Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

NDLEA Plots To Abduct Me, Kashamu Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDLEA Plots To Abduct Me, Kashamu Cries Out (12766 Views)

Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos / Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS / Dasukigate: I Won't Come To Court, Unless You Abduct Me - Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDLEA Plots To Abduct Me, Kashamu Cries Out by jimfarayola(m): 1:56am On Jul 09, 2016
The Senator representing Ogun East Senatorial District in the National Assembly, Prince Buruji Kashamu, has raised the alarm over a plot by the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) to abduct him as well as plans by some individuals to assassinate him.

In a statement issued yesterday in Lagos, Kashamu alleged that the plot to abduct him was being coordinated by the NDLEA and some powerful individuals in the agency.

Buruji Kashamu
Kashamu said that the plot was to either have him abducted or attacked on the streets or at a social function. He wondered why anyone would want to usurp legitimate authorities and resort to such crude tactics and self-help in a democratic Nigeria.

“I do not know what I have done to them that they want to do as if Nigeria is a Banana Republic. If anyone thinks he has a case against me, he should approach the courts and allow the rule of law to prevail.

“I urge the masses and Nigerians in general to help me beseech the Almighty Allah who has been my help and shield to continue to protect and guide me from all manners of evil machinations. They should not kill me for my family and the thousands of Nigerians who depend on me for their daily living.

“Politics should not be a do-or-die affair. I will always say and stand by the truth in the interest of the masses. I will always rise above primordial sentiments and selfish interest in all my dealings, in and out of politics,” Kashamu said.

The Senator urged the State, his family members and associates to know those to hold responsible should anything untoward happen to him.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/ndlea-plots-abduct-kashamu-cries/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Plots To Abduct Me, Kashamu Cries Out by Daywalker1: 2:06am On Jul 09, 2016
but you claim to be innocent

7 Likes

Re: NDLEA Plots To Abduct Me, Kashamu Cries Out by tit(f): 2:29am On Jul 09, 2016
small ndlea, you dey fear.
wetin you go do if na DSS, Army or mopol or efcc?

na leg you suppose use blaster any ndlea face wey threaten you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Plots To Abduct Me, Kashamu Cries Out by TANTUMERGO007(m): 2:43am On Jul 09, 2016
He is a serving senator, his right should be respected.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Plots To Abduct Me, Kashamu Cries Out by ORACLE1975(m): 3:47am On Jul 09, 2016
cheesy
Re: NDLEA Plots To Abduct Me, Kashamu Cries Out by veekid(m): 8:17am On Jul 09, 2016
Y him come dey fear?
Re: NDLEA Plots To Abduct Me, Kashamu Cries Out by truthspeaks: 8:18am On Jul 09, 2016
They shld. It will help reduce d number of political parasites dat we hv in our country

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Plots To Abduct Me, Kashamu Cries Out by princeakins(m): 8:19am On Jul 09, 2016
Most wanted... We all knw why MR.. stop cryin and jux surrender bfor you are embarrassed angry

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Plots To Abduct Me, Kashamu Cries Out by rabex123(m): 8:20am On Jul 09, 2016
Re: NDLEA Plots To Abduct Me, Kashamu Cries Out by shygosnr: 8:20am On Jul 09, 2016
Oga senator don't worry, immunity covers you.
Re: NDLEA Plots To Abduct Me, Kashamu Cries Out by rabex123(m): 8:20am On Jul 09, 2016

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Plots To Abduct Me, Kashamu Cries Out by worlexy(m): 8:22am On Jul 09, 2016
Just like he advised Fayose to waive his immunity to prove his innocence, Kashamu should also simply book the next flight going to the USA to prove his innocence to the American government

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Plots To Abduct Me, Kashamu Cries Out by neocortex: 8:22am On Jul 09, 2016
musarah59:
a govt agency trying to abduct sm1...that's new to me o
Kidnappings and abductions has become a common practice of "law" enforcement
agencies, I won't be surprised if this man "disappear" any time from now.
Re: NDLEA Plots To Abduct Me, Kashamu Cries Out by samkay3g(m): 8:23am On Jul 09, 2016
wetin come concern me... Shey we dey gather dey spend the money ni #e go soon reach the time wen all dis politicians go dey run for the masses cos of the fear of mob and stoning... eyin were APC ati PDP wonyii

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Plots To Abduct Me, Kashamu Cries Out by opius: 8:23am On Jul 09, 2016
God be with u
Re: NDLEA Plots To Abduct Me, Kashamu Cries Out by iwanchop(m): 8:23am On Jul 09, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
See you..so the reason why his right should respected is because he is a serving senator. What about millions of Nigerians who are not Senators? Should their rights be denied them?

14 Likes

Re: NDLEA Plots To Abduct Me, Kashamu Cries Out by limitless777(m): 8:25am On Jul 09, 2016
When a bloody irritant and a drug dealer/peddler-cum extreme ritualist life like U av to be a "Senator / leader" in Nigeria then we are properly doomed.

with and in ALL honesty mr kasamu I sincerely wish you go back to do Ur time in the American prison.

Charlatan and a buffoon

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Plots To Abduct Me, Kashamu Cries Out by fulanimafia: 8:28am On Jul 09, 2016
Has he finally lost confidence in his body guards?

The wicked runneth when no one pursueth. Stop running from your shadow and do the right thing.

Sinator Extraordinaire.

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Plots To Abduct Me, Kashamu Cries Out by sammyj: 8:30am On Jul 09, 2016
Who this story epp. When he was busy enjoying the dr*g money he did not inform anybody! You are on OYO !!! grin

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Plots To Abduct Me, Kashamu Cries Out by Exponental(m): 8:31am On Jul 09, 2016
Wetin you do dem?...
Like seriously, immunity itself is corruption. Criminals move from one immunity to the other, (a hiding place).
I support STOP IMMUNITY OF POLITICIANS!

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Plots To Abduct Me, Kashamu Cries Out by sammyclassics(m): 8:34am On Jul 09, 2016
if immunity is scrapped like post ume, buhari will be in kiriki

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Plots To Abduct Me, Kashamu Cries Out by cole265(m): 8:35am On Jul 09, 2016
Cow!
Re: NDLEA Plots To Abduct Me, Kashamu Cries Out by AntiWailer: 8:36am On Jul 09, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

Always supporting rogues and criminals as a sign of ur hatred for Buhari.

Keep it up. The side effect will be lasting.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Plots To Abduct Me, Kashamu Cries Out by AntiWailer: 8:37am On Jul 09, 2016
sammyclassics:
if immunity is scrapped like post ume, buhari will be in kiriki

Use ur head.

Was he with immunity 16 years when PDP was in power ?

You people just click reply button and type rubbish without any form of reasoning.

You simply expose urself tying to form opposition.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Plots To Abduct Me, Kashamu Cries Out by Damola00: 8:38am On Jul 09, 2016
Lol baba no want die.. . You better join APC so you can have long life I even thought you're join APC caucus when you said Fayose should face his allegation..look at yo back FBI is around the corner.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Plots To Abduct Me, Kashamu Cries Out by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 09, 2016
Mr cow how far?

After kicking against fayose just to please the tyrant in Aso rock am surprised to see you still crying.

APC sent you and other cowards to destroy PDP promising you safe landing rite? So why the early morning cry.
Re: NDLEA Plots To Abduct Me, Kashamu Cries Out by ruffDiamond: 8:41am On Jul 09, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy alhaji Chicago keep seeing NDLEA and USA bound plane in his dream chai e go become reality drug money jatijati grin

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Plots To Abduct Me, Kashamu Cries Out by amagunnerfan: 8:41am On Jul 09, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
Instead of you lot to educate yourselves, you rather hate to Buhari, a wasted venture.

Since when senators have an immunity in your country?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Congressional Delegation Meets Bukola Saraki { Photos } / Justice Mamman Nasir Is Dead / 2023: Rotational Presidency Failed Under Obasanjo, Yar’Adua – Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.