Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,741 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Nigerian And Indian Firm Agree On Ajaokuta Steel Company - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian And Indian Firm Agree On Ajaokuta Steel Company (19649 Views)

'Buhari Revive Ajaokuta Steel Company': Nigerian Youths Protest In Abuja (Pics) / FG Allocates 4.3bn For Revival Of Ajaokuta Steel Company / FG Kick-starts Resuscitation Of Ajaokuta Steel Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian And Indian Firm Agree On Ajaokuta Steel Company by fulanimafia: 9:42am On Jul 09, 2016
Izonpikin:
oboy dangote is just one NORTHERN business [s]man who is after revenue and he does not feed your lazy azz or the lazy nation called Nigeria. ...and oh yes I called you lots longer throat....If not for longer throat for the oil in the niger delta why did ajao okuta go defunct You can go kiss dangotes azz while we flex with our oil.... cool...and may I remind you that only an infinitesimal percentage of our lands are polluted...so farming is sure.. cool....go eat dangotes refinery and get lost....[/s]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian And Indian Firm Agree On Ajaokuta Steel Company by Izonpikin: 9:43am On Jul 09, 2016
fulanimafia:
Imagine a Bayelsan/Ndeltan of all people calling others lazy grin grin ... keep yapping yourself into irrelevance.

The 'long throat' and 'lazy' ones are the ones building mega refineries no Niger deltan has ever built, prospecting for new sources of oil revenue which no Niger deltan has ever done, and rapidly developing agriculture which no Niger deltan can ever do thanks to your polluted soil and rivers.

Let that sink in.

Because Nigeria used proceeds from fish sales to explore oil in the Niger delta right?

The leaked octane in your polluted waters has really rewired your brains grin
IOC's invested in oil exploration and not Nigeria. ..get that fact right...Nigeria get money before oil??...onA wan use money from Niger delta explore oil then take off....mumu. .. grin....

That money ona no go see am.... grin...

Let dangote borrow buhari the cash for exploration....nonsense.... grin
Re: Nigerian And Indian Firm Agree On Ajaokuta Steel Company by Strongfaze(m): 9:44am On Jul 09, 2016
IMASTEX:

Yes, because everything so far has been futuristic promises: We will, we shall, set to, plan to, likely to, going to, etc. It is Nigerians that ought to be telling and celebrating government for what has been already done.

will and shall are not words of probabilties. Besides all government projects has to be santioned.
Re: Nigerian And Indian Firm Agree On Ajaokuta Steel Company by Izonpikin: 9:45am On Jul 09, 2016
fulanimafia:

and the whole Nigeria is lazier than bayelsans..... grin...waiting for feeding bottles from the Niger delta. ..shame on your kind... grin

Leeches claiming being hardworking... grin
Re: Nigerian And Indian Firm Agree On Ajaokuta Steel Company by justy15: 9:47am On Jul 09, 2016
is a step in the right direction. PMB should rewrite His history on ajaokuta plant while he is alive or else Nigerians will not forgive him even in death, why did I say so the plant was established by the then shehu shagari government designed for completion in 1986 before he was ousted out of office through a coup de tal by PMB leaving the PLANT abandoned at 98% completion. since then successive civilian government have done one or two things to no avail, for instance obasanjo concessioned the plant to Indians who vandalized the plant taken valueble equipment to their country n enslaved our Niferians working there. that was why YARDUA when he came on board cancelled the concession agreement n the Indians went to court, a process that lingered until Jonathan became president and prevailed on the Indians to withdraw the case from court n opt for mediation and that has been ongoing till the re-emmegence of buhari who has inherited that. question is will ajaokuta plant function to full capacity under buhari? I wish it happen n he would have changed his history cos I visited the plant n tears gushed from my eye. PMB do even if that is the only wrong you. were voted back to correct, do it while you are alife. God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigerian And Indian Firm Agree On Ajaokuta Steel Company by mmsen: 9:55am On Jul 09, 2016
Every week a new story.
Re: Nigerian And Indian Firm Agree On Ajaokuta Steel Company by fulanimafia: 10:00am On Jul 09, 2016
Nah shame on you lazy lots for allowing yourselves and the oil industry to be dominated left right and center by northerners and s westerners grin. Your laziness is nauseating to say the least, get off that ogogoro bottle and fight for your relevance.

