Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

VIDEO: I Almost Committed Suicide During My Darkest Days- Femi Otedola - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / VIDEO: I Almost Committed Suicide During My Darkest Days- Femi Otedola (26753 Views)

Femi Otedola Spends His Democracy Day At Dangote’s Refinery / Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue. / Femi Otedola And Lil Kesh Do The "Shaku Shaku" Dance At Fatima Dangote's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO: I Almost Committed Suicide During My Darkest Days- Femi Otedola by Nazacent: 7:11am On Jul 09, 2016
Abegi somethings inspire me, not this type of story. Your dad was once a governor of lagos state. You can never be too broke not to bounce back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: I Almost Committed Suicide During My Darkest Days- Femi Otedola by Lifestone(m): 7:13am On Jul 09, 2016
anonym0us:
Which suicide? After ur papa don loot lagos
Lol. Kids everywhere. How old were you when his father was a Governor? Abacha overthrew his father in 1994 (1992-1994) within all the crisis of June 12, 1993.
Let's salute a successful business man.
Beside he is not the only former governor's son alive

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: I Almost Committed Suicide During My Darkest Days- Femi Otedola by yemmit90: 7:13am On Jul 09, 2016
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
This dude is obviously a pretty terrible liar.

It could be truth my friend. You think it is that easy to lose everything in the business(even if you are from the rich background).

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: I Almost Committed Suicide During My Darkest Days- Femi Otedola by onatisi(m): 7:13am On Jul 09, 2016
yemmit90:

It is very possible, if you are a business man, you will understand him better.

I have my own part of this type of story to share someday.
Let him commit the suicide first before we can believe him

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: I Almost Committed Suicide During My Darkest Days- Femi Otedola by victorjoe(m): 7:13am On Jul 09, 2016
niyot124:
It's not too late, he can still do it undecided

One is never too rich to commit suicide na

U no nice at all.
Re: VIDEO: I Almost Committed Suicide During My Darkest Days- Femi Otedola by 989900: 7:14am On Jul 09, 2016
Only a few can relate to his experience. The rich also cry, especially when you run into major debts.

Losing everything is not the problem (you can deal with that, count your losses . . . move on, or accept your fate) -- your creditors are -- they are everywhere, in your sleep, while eating, sitting, driving, praying, crying, 'sh!*ting, peeing, drinking -- you never get a breather, they just suck the life out of you!

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: I Almost Committed Suicide During My Darkest Days- Femi Otedola by yemmit90: 7:15am On Jul 09, 2016
onatisi:
Let him commit the suicide first before we can believe him
You a wicked soul!
Re: VIDEO: I Almost Committed Suicide During My Darkest Days- Femi Otedola by oodua1stson: 7:16am On Jul 09, 2016
niyot124:
It's not too late, he can still do it undecided

One is never too rich to commit suicide na
ori e o da angry
Re: VIDEO: I Almost Committed Suicide During My Darkest Days- Femi Otedola by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 09, 2016
onatisi:

God bless you guys. I am impressed by ur quick thinking.
Majority of Nigerians will believe any cock and bullshit story from a rich man that links his past with the poor masses.
Dont be surprised that some people may be feeling sorry for this guy all because he said he nearly committed suicide.

Obviously you did not listen to the video before your irrelevant comment
No wonder many youths of today will remain poor till they die
They will never pass simple interview because they cannot listen
This is the attribute you just displayed
The video is not about how he made his money! It is about his very bad days? That has obviously nothing to do with being the son of a former governor, I am not sure if you are deaf but I am not. I heard him said he lost 1 bi usd. Is that not a bad experience? I smh for the youths of today. Just like Femi said, people are short-sighted and only interested in profit, you wailing mentality has completely blocked your reasoning mentality!
There is still time though for you to make amends and change and make things straight for you before it is too late - my advise for you

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: I Almost Committed Suicide During My Darkest Days- Femi Otedola by dinoGLGNG(m): 7:19am On Jul 09, 2016
DDeliverer:
e go better?
you are bleeped bro
Re: VIDEO: I Almost Committed Suicide During My Darkest Days- Femi Otedola by uvalued(m): 7:22am On Jul 09, 2016
infogenius:
There is no star without a scar - Bishop David Oyedepo.

