Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

What Can I Do With Nipr Degree? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Can I Do With Nipr Degree? (531 Views)

How To Pass The Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations (NIPR) Exams With Ease / Nipr Abuja Lecture Center / Professional Exams Solutions- Lectures for NIPR Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do With Nipr Degree? by macdot(m): 10:49pm On Sep 09, 2009
I intend to proceed my studies with the NIPR degree, i will be sitting for the exam by december but does anyone know how to get a bsc degree with the NIPR diploma? I was told that the diploma is equivalent to an HND degree, what can i do to get bsc degree with the NIPR diploma? Please reply, i need your advise, thanks

(1) (Reply)

Learning the English Language is FUN! / Uniport Post Ume Reschuduled In View Of National Public Holidays / Info So Far On Futa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.