Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

aa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / aa (1025 Views)

Does Anyone Has Info Abt Aa Rescue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

aa by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 09, 2009
a
Re: aa by justwise(m): 11:25pm On Sep 09, 2009
valglobal:

Do u need a CUDA VISA, get it, it's real, genuine, fast, 100% pay back guaranteed. call now because the chances are limited. Call Val on 08037540553

u are right! 100% scam guaranteed, try harder odey!!
Re: aa by LaNiger(m): 3:35am On Sep 10, 2009
Valglobal, why haven't you traveled to Cuba yourself? PLEASE!!! find yourself a real job or may be a better country and you might get some responses.

Edo State and probably Kano are better than Cuba on their worst days. grin
Re: aa by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 10, 2009
You must be a terrible fellow.
Cuba ko Skuba ni
Re: aa by kood: 11:03am On Sep 10, 2009
This guy may even get Cuba visa because I think Cuba visa is quite easy to get. But the truth is this IS Cuba better than Nigeria. Cuba has a lot of sanctions. why would anyone go to a country like that to live. there citizen are all trying to go away from their country for a better life elsewhere. PLEASE FOR YOU SAKE DONT GO TO CUBA IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A BETTER LIFE. You life in Nigeria is better than those living there. The Ticket money to go to Cuba alone can fetch you good things to do in Nigeria. This is a very good opportunity Nigeria has. You can start small business and be earning your living.
At these moment travelling abroad is not the best option for people except for study. Like someone said in one thread it is not easy to get work permit any country now expect you have one of the CEOs and have a specialized skills. Or you get married to the citizen of that country.
There alot of immigration issues around the global so every country is trying to protect their labour market.
If think of doing illegal business then prepare to die or languish in jail soon. Plus it is not even easy these days to find those illegal business because the network is quite hiden because they dont want to be caught by the law. It is almost the same in every