Imagine, your aged parents are now protesting their unpaid pensions because of lack of ability of your states to pay because of the empty feeding bottle from Abuja. Pathetic cheesy.

Izonpikin:
and the whole Nigeria is lazier than bayelsans..... grin...waiting for feeding bottles from the Niger delta. ..shame on your kind... grin

Leeches claiming being hardworking... grin

Re: Nigerian And Indian Firm Agree On Ajaokuta Steel Company by IMASTEX: 10:06am On Jul 09, 2016
Strongfaze:

will and shall are not words of probabilties. Besides all government projects has to be santioned.
Don't say probabilities but futuristic. The future is no time. What happened to: was, had been, etc
Re: Nigerian And Indian Firm Agree On Ajaokuta Steel Company by Izonpikin: 10:07am On Jul 09, 2016
fulanimafia:
Nah shame on you lazy lots for allowing yourselves and the oil industry to be dominated left right and center by northerners and s westerners grin. Your laziness is nauseating to say the least, get off that ogogoro bottle and fight for your relevance.

Imagine, your aged parents are now protesting their unpaid pensions because of lack of ability of your states to pay because of the empty feeding bottle from Abuja. Pathetic cheesy.

That is why we are making life difficult for everybody.. cheesy

And we are more resolute to truncate whatever domination you fools think you have on the Niger delta...

Now is the time...

My parents are enjoying themselves right in bayelsa because there's so much to enjoy from handling many businesses... cool...

But what should I say about yours that are beggars in the north chasing after senators and emirs for food....

Olodo...get ready for more heart aches that Niger deltans would place on you lots.... grin
Re: Nigerian And Indian Firm Agree On Ajaokuta Steel Company by dauda090(m): 10:13am On Jul 09, 2016
slow down baba buhari at work
Re: Nigerian And Indian Firm Agree On Ajaokuta Steel Company by fulanimafia: 10:13am On Jul 09, 2016
Stories that touch cheesy

My friend bomb that place till nothing stands, who cares at this point cheesy cheesy? I'm sure you're aware that Nigeria is still making billions despite blowing your lands and rivers into the dark ages.

It will do nothing to change your current status, and it's only a matter of time before you start dodging bullets. Have mercy on your aged parents and impoverished state governments grin

Oya, continue crying marginalization...lazy da*t ogogoro drinkers trying to solve pollution with more pollution grin.

Izonpikin:

That is why we are making life difficult for everybody.. cheesy

And we are more resolute to truncate whatever domination you fools think you have on the Niger delta...

Now is the time...

My parents are enjoying themselves right in bayelsa because there's so much to enjoy from handling many businesses... cool...

But should I say about yours that are beggars in the north chasing after senators and emirs for food....

Olodo...get ready or more heart aches that Niger deltans would place on you lots.... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian And Indian Firm Agree On Ajaokuta Steel Company by Izonpikin: 10:17am On Jul 09, 2016
fulanimafia:
Stories that touch cheesy

My friend bomb that place till nothing stands, who cares at this point cheesy cheesy?

It will do nothing to change your current status, and it's only a matter of time before you start dodging bullets. Have mercy on your aged parents and impoverished state governments grin

Oya, continue crying marginalization...lazy da*t ogogoro drinkers trying to solve pollution with more pollution grin.

oh you still want to shoot at us abi.... grin....I guess that's what hard working people do...shoot at people who are bold enough to fight for what's theirs...so who's the lazy idiota now.. cheesy...

