Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,422 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters (36120 Views)

Senate Walks Out Hammed Ali, Customs Comptroller General For Not Wearing Uniform / EFCC Recovers 17 Vehicles From Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Comptroller Of Customs (pics) / Buhari Appoints Ja’afaru As Comptroller-general Of Prisons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters by clefstone(m): 10:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
Northerners are actually the most corrupt people in Nigeria but few people know that

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters by freeze001(f): 10:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
Now this is the real corruption at play. Will they fight it? No, because he is a muslim from Kebbi state and worships Bubu after Mohammed. Make dem continue!

Thank God for Sahara reporters.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters by Sylverly(m): 10:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
And who says spirits are not in the media..Wait! Until, SR carry ur matter.. grin. SR, the only platform that involuntarily radiate smiles on my face..#those people can see pass Amadioha. grin

3 Likes

Re: Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters by chubbygal(f): 10:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
Even for police station dey no safe.

2 Likes

Re: Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters by chivic(m): 10:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
Can someone appointed by Presido be kwarupt?Don't tell me that! he was meticulously chosen after painstaking investigation by the incorruptible EFCC and DSS.

Nonsense!!!! grin grin

some integrity and non kwarupt people will not see it?

ohh that his name was Nnamdi oluwayemi Ochuko.....He for de prison now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
grin He passed the Barton to the SENATORS then to his NOISEMAKERS grin grin It is well with Nigerians
Chaii.
On a more serious note if this exposure is carried on most civil servants will be indicted.
Ohammadike:
Bubu also forged his certificate.

Govt of forgery
Re: Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters by RonJeremy: 10:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
doctokwus:
The 2 most hardworking organisations in Nigeria today are:
The EFCC

sahara reporters

Both of their mottos seem to be:"to go where no one else and touch who no one else dare"

EFCC are just Buhari's attack dogs, they are not working. Why are they not all over Tinubu, Fashola and Amaechi? Sahara Reporters are definitely doing a good job.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
grin
peterdrury:
This will surely be swept under the rug. When was the last time this government probed one of its own who are loyal to them?
grin grin grin I no fit stop oooo grin grin ...
Re: Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters by eph12(m): 10:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
seunmsg:
Busted! Kudos to SaharaReporters for the great job they are doing. Without them, corrupt interest would have swallowed the ongoing war against impunity and corruption.
Don't see the impact Sahara is making here bros. This will be denied and few days from today we won't hear anything about it. This has been the case so I don't see anything different.

1 Like

Re: Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters by mannobeGod: 10:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
My country make me laugh. I laugh and it laugh back at me..kekekekekekekekeke grin
Re: Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters by Yahami(m): 10:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
We in Nairaland Forum need to award Sahara media crew they are the best. Bring out details of some crook that no media there try them! May you guys live long!! If not them we won't have know what's going wrongly in our country.... Sahara the great keep it up

1 Like

Re: Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters by Abagworo(m): 10:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
I just love Sahara reporters. Unbiased investigative journalism.

1 Like

Re: Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters by Abagworo(m): 10:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
eph12:

Don't see the impact Sahara is making here bros. This will be denied and few days from today we won't hear anything about it. This has been the case so I don't see anything different.

Its one step at a time. Even if it's denied the record stays there for generations unborn to see and judge our generation. In as much as 2 years is little with regards to age manipulation across the world, being caught with evidence makes you a fraud and undeserving of such sensitive position. It means you can manipulate documents to cover personal or vested interests.
Re: Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters by wiseoneking: 11:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
naijanijas:
what is big deal ? undecided
I hope you do say that about Saraki.
Re: Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters by Izontubo(m): 11:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
Can we all hail the tribe with the best integrity keepers.??....

Hail them...

cheesy
Re: Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters by bladeAnders(m): 11:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
age falsication in Nigeria today be like pencil and Eraser
Re: Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters by braine(m): 11:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
kennyakobo:
May SR not have data on the day of your shame.

Amen o! Those guys too dey open people yansh.
Re: Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters by eph12(m): 11:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
Abagworo:

Its one step at a time. Even if it's denied the record stays there for generations unborn to see and judge our generation. In as much as 2 years is little with regards to age manipulation across the world, being caught with evidence makes you a fraud and undeserving of such sensitive position. It means you can manipulate documents to cover personal or vested interests.
We talking about immediate impact and the fight against corruption. Still trying to understand what you mean by the bolded though
Re: Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters by solpat(m): 11:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
Finally its in the news. Stu.pid man, he will not go free in this matter angryangry
Re: Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
clefstone:
Northerners are actually the most corrupt people in Nigeria but few people know that
We all knw that, all the criminals Nigeria has ever produced are from the north, praying every friday and attending mecca every yr.

Smh.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
Most people shouting here have their affidavits of football age declaration tucked under their beds, yet they are shouting like the man has done something we have not seen before.

Please you guys should allow me sleep jor! I'm tired of you all's hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters by blackfase(m): 11:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
Sahara Reporters the WikiLeaks of Africa, Sowore the Assange of Naija.... cheesy
More grease

1 Like

Re: Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
solpat:
Finally its in the news. Stu.pid man, he will not go free in this matter angryangry
They all end up going free, so far as they're in the ruling party.
Re: Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters by solpat(m): 11:47pm On Jul 08, 2016
herbie27:
They all end up going free, so far as they're in the ruling party.

I agree with you but this one, he must sinkangry
Re: Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters by Zex0020(m): 11:47pm On Jul 08, 2016
I Dey Think Of Hw 2 Think...But Poliz Recruitment Is Also An Example.All Propaganda Continue(APC).
Re: Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters by nell2: 12:59am On Jul 09, 2016
Bolustic:

A real government of forgery which includes Ekweremadu, Ikpeazu tax clearance forgery and many others. He who lives glass house don't throw stones.

By The Way,
I think Buhari should set up a committee whose primary objective is to investigate allegations made by Sahara Reporters and other media houses.
so b/c they accused your own you want the media to be investigated. Smh for this hypocritical nation
Re: Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters by chiefolododo(m): 1:29am On Jul 09, 2016
Falsification no be crime for Nigeria. Our president was 78 when he celebrated 72 .

4 Likes

Re: Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters by Raphael13(m): 2:06am On Jul 09, 2016
the baba nko?
no b him principal give am paper?
Re: Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters by MissingBudget: 2:22am On Jul 09, 2016
Buhari the president forged his WAEC results, what do you want him to do? Does he have the moral right to sack the man?
Re: Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:21am On Jul 09, 2016
A forged government by the forgers and for the forgers
Re: Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters by Paperwhite(m): 4:06am On Jul 09, 2016
Ohammadike:
Bubu also forged his certificate.

Govt of forgery
Nigeria is finished.Yet this dullard of a president keeps appointing corrupt & incompetent northerners into this useless government of all time while the zombies kept worshiping him as usual-"Comrade Napoleon(Buhari) is always right". May it never be well with those who brought this calamity upon this nation.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'El-Rufai Is Tyrannical': Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi / President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) / FG Drags Anambra To Supreme Court, Slams N50bn Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.