Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Please Guys, I Need Your Help! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Guys, I Need Your Help! (911 Views)

Guys, I Leant Java But I Don't Know How To & Where To Use It / Please Guys What Better Algorithm To Solve This Common Task Of Trending Posts? / Please Help Me Out Guys.. I Want To Learn Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Guys, I Need Your Help! by ngel0v3(m): 8:03pm On Sep 09, 2009
I searched the web and turned it upside down. I need Windows 7 RC (Installation) and I can't find it.

I came here coz I know that you guys can help.

Please guys, prove that I'm right. Thanks anyways!
Re: Please Guys, I Need Your Help! by ngel0v3(m): 9:30am On Sep 10, 2009
This is not fair Mr oppexxy!

I asked for a favour, not a sales pitching endeavour.

I pray the real guys answer me today.
Re: Please Guys, I Need Your Help! by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 10, 2009
Guy i'm disappointed stuffs like that could put sites in trouble.For things like that try rapidshare,megaupload or best bet is btmon or piratebay torrents.Or you could simply purchase the original copy.For torrents you need a torrent client app.Utorrent or bittorrent
Re: Please Guys, I Need Your Help! by ngel0v3(m): 2:08pm On Sep 10, 2009
pc guru:

Guy i'm disappointed stuffs like that could put sites in trouble.For things like that try rapidshare,megaupload or best bet is btmon or piratebay torrents.Or you could simply purchase the original copy.For torrents you need a torrent client app.Utorrent or bittorrent

Please don't be disappointed just about yet, alright? Microsoft actually released sort of a test (beta) version at about last month (i think!). But when I checked yesterday, they officially receded the product. Remember, I asked you guys for the RC version, not full version, ok? I just need it to show a couple of friends new features the OS carries with it; that's all!

Well, thanks for the tip (the torrent thing). Even torrent downloads on that subject seem to be dragging its feet.

Peace to you all!
Re: Please Guys, I Need Your Help! by veetubes: 4:16pm On Sep 10, 2009
old boy you are a little bit late i was downloading the thing and the something hang meanwhile i google for the torrent and got this
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=window+7+torrent&aq=8&oq=window+7&aqi=g10
Re: Please Guys, I Need Your Help! by ngel0v3(m): 4:55pm On Sep 10, 2009
veetubes:

old boy you are a little bit late i was downloading the thing and the something hang meanwhile i google for the torrent and got this
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=window+7+torrent&aq=8&oq=window+7&aqi=g10

Men oshei!

You've made my day so far so good. I appreciate it. I owe u one, ok?

(1) (Reply)

Pls Teach Me C# / How To Interact With My Javadb Database From Another Application On Netbeans IDE / 3 Issues Meganet Limited Should Fix On UNILAG Hostel Portal By Adedayo Moshood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.