Abeg go look after your cows...provide a good ranch for them because they ain't coming close to our zone no more... cool

Enjoy your day...
Re: Nigerian And Indian Firm Agree On Ajaokuta Steel Company by fulanimafia: 10:20am On Jul 09, 2016
Izonpikin:
[s]oh you still want to shoot at us abi.... grin....I guess that's what hard working people do...shoot at people who are bold enough to fight for what's theirs...so who's the lazy idiota now.. cheesy...

Abeg go look after your cows...provide a good ranch for them because they ain't coming close to our zone no more... cool

Enjoy your day...[/s]

What am I even saying, forget your aged and suffering parents.

Keep bombing mate grin

Re: Nigerian And Indian Firm Agree On Ajaokuta Steel Company by Ofklaw: 10:23am On Jul 09, 2016
Why Indians Same Indians that could not revive Delta Steel Company.I just pray these ones perform better.
Re: Nigerian And Indian Firm Agree On Ajaokuta Steel Company by Standing5(m): 10:43am On Jul 09, 2016
IMASTEX:

Yes, because everything so far has been futuristic promises: We will, we shall, set to, plan to, likely to, going to, etc. It is Nigerians that ought to be telling and celebrating government for what has been already done.
it has to be futuristic promises because what the last admin got in terms of fund is easily five times what the current admin is getting and it couldn't deliver shìt.
Re: Nigerian And Indian Firm Agree On Ajaokuta Steel Company by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 09, 2016
Vendoor:
But how will they solve the logistic issues...

In my take Ajaokuta steel was designed to fail.

Your ''take'' is as useless as the ''P'' in psychology.

Nigeria shall be great again whether pessimists like you like it or not.
Re: Nigerian And Indian Firm Agree On Ajaokuta Steel Company by nonjebose(m): 10:48am On Jul 09, 2016
Easyruns:
Nigerian I want to bring to your remembrance that the Delta Steel company in Ovwian Aladja in Delta State is still in ruins and the Warri sea port and railway lines running from the stellar plant to connect other states is abandon and yet the government is planning to bring back Ajakuta steel plant?
My people time out time to visit the Delta Steel plant and you will know that Ajakuta plant is learning.
I did my IT there in 1998 and I wept bitterly when I saw massive infrastructure been wasted.
For your information the Delta Steel plant is close to sea for easy export and was build to manufacture cars, engine blocks etc....and many Nigerians was sent abroad for training but many of them came back wasted away and even died without seeing the aim of the steel plant achieve.
This marginalization of the south south should stop. Planning to waste our resources to find oil in lake chad is foolishness of the highest order but all of you should remember that what goes around comes around.
Long live the Golden Hen of the Nigeria's economy..The Niger-Delta
How would DSC survive, when Ajaokuta never lived. Iron from Ajaokuta is needed for steel at DSC for onward exportation
Re: Nigerian And Indian Firm Agree On Ajaokuta Steel Company by bashydemy1: 10:58am On Jul 09, 2016
Wailers like anonimi,firefire,tonyebarcanister etc won't like this.
Re: Nigerian And Indian Firm Agree On Ajaokuta Steel Company by Firefire(m): 11:02am On Jul 09, 2016
bashydemy1:
Wailers like anonimi,firefire,tonyebarcanister etc won't like this.

You need deliverance, bro.

Please. FAST!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian And Indian Firm Agree On Ajaokuta Steel Company by fantosremit: 11:04am On Jul 09, 2016
olaboy33:
kudos to PMB nd KF on this..................waiting for the wailers nd their role model fayose to come nd give us reasons y GEJ is resposible for this or why it wont work.

sometimes i wonder why some set of people are so desperate to see their fatherland fail....
. My broda I wonder oooo like sey if something better under dis administration na only buhari and him family go enjoy it. Let support dis govt for a better tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian And Indian Firm Agree On Ajaokuta Steel Company by Tonnierichy(m): 11:05am On Jul 09, 2016
IMASTEX:

Good to hear, I sincerely applaud your level of trust for this adminstration. I had double of such confidence before the electoral victory, even against a fellow SS. But all that is gone with the reality on ground. Because with all the love and support from the vase majority of Nigerians, which i doubt if any other living Nigerian can ever have, and he is "finally unable" to bring about the desired practical change to people's lives. Then, Nigeria is gone forever.