It's only the courageous that make it to the mountain top.

Good he chose to weather the storm which paid off big time.
Nice one

thank you LORD for speaking thru otedola...meeting @ pointgrace
Re: VIDEO: I Almost Committed Suicide During My Darkest Days- Femi Otedola by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 09, 2016
my worst day with zenith bank

no permanent friend or enemy for real

it was zenith bank that seized zenons brand new head office when otedola was defaulting on his loan

they probably had a very big part in the worst day cheesy
Re: VIDEO: I Almost Committed Suicide During My Darkest Days- Femi Otedola by brightlinse(m): 7:25am On Jul 09, 2016
"Persistence, patience and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success".for those that saying his father is formal governor yes but what of other sons of formal governors that can't boost of anything. May God continue to enlarge you coast.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: I Almost Committed Suicide During My Darkest Days- Femi Otedola by onatisi(m): 7:26am On Jul 09, 2016
JayJohnson:

No wonder may youths of today will remain poor till they die
The video is not about how he made his money! It is about his very bad days? That has obviously nothing to do with being the son of a former governor, I am not sure if you are deaf but I am not. I heard him said he lost 1 bi usd. Is that not a bad experience? I smh for the youths of today. Just like Femi said, people are short-sighted and only interested in profit, you wailing mentality has completely blocked your reasoning mentality!
There is still time though for you to make amends and change and make things straight for you before it is too late - my advise for you
Obviously you are the compound ***l ,
Abeg no make me complete am
You know very little about Femi otedola . When did he lose 1 billion us dollars ?
You guys just swallow these stories without using ur brains and that is why u always end up choosing the wrong leaders because u dont ask them sensible questions when they make their claims

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: I Almost Committed Suicide During My Darkest Days- Femi Otedola by Burgerlomo: 7:27am On Jul 09, 2016
temitemi1:
If Femi Otedola almost committed suicide, there still plenty of hope for me then.

Yep, and me too.
Re: VIDEO: I Almost Committed Suicide During My Darkest Days- Femi Otedola by InvertedHammer: 7:30am On Jul 09, 2016
yemmit90:

/
He has multiple backup plans that you don't have.
That's all.
A cry in Banana island is not and cannot be equated to a cry in Ajegunle.
\

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: I Almost Committed Suicide During My Darkest Days- Femi Otedola by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 09, 2016
onatisi:

You know very little about Femi otedola . When did he lose 1 billion us dollars ?
You guys just swallow these stories without using ur brains and that is why u always end up choosing the wrong leaders because u dont ask them sensible questions when they make their claims

I am sorry, I have forgotten your tecno phone cannot play YouTube videos, that is why you are asking when he lost the money. It will be wrong to jump to the conclusion you are deaf which may be wrong. But at this time, it is safe to assume you are obviously not using your listening faculty hence your continued joblessness! Typical children will end up abusing you when their stupidity is being corrected and they end up being stupid for life

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: I Almost Committed Suicide During My Darkest Days- Femi Otedola by omofabulous(f): 7:35am On Jul 09, 2016
Does suicide really change anything? Face life's challenges and come out with a crown
Re: VIDEO: I Almost Committed Suicide During My Darkest Days- Femi Otedola by InvertedHammer: 7:35am On Jul 09, 2016
onatisi:

/
Lol. A beg no mind am.

Someone who is worth $2b, even if he lost $1b (which by the way is by re-evaluation and not physical cash), is not starving.

