Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) (92022 Views)

"Is This A Human Being?": Lady's Heavy Make Up Photos Got People Confused / A Bride's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress Got People Talking (Photo) / Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by Rasque1759(m): 1:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
this is a 419 case o.....chai....
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by DandyWalker(m): 1:26pm On Jul 09, 2016
Pandorabox:
Who am I to judge? After all a man is getting married to her. We that have smooth face never Marry o.
Lol. BTW, hope u know the meaning of ur moniker?
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by Lolaabokoku(f): 2:12pm On Jul 09, 2016
Jeezz
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by NightHawke: 3:52pm On Jul 09, 2016
For me, i will rather applaud the make-up artist for doing a great job.
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by dominic26(m): 6:25pm On Jul 09, 2016
would she be on this makeup forever in her new home?, anyways......her pikin no go wear makeup
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by tomdon(m): 4:45am On Jul 10, 2016
this is only acne and will definitely disappear with the use of the right creams.
she's preferable to many ugly bitches who don't have acne
the proof is that the man marrying her saw beyond the face
that's sweet

1 Like

Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by Frankiss44(m): 9:58am On Jul 10, 2016
Alezy:
lolz. ...bad guy. who don tell u that one again? ??

na just short stay for sapele.

how warri nau?

You forget am a guy with his ear on the ground.. Omo Warri just dey. Every gbomski so everybody dey on low key
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 10, 2016
Pandorabox:
Who am I to judge? After all a man is getting married to her. We that have smooth face never Marry o.
My sister....I tire o undecided
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by Alezy(m): 11:39pm On Jul 10, 2016
Frankiss44:

You forget am a guy with his ear on the ground.. Omo Warri just dey. Every gbomski so everybody dey on low key
lolz. ..i hear u bros.

I hala you but u no pick. u Don dey turn okowa small small oh.
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by mhizzpresh09(f): 6:28am On Jul 11, 2016
show me a fine Lady on make up and I will show you d secret behind DT mask you see#fine thou#
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by prciouschika(f): 2:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
mostyg:

Your comment is well noted.

May God bring your Mr right to you sooner than you expect and also grant you all your heart desires.
amen
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by Feanah(f): 4:21pm On Sep 02, 2016
Who knows how beautiful her heart is?that's what truly matters
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by prciouschika(f): 9:40am On May 13, 2017
mostyg:

Your comment is well noted.

May God bring your Mr right to you sooner than you expect and also grant you all your heart desires.
hi
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 01, 2019
Mission accomplished. It's strong!! sad
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by gellermonicabel: 9:56am On Sep 25, 2019
Just awful! My bride i met on the web after found useful web site review https://cherylhearts.com/category/useful-reviews/ is much more prettier without make-up and this girl is just unbelievable ugly. I think pretty woman doesn't need any make up, maybe only the smallest changes. The other part is nature beauty every woman has from it's birth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing / Sewing for beginners / Lady's Before & After Makeover Photos Spark Outage Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.