Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Who Am I To Please? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Am I To Please? (328 Views)

As A Student, Am I To Pay Tithe From My Pocket Money? / I Don't Pay Tithes And Offerings But I Give To Anyone In Need. Am I Wrong? / Who Am I To Please? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Am I To Please? by prittygift114: 11:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
Fellow nairaland I want to narrate my personal battle I have been fighting within me that I seems not to know the best way to go about it.
I live with my aunt since my childhood, over the years she has been facing difficulty in her business before it was brought to her notice that she has a call of which in her leanage that has been what they are known for, now she accepted and started working towards it, the first year she was doing well in her herbs which she use in healing the sick coupled with her prayer of which alot of people can testify what God use her to do in their lives. As days turn to weeks every thing changed nobody comes around everything takes a new look.. I don't seems to understand her anymore the only thing I understand is that she told meshe doesn't want to do in a traditional way her people said it z AGWU according to igbo language but for sometime now I will see her doing strange things
. She talks alone, laugh alone, pee and pile in in one bucket n bury it... e.t.c I don't seem to understand a thing anymore when I enter her room I will see a rubber doll nail all over the body, or two rubber doll facing opposite direction s.. alot more strange and questionable thing which is against my faith she drink olive oil like mineral and she prays till dawn she prays n then srill do strange things am perturbed. ... now the problem is most times when I see her doing strange things I feel lyk stopping her but I don't know if it is wise because I don't see spiritual and I don't know why she is doing all that when ever I asked her she will yel at me n tell me I don't have spiritual eye that people are against her most especially forces from her village who fo not want her progress. Now what do I do because there are things she do that is against my spirit as a Christian like.... boiling sand. Pilling up urine and burying it and doing oda rubbish do u think is wise if I destroy all those her stuffs or stop her or distract her when I see her doing them? Or I should pretend I saw nothing whats ur advice.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Love Others Without You? / Who Is Your God / The Habitation Of The Lord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.