Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Baddest!! See The Thug Side Of YBNL Toaster, Adekunle Gold (see Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baddest!! See The Thug Side Of YBNL Toaster, Adekunle Gold (see Photos) (1406 Views)

Yemi Alade's Look When A Toaster Says He Has N30million In His Account / See The Thug Side Of YBNL Toaster, Adekunle Gold (photos) / The Many Pains Of YBNL Youngster, Lil Kesh (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baddest!! See The Thug Side Of YBNL Toaster, Adekunle Gold (see Photos) by foriegngist1: 8:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
Went over this and I need to impart it to y'all, we as a whole know Adekunle Gold is "Ruler of Photoshop" and he has numerous controls he has made with this extraordinary expertise yet what Happens when the "Lord of Photoshop is Photoshoped??" SEE MORE CRAZY PHOTOS:http://amebogist1960..com.ng/2016/07/baddest-see-thug-side-of-ybnl-toaster.html

Re: Baddest!! See The Thug Side Of YBNL Toaster, Adekunle Gold (see Photos) by calmdude(m): 8:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
Good skills but used for unproductive things. Make him enter studio abeg
Re: Baddest!! See The Thug Side Of YBNL Toaster, Adekunle Gold (see Photos) by olatunjithomas(m): 9:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
kunleeeeeeeeeee.........

kunleeeeeeeeeee

kun...............Hun.......na how many times I call you?

na on top READY we wan sleep put?

you mates are releasing dope songs, you dey here dey release Photoshop............................ before I open my eyes, evaporate from that laptop now and condense in pheelze studio.......
Re: Baddest!! See The Thug Side Of YBNL Toaster, Adekunle Gold (see Photos) by OKorowanta: 9:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
olatunjithomas:
kunleeeeeeeeeee.........

kunleeeeeeeeeee

you mates are releasing dope songs, you dey here dey release Photoshop............................ before I open my eyes, evaporate from that laptop now and condense in pheelze studio.......

And your own mates nko?
Re: Baddest!! See The Thug Side Of YBNL Toaster, Adekunle Gold (see Photos) by olatunjithomas(m): 9:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
OKorowanta:

And your own mates nko?

they're are bombing pipelines and playing hide and seek in the Creeks........ .........undecided undecided
Re: Baddest!! See The Thug Side Of YBNL Toaster, Adekunle Gold (see Photos) by Vendoor(f): 10:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
olatunjithomas:
kunleeeeeeeeeee.........

kunleeeeeeeeeee

grin
Re: Baddest!! See The Thug Side Of YBNL Toaster, Adekunle Gold (see Photos) by DeKen: 3:15am On Jul 09, 2016
Nice Photoshop skill.

(1) (Reply)

Singer Kiss Daniel US Tour Was A Heavy Success / Don jazzy, Mavins actually snubbed Headies Awards. Lucciview.com / Miss Bianca Okonkwo Releases Stunning Birthday Shoots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.