Though, I have given up on Nigeria. May your continuous trust and hope for this country brings something positive for greater good.

Thanks

And moreso, even if he does not deliver up to my expectations, I wouldnt be quick to judge him.

Fighting corruption will only fetch you more enemies than friends

And d@ will lead to corruption fighting back and as a result reducing the productivity of the government
Re: Nigerian And Indian Firm Agree On Ajaokuta Steel Company by Vendoor(f): 11:05am On Jul 09, 2016
Thebachelor:

Your ''take'' is as useless as the ''P'' in psychology.

Nigeria shall be great again whether pessimists like you like it or not.

My love, Everyone is entitle to his/her opinion- Up there was mine and you are free to write yours.
Re: Nigerian And Indian Firm Agree On Ajaokuta Steel Company by Bograd83(f): 11:17am On Jul 09, 2016
Gud
Re: Nigerian And Indian Firm Agree On Ajaokuta Steel Company by jenti: 11:18am On Jul 09, 2016
GREAT NEWS.

HOPE RISES.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Haters over to you
Re: Nigerian And Indian Firm Agree On Ajaokuta Steel Company by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 09, 2016
Vendoor:

My love, Everyone is entitle to his/her opinion- Up there was mine and you are free to write yours.

I'm not your love.... angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian And Indian Firm Agree On Ajaokuta Steel Company by gloryfide(m): 11:36am On Jul 09, 2016
Good for our country to explore other sector apart from oil and let us Anne's our resource to better the life of our fellow country men good work FG.
Re: Nigerian And Indian Firm Agree On Ajaokuta Steel Company by okorune(m): 11:48am On Jul 09, 2016
Ominous sign of better things 2 come
Re: Nigerian And Indian Firm Agree On Ajaokuta Steel Company by kikies(m): 11:50am On Jul 09, 2016
Vendoor:

Goodness me,ow can u say dat
Re: Nigerian And Indian Firm Agree On Ajaokuta Steel Company by kikies(m): 11:50am On Jul 09, 2016
Vendoor:

Goodness me,ow can u say dat,dats really bad,u shldnt say such tins
Re: Nigerian And Indian Firm Agree On Ajaokuta Steel Company by worksmart(m): 12:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
Yet another mess created during Obasanjo's administration 1999-2007.
Re: Nigerian And Indian Firm Agree On Ajaokuta Steel Company by porka: 12:27pm On Jul 09, 2016
How much is Nigeria paying to the Indians for canceling the contract?

How much are we forfeiting in this latest round of Buhari cancelations?

The Global Steel bought the two investments, can the government take one from them without paying them penalties as stipulated in the contract?

Nigeria government should be transparent. How many millions of dollars is going out of Nigeria's external reserves to the Indians for CANCELING this contract?

Yes, arbitration may reduce the amount or percentage but the chances of asking the Indians to walk away with nothing because of the second company they also paid for is very slim.

Can Nigeria afford to throw money away at this time?
Re: Nigerian And Indian Firm Agree On Ajaokuta Steel Company by porka: 12:37pm On Jul 09, 2016
worksmart:
Yet another mess created during Obasanjo's administration 1999-2007.

What mess are you talking about?

Obasanjo privatized the plants but Yaradua attempted to cancel it without considering the impact on the development of Nigeria.

The company that bought the entities filed an action at the arbitration court in London. And that's where it has been until the current Fayemi's attempt at getting the Indians to cede one company and hold on to the other.

Don't forget that Buhari was responsible for taking Nigeria backward for several generations with his coup of 1983. This steel complex was not an exception.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kidnaps 50 Loggers In Borno / Ogun Gov, Tinubu Express Grief As Ex-deputy Gov, Ogunleye Dies / Why Afenifere Is Supporting Peter Obi – Adebanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.