Some people lose jobs and their lives go on a tailspin.
Otedola can walk into any bank in Nigeria and secure $1m loan in a heartbeat. Poor him!
There are some narratives that are interesting but Otedola's is not one of them.
\

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: I Almost Committed Suicide During My Darkest Days- Femi Otedola by toby2(m): 7:40am On Jul 09, 2016
temitemi1:
If Femi Otedola almost committed suicide, there still plenty of hope for me then.
how u doing? Been a long time, hope u r good
Re: VIDEO: I Almost Committed Suicide During My Darkest Days- Femi Otedola by onatisi(m): 7:43am On Jul 09, 2016
JayJohnson:

I am sorry, I have forgotten your tecno phone cannot play YouTube videos, that is why you are asking when he lost the money. It will be wrong to jump to the conclusion you are deaf which may be wrong. But at this time, it is safe to assume you are obviously not using your listening faculty hence your continued joblessness! Typical children will end up abusing you when their stupidity is being corrected and they end up being stupid for life

Re: VIDEO: I Almost Committed Suicide During My Darkest Days- Femi Otedola by OBAGADAFFI: 7:43am On Jul 09, 2016
InvertedHammer:

/
Lol. A beg no mind am.

Someone who is worth $2b, even if he lost $1b (which by the way is by re-evaluation and not physical cash), is not starving.

Otedola can walk into any bank in Nigeria and secure $1m loan in a heartbeat. Poor him!
There are some narratives that are interesting but Otedola's is not one of them.
\

He didn't just lost 1b, he was debt ridden with properties confiscated.

No, bank will give him loans in such conditions.

As at that time he was also battling AP shareholders.

Remember Adenuga once ran out of the country.

I don't pity the these men.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: I Almost Committed Suicide During My Darkest Days- Femi Otedola by onatisi(m): 7:45am On Jul 09, 2016
InvertedHammer:

/
Lol. A beg no mind am.

\

Re: VIDEO: I Almost Committed Suicide During My Darkest Days- Femi Otedola by onatisi(m): 7:46am On Jul 09, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

He didn't just lost 1b, he was debt ridden with properties confiscated.

No, bank will give him loans in such conditions.

As at that time he was also battling AP shareholders.

Remember Adenuga once ran out of the country.

I don't pity the these men.
Otedola told u these things ,abi
Ok ooo welldone
Re: VIDEO: I Almost Committed Suicide During My Darkest Days- Femi Otedola by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 09, 2016
dinoGLGNG:
you are bleeped bro
what?
Re: VIDEO: I Almost Committed Suicide During My Darkest Days- Femi Otedola by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 09, 2016
Your father was a former governor of a state.It was through the influence of your father that OBJ gave you oil licence that make you to become an oil magnate.So you have everything you need. Don't come here and start telling us cockk and bull story.
Re: VIDEO: I Almost Committed Suicide During My Darkest Days- Femi Otedola by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 09, 2016
infogenius:
There is no star without a scar - Bishop David Oyedepo.

It's only the courageous that make it to the mountain top.

Good he chose to weather the storm which paid off big time.
Nice one
Don't let pastors and Bishops deceive you with sweet sermon.
Re: VIDEO: I Almost Committed Suicide During My Darkest Days- Femi Otedola by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 09, 2016
yemmit90:

Don't forget,he is one of the oil cabal that is collecting fuel subsidy money from government and not supplying fuel,by diverting it to neighbouring countries to sell.
Re: VIDEO: I Almost Committed Suicide During My Darkest Days- Femi Otedola by onatisi(m): 8:08am On Jul 09, 2016
Love Machine:
Your father was a former governor of a state.It was through the influence of your father that OBJ gave you oil licence that make you to become an oil magnate.So you have everything you need. Don't come here and start telling us cockk and bull story.
abeg help me tell Dem o
Love Machine:
Don't forget,he is one of the oil cabal that is collecting fuel subsidy money from government and not supplying fuel,by diverting it to neighbouring countries to sell.
Re: VIDEO: I Almost Committed Suicide During My Darkest Days- Femi Otedola by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 09, 2016
JayJohnson:

No wonder many youths of today will remain poor till they die
The headline alone has conclude what the video is talking about.
Re: VIDEO: I Almost Committed Suicide During My Darkest Days- Femi Otedola by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:10am On Jul 09, 2016
Dull speaker, but interesting interview.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NACCIMA Proposes Naira For ECOWAS Single Currency / Zenith Bank Overtakes First Bank As The Largest Bank In Nigeria / Nigerian Lawyer Sues Access Bank For Failed ATM Transaction, Demands N100m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.