo. There is no government at the top.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Hosts His Team Of Lawyers After High Court Victory. Photos by MrMcJay(m): 10:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
Looks to me like the funeral service of Ikpeazu's political career.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Hosts His Team Of Lawyers After High Court Victory. Photos by buksaylor001: 10:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
But come o look at it,a person that wins a court case should be rejoicing-but from what I see there's absolutely nobody that is happy in all these pictures,even the man that is hosting them-prove me wrong?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Hosts His Team Of Lawyers After High Court Victory. Photos by sunnyside16(m): 10:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
All these lawyers just for one man, who pays them? Tax payers. Foolish people everywhere in govt

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Hosts His Team Of Lawyers After High Court Victory. Photos by lightheart(m): 11:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
ydass:

One can tell that this is not a victory seating, no food no drink no smile

You are brutal! cry

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Hosts His Team Of Lawyers After High Court Victory. Photos by khrisluv(m): 11:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
haters please leave ikpeazu my brother to be governor now biko..........Dis man is from my villa and has been doing his best to make abia state a better place.....haters whatusupu naaaaa who be ogah to were boss dey naaaaaa,nwosu or oga are u alearner??

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Hosts His Team Of Lawyers After High Court Victory. Photos by sammhi(m): 11:33pm On Jul 08, 2016
Bolustic:
Ikpeazu should stop deluding himself and his gullible followers. The Owerri High Court has a coordinate jurisdiction with the Federal High Court Abuja, none, except an Appeal or Supreme court, can nullify the judgement of the other.

He should stop wasting the state fund on vain celebrations.

...............................................................................................

I can count up to 15 lawyers in those pictures, same people who are pretending not to see it now are those who wailed to the highest heaven when PMB hired some SANs to defend him.

All I'm saying is, in a legal battle, two good heads are better than one.
So where there are conflicting judgement on same case which is which?
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Hosts His Team Of Lawyers After High Court Victory. Photos by TINCAN(m): 11:47pm On Jul 08, 2016
Hw e take concern me?? [img]

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Hosts His Team Of Lawyers After High Court Victory. Photos by pilgrim11(m): 11:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
it surprises me how some of us analyse issues. im neither for ikpeazu nor ogah but what baffles me is how fhc owerri arrived at a judgement, within a day, that took fhc abuja several months to adjudge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Hosts His Team Of Lawyers After High Court Victory. Photos by pilgrim11(m): 11:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
it surprises me how some of us analyse issues. im neither for ikpeazu nor ogah but what baffles me is how fhc owerri arrived at a judgement, within a day, that took fhc abuja several months to adjudge.
cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole: Once You Join APC, All Your Sins Are Forgiven - / Senators In Emergency Meeting Over Saraki- Daily Trust / Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.