Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,185 members, 7,835,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Buhari hires Saudi mercenaries with $258million to tackle Avengers- Militants - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari hires Saudi mercenaries with $258million to tackle Avengers- Militants (5116 Views)

The Mercenaries Ojukwu Hired To Fight During The Biafra-Nigerian War (Video) / We’re Waiting For Saudi Mercenaries,——avengers / BUSTED! Tension As Nigeria Doles Out $258m For Saudi Mercenaries To Face NDA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari hires Saudi mercenaries with $258million to tackle Avengers- Militants by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 09, 2016
K
Re: Buhari hires Saudi mercenaries with $258million to tackle Avengers- Militants by Jesusloveyou: 7:26am On Jul 09, 2016
ConqueredWest:
Buhari completing his ISLAMIZATION plan.
All thanks to the Afonjas in the West.
OPC Afenifere and Odumakin warned them. Now we can see that Buhari wants to repeat another GAMBIA in Nigeria.
the avengers want to christianise nigeria, we said it before election, that madueke and dansuki wil not give-up, they wil destroy the economy with the last drop of their blood. i am just watching from the sky, God bless pmb as he islamise nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Buhari hires Saudi mercenaries with $258million to tackle Avengers- Militants by Sealeddeal(m): 7:28am On Jul 09, 2016
Saudi Arabia has,for long, being an inspiration to terrorists. If they come to Niger Delta, they will be repelled and Buhari must be warned of the danger of trying to bring Saudi Arabian rapists and Islamic terrorist into the Eastern Nigeria.
Re: Buhari hires Saudi mercenaries with $258million to tackle Avengers- Militants by atule185: 7:33am On Jul 09, 2016
If the deal will help end this bombings please let the Saudi mercenaries come Niger delta avengers are too full of them selves,Nigeria government will get them any where they are, he who murders sleep should not know sleep as well.
Re: Buhari hires Saudi mercenaries with $258million to tackle Avengers- Militants by Buikechukwu35(m): 7:46am On Jul 09, 2016
Jonathan hire same mercenaries from south Africa to help fight boko haram buhari said Nig army is too strong to tackle it now his almost doing same .confuse president
Re: Buhari hires Saudi mercenaries with $258million to tackle Avengers- Militants by Buikechukwu35(m): 7:49am On Jul 09, 2016
You'll never know peace until biafra is restored
Re: Buhari hires Saudi mercenaries with $258million to tackle Avengers- Militants by Wizteaser: 7:49am On Jul 09, 2016
I foresee drowning everywhere.
Re: Buhari hires Saudi mercenaries with $258million to tackle Avengers- Militants by peterd53(m): 8:05am On Jul 09, 2016
Pls Go to www.FaceOfCampus.com

Start voting for fadesewa for most campus fotogenic.... Ur vote is needed and pleaded for

One person can vote once every hour (i.e 24 times in 24hours)... Thanks
Re: Buhari hires Saudi mercenaries with $258million to tackle Avengers- Militants by sammyclassics(m): 8:24am On Jul 09, 2016
$280 million deal, I guess that money can be used to pay d 5000 they promised 4 2years.

Hope the FG also have money to bail d so called Saudi kolo when they are kidnapped by the youths.
Re: Buhari hires Saudi mercenaries with $258million to tackle Avengers- Militants by hustler86(m): 8:32am On Jul 09, 2016
Vendoor:
I just the laugh this Administration grin

Babe, y u fine like this Na, choi c omalicha cool shocked
Re: Buhari hires Saudi mercenaries with $258million to tackle Avengers- Militants by Adminisher: 8:39am On Jul 09, 2016
Nigerians are very unexposed. Too many ignorant comments. There are no Saudi Mercenaries working for Blackwater. Saudis don't do that job.
All that will happen is that the Blackwater guards who are essentially a US company that is incorporated now in Saudi Arabia will run security services for critical oil and gas infrastructure. I support this move because it will give the Nigerian Army the room to do HUNT and KILL of all militants, kidnappers and sea pirates in the region.

We have warned serially that Nigeria has numerous instruments of National Power and this is one of them.

Nigeria's oil infrastructure is a multi trillion Naira investment over more than 50 years. A lot of companies have invested, unbelievable sums of money to find, drill and produce the oil. There are thousands working day and night to also produce the oil for the benefit of all stakeholders of which Niger Delta people are first in line - 13 per cent derivation, pipeline security, NDDC, PTF, CSR.

Believe me the game has now changed. A lot of mis guided ND boys will lose their lives unnecessarily to bullets fired by fellow Nigerian or brother Ugandan and Ethiopian guards of Blackwater security men. Some will lose their lives to technology - robots and UAVs.

God is the owner of oil and gas resources and since the Niger Delta people are cheering the guys polluting the environment and letting the EARTH cry everyday , then retribution has come.
Re: Buhari hires Saudi mercenaries with $258million to tackle Avengers- Militants by drss(m): 8:49am On Jul 09, 2016
d same dullard dat criticise GEJ for using foriegn merceney is now using saudi merceneries. well a dullard is always a dullard.
to me dis is good news because buari's cluelessness will lead to d independence of south east.

1 Like

Re: Buhari hires Saudi mercenaries with $258million to tackle Avengers- Militants by sinkhole: 9:11am On Jul 09, 2016
Desert force in the Mangrove, we dey think at all?
Re: Buhari hires Saudi mercenaries with $258million to tackle Avengers- Militants by Earth2Metahuman: 9:14am On Jul 09, 2016
258million dollars?
For a desert fighter?
Avengers need to work on their propaganda .. This is just too stupidd
grin
Re: Buhari hires Saudi mercenaries with $258million to tackle Avengers- Militants by MrEverest(m): 9:43am On Jul 09, 2016
Its a pity that these 2 old men do not care if Nigerians are suffering, starving or even dying provided they and their children are safe and living in affluence yet the same masses, I mean zombies particularly, keeps defending their oppressors!
Re: Buhari hires Saudi mercenaries with $258million to tackle Avengers- Militants by iboroski: 9:50am On Jul 09, 2016
this is a very big insult to Nigeria army indeed but I thank God that I didn't vote for him.
Re: Buhari hires Saudi mercenaries with $258million to tackle Avengers- Militants by MrSly(m): 10:18am On Jul 09, 2016
Omooba77:

I believe you are not a zombie anyway. Goverment from time immemorial hires mercenaries to prosecute wars
Fortunately there is no war in Nigeria except the inter-ethnic cold war. If the trained armed forces of a country cannot TAME the untrained and unprofessional militants, then the armed forces are useless starting from their commander in chief.
Re: Buhari hires Saudi mercenaries with $258million to tackle Avengers- Militants by babylonjah: 10:34am On Jul 09, 2016
Hear lies Saudi Arabia dem selves hire mercenaries for Yemen war
Re: Buhari hires Saudi mercenaries with $258million to tackle Avengers- Militants by ateketom(m): 10:37am On Jul 09, 2016
This man with infected ear should better take caution o....I. Believe lia Mohammed must have given him this advice.
Re: Buhari hires Saudi mercenaries with $258million to tackle Avengers- Militants by chernest2002: 10:50am On Jul 09, 2016
Reality is facing us, buhari means failure in all dictionaries.
Re: Buhari hires Saudi mercenaries with $258million to tackle Avengers- Militants by Omooba77: 12:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
Crime is on the increase especially kidnapping and robbery,we need snippers from USA.
Re: Buhari hires Saudi mercenaries with $258million to tackle Avengers- Militants by Iko5000: 9:26pm On Jul 09, 2016
Why the feck is this not on front page .Buhari has declared war against the south, Christains and the country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Community project: Kwara pays N60m counterpart fund / . / Presidential Election Results - ONLY Pictorial Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.