Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Photo: Woman Returns Money Mistakenly Transfered Into Her Bank Account - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photo: Woman Returns Money Mistakenly Transfered Into Her Bank Account (1111 Views)

Oyo State Government Retrenched 300, Transfered 300 Hospital Workers / Woman Returns Home 40 Years After She Was Laid To Rest. / Woman Returns Money Mistakenly Transfered Into Her Bank Account (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Woman Returns Money Mistakenly Transfered Into Her Bank Account by Mztarstrechy(m): 5:30am On Jul 09, 2016
The woman pictured here Aderonle Ibiam returned the money that was mistakenly transferred to her bank account. According to a Facebook user, Afikpo Omoloma, she decided to send some money, via online to Aderonke but mistakenly pressed more zeros than she had intended...

"Then feeling good I said let me surprise other people and send something small to them, my people, it tells me insufficient balance. I shout, I look at my last transaction I shout more...

Mind you I DO NOT KNOW THIS WOMAN I made this expensive mistake on. Jesus hahahahahaha. I just inboxed her. No reply yet. Na only God will help me if she will return my mula back. "
In a later update she revealed that the woman has returned the money.

"Humanity is beautiful...This is the lady I posted about yesterday.

She returned the money minus the amount I intended to wire to her. Her name is Ibiam Aderoke I just asked her if she is Igbo or Yoruba, going by her name, she said she is from Osun state and her hubby from Unwana, Ebonyi state. Dear Mrs Ibiam, you are just so wonderful.

You have made a friend and a sister for life. This is just the start of a beautiful relationship. Consider me family. Thank you so much. I really appreciate your quick action. Say me HI to Mr Ibiam and the kids." Again, thank you."

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/09/photo-woman-returns-money-mistakenly-transfered-into-her-bank-account/

cc lalasticlala,Mynd44

Re: Photo: Woman Returns Money Mistakenly Transfered Into Her Bank Account by Pavore9: 5:36am On Jul 09, 2016
Commendable.
Re: Photo: Woman Returns Money Mistakenly Transfered Into Her Bank Account by bewla(m): 5:45am On Jul 09, 2016
y
Re: Photo: Woman Returns Money Mistakenly Transfered Into Her Bank Account by MidasTouche01(m): 5:49am On Jul 09, 2016
Honest....

Unnigerian trait...
Re: Photo: Woman Returns Money Mistakenly Transfered Into Her Bank Account by Benjom(m): 6:05am On Jul 09, 2016
If we read this kind of news everyday, the world would certainly be a safer place. Glory to God.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Woman Returns Money Mistakenly Transfered Into Her Bank Account by femolacqua(m): 6:14am On Jul 09, 2016
A trait worthy of emulation, but hardly found.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Woman Returns Money Mistakenly Transfered Into Her Bank Account by Nobody: 6:19am On Jul 09, 2016
How many zeros sef undecided
Who the zeros epp sef undecided
Day don break oh
Re: Photo: Woman Returns Money Mistakenly Transfered Into Her Bank Account by techmart(m): 6:23am On Jul 09, 2016
Wow.. under this present economic crisis. .. yur still loyal. Nice one. I love that
Re: Photo: Woman Returns Money Mistakenly Transfered Into Her Bank Account by MilesLamar(m): 6:56am On Jul 09, 2016
Oya front page here we cum.
Re: Photo: Woman Returns Money Mistakenly Transfered Into Her Bank Account by 7inches: 6:58am On Jul 09, 2016
u asked her if shez igbo or yoruba... irrelivant question..are igbo and yoruba d only ethinic groups in nigeria? u could have presented it bettter.*where are u from* obviously diz woman aint as dumb as u
Re: Photo: Woman Returns Money Mistakenly Transfered Into Her Bank Account by theEYe21(f): 7:17am On Jul 09, 2016
Ifa Hear undecided in this harsh economy? undecided
Re: Photo: Woman Returns Money Mistakenly Transfered Into Her Bank Account by chyket(m): 7:54am On Jul 09, 2016
7inches:
u asked her if shez igbo or yoruba...
irrelivant question..are igbo and yoruba d only ethinic groups in nigeria?
u could have presented it bettter.*where are u from*
obviously diz woman aint as dumb as u
She narrowed it down to the Igbo and Yoruba tribes because her name has Aderoke(Yoruba) and Ibiam(Igbo)components.
Re: Photo: Woman Returns Money Mistakenly Transfered Into Her Bank Account by 7inches: 9:41am On Jul 09, 2016
chyket:
She narrowed it down to the Igbo and Yoruba tribes because her name has Aderoke(Yoruba) and Ibiam(Igbo)components.

wat do u mean... aderonke shud be her first name.
Re: Photo: Woman Returns Money Mistakenly Transfered Into Her Bank Account by waxxydude: 10:42am On Jul 09, 2016
7inches:
u asked her if shez igbo or yoruba...
irrelivant question..are igbo and yoruba d only ethinic groups in nigeria?
u could have presented it bettter.*where are u from*
obviously diz woman aint as dumb as u
Are you this dim? Can't yo see that the above said woman's name is a fusion of ibo and yoruba?

Always tryna digest a write-up Before making hare-brained comments.
Re: Photo: Woman Returns Money Mistakenly Transfered Into Her Bank Account by waxxydude: 10:44am On Jul 09, 2016
theEYe21:
Ifa Hear undecided in this harsh economy? undecided
Nor be everybody be like yo, nigga.
Re: Photo: Woman Returns Money Mistakenly Transfered Into Her Bank Account by 7inches: 12:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
waxxydude:
Are you this dim? Can't yo see that the above said woman's name is a fusion of ibo and yoruba?

Always tryna digest a write-up Before making hare-brained comments.

u are obviously dumb... wen u hear aderonke ur oaf brain couldnt tell u its her first name..and which tribe bears aderonke
dumb ass..

(1) (Reply)

Who Provoked You Most In 2016? / Pastor Adeboye Retires As RCCG General Overseer, Names Successor / Alien Or What Is Dis In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.