Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

WTF Is This? A Smiling Policeman Poses With A Man Smoking Weed - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / WTF Is This? A Smiling Policeman Poses With A Man Smoking Weed (1293 Views)

Lol Wtf Is Going On Here / Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) / Checkout This Guys Five Star Open Air Room.effect Of WEED. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WTF Is This? A Smiling Policeman Poses With A Man Smoking Weed by emmyluizzz: 11:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
A mobile policeman pictured smiling next to a guy smoking weed...publicly! Is smoking weed now legal in Nigeria?

Re: WTF Is This? A Smiling Policeman Poses With A Man Smoking Weed by youngest85(m): 11:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
photoshop
Re: WTF Is This? A Smiling Policeman Poses With A Man Smoking Weed by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
I don't think the police or court will waste time to prosecute me for smoking in my house. Smoking in public places and being/causing a nuisance is illegal.

I think the cop and the man have been playing the puff, puff, pass game smiley. Both of their eyes look leeeannnn.
Re: WTF Is This? A Smiling Policeman Poses With A Man Smoking Weed by dpete1: 11:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
IMPERSONATION!!
THe policeman was impersonated,he is not real. No sane policeman would do that
Re: WTF Is This? A Smiling Policeman Poses With A Man Smoking Weed by Josh890(m): 11:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
End time photoshop
Re: WTF Is This? A Smiling Policeman Poses With A Man Smoking Weed by hummerwise(m): 11:25pm On Jul 08, 2016
with the look of things that police man is not from Nigeria...
so i blv the weed guy might just be a music celebrity posing with the force man and he is enjoying it...

we saw something of such nature with Davido of recent
Re: WTF Is This? A Smiling Policeman Poses With A Man Smoking Weed by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
hummerwise:
with the look of things that police man is not from Nigeria...
so i blv the weed guy might just be a music celebrity posing with the force man and he is enjoying it...

we saw something of such nature with Davido of recent

Yes you are right, I don't think he's from Nigeria, He is from Biafra Republic or is it Republic of Biafra or maybe Eastern Biafra grin

He is from one of them sha but not Nigeria
Re: WTF Is This? A Smiling Policeman Poses With A Man Smoking Weed by emmyluizzz: 11:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
Dreamwaker:

Yes you are right, I don't think he's from Nigeria, He is from Biafra Republic or is it Republic of Biafra or maybe Eastern Biafra grin

He is from one of them sha but not Nigeria
u are high on something......something verrrrrrryyyyyy strong....!!!!
Re: WTF Is This? A Smiling Policeman Poses With A Man Smoking Weed by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
emmyluizzz:

u are high on something......something verrrrrrryyyyyy strong....!!!!

Because of that post, you will make front page for the first time in all your 50 something posts. Oya bow down and say thank you baba smiley
Re: WTF Is This? A Smiling Policeman Poses With A Man Smoking Weed by emmyluizzz: 12:04am On Jul 09, 2016
Dreamwaker:

Because of that post, you will make front page for the first time in all your 50 something posts. Oya bow down and say thank you baba smiley
as if dem go put money for my account.....niqqa....I'm not interested....
Re: WTF Is This? A Smiling Policeman Poses With A Man Smoking Weed by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 09, 2016
emmyluizzz:

as if dem go put money for my account.....niqqa....I'm not interested....

Biafran spotted and correct yourself kiddo, I'm not a nigga, I'm a Mister.
Re: WTF Is This? A Smiling Policeman Poses With A Man Smoking Weed by emmyluizzz: 12:14am On Jul 09, 2016
Dreamwaker:

Biafran spotted and correct yourself kiddo, I'm not a nigga, I'm a Mister.
I'm not a kiddo.....I'm a boss.....kapish?
Re: WTF Is This? A Smiling Policeman Poses With A Man Smoking Weed by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 09, 2016
emmyluizzz:

I'm not a kiddo.....I'm a boss.....kapish?

Sorry Mr Boss, I never knew bosses wear Aba made clothes and want to compete in Mr Nairaland which is for kiddos who are just having fun. You have got so much to learn kiddo.

1 Like

Re: WTF Is This? A Smiling Policeman Poses With A Man Smoking Weed by emmyluizzz: 12:43am On Jul 09, 2016
Dreamwaker:

Sorry Mr Boss, I never knew boss wear Aba made clothes and want to compete in Mr Nairaland which is for kiddos who are just having fun. You have got so much to learn kiddo.
ok...case closed...u won.tnx
Re: WTF Is This? A Smiling Policeman Poses With A Man Smoking Weed by emmyluizzz: 12:47am On Jul 09, 2016
Dreamwaker:

Sorry Mr Boss, I never knew boss wear Aba made clothes and want to compete in Mr Nairaland which is for kiddos who are just having fun. You have got so much to learn kiddo.
last time I checked...ur pic was not on ur profile....if u want me to talk...do something about ur profile.....ABA made cloth na still cloth...Atleast I'm not naked.....show us Wat u got Nigga and stop ranting
Re: WTF Is This? A Smiling Policeman Poses With A Man Smoking Weed by lewispius: 1:57am On Jul 09, 2016
undecided is dis suppose to b in d joke section??
Re: WTF Is This? A Smiling Policeman Poses With A Man Smoking Weed by Junaknoni(m): 2:24am On Jul 09, 2016
yahoo boys and their personal meh guards
Re: WTF Is This? A Smiling Policeman Poses With A Man Smoking Weed by ExAngel007(f): 7:04am On Jul 09, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Comedy Video: Mark Angel Nd Emmanuella – Episode Eighty (episode 80) / Riddles Friday / Oh My Enemies, This Is For You. Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.