Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,818 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Urgent Pls, What Is The Name And Year Of Late Philando Castile Car (pics) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Urgent Pls, What Is The Name And Year Of Late Philando Castile Car (pics) (756 Views)

Pls What Is The Usefulness Of This Switch? See Photos / Dear Nairalanders, What Colour Will Best Suit This Car. (pics) / Pls What's The Meaning Of CE/LE? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Pls, What Is The Name And Year Of Late Philando Castile Car (pics) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
Philando Castile is the black man that was shot dead by police on Wednesday. Pls what is his car name and year model.
Need it for a writeup.

Re: Urgent Pls, What Is The Name And Year Of Late Philando Castile Car (pics) by bigtt76(f): 8:22pm On Jul 08, 2016
Looks like a Mazda or Mercury Buick to me undecided
Re: Urgent Pls, What Is The Name And Year Of Late Philando Castile Car (pics) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 08, 2016
bigtt76:
Looks like a Mazda or Mercury Buick to me undecided
Thanks is quite similar to Buick or Oldsmobile, but ain't gotten the particular car yet.
From what am manipulating on Google, it seems to be an Oldsmobile.
Re: Urgent Pls, What Is The Name And Year Of Late Philando Castile Car (pics) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2016
Thanks bigtt76 with the hint you gave me, and few google searches on 90s American full size sedans, I have found the car. It is an Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Pls, What Is The Name And Year Of Late Philando Castile Car (pics) by bigtt76(f): 10:44pm On Jul 08, 2016
Nice one. You're welcome kiss

Bossforeva:
Thanks bigtt76 with the hint you gave me, and few google searches on 90s American full size sedans, I have found the car. It is an Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight.

(1) (Reply)

Static Spark Between Crank Pulley And Engine Body / Pros And Cons between toyota 4 Runner And Mitsubishi Pajero / Pls When Can I Add Water To My New Car Radiator?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.