Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,353 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Beware Of The Latest Stealing Trend!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Beware Of The Latest Stealing Trend!! (573 Views)

With The Latest Trend #lazynigerianyouths, Caption This Photo / CHEAP DATA BUNDLES..1GB MTN for #400 / Beware Of Dogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of The Latest Stealing Trend!! by Martinmania(m): 7:44pm On Jul 08, 2016
This happened to me today and I thought I should share with you guys.
So I was on my way to the ATM just by a road side .. got to the ATM unfortunately for me EcoBank blocked the ATM port (Lord knows why)..
Came out frustrated,was already thinking of how I'm going to get to another bank... when a man approached me...right in front of a filling station (open space oo)
Now: he sounded confident ...he should be in his late 30s.. has a round face and body to match...one kind fair complexion and scattered chin beards....
He just approached me saying "ehen!! Yellow.. come.. help me get to the other filling station(like it was just 50steps away fr this one) tell the manager I said he should give you my bag with my blackberry charger in it... I was wondering.. can't you go yourself... he said he wants to catch a bus here and I should just pity him... he's tired (seriously he was sweating)... I said OK... how would yhu trust me... he said ehmm.. he would have called the manager buh his phone was dead and asked if I had airtime ...I said OK.. gave him my phone he dialed a number and was like "ehhn he's sending a boy nau.. (he asked my name) his name is Martin.. ehhn give him" then he cut ... immediately he just tapped my back and said I should go kpe the guy would call him when I get there.. naso I go oo. I no turn back till I got there.. unfortunately the manager there said no body dropped bag #lobatan... by the time I ran back. He was gone..
Morales.. no matter how smart you think you are... this people use black magic and stuff... ... stop helping strangers no matter how sympathetic they seem... let alone let them touch you... worst part is I promised the phone to a friend and she's coming for it tomorrow.. had to call her to say it was stolen. I dun think she believes tho ... just wise up guys
Re: Beware Of The Latest Stealing Trend!! by Nova15: 8:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
So you left ur phone with a total stranger?

(1) (Reply)

Argument: Some Destined To Be Poor And Some Destined To Be Reach, True/false? / Heart Breaking Pictures From Syria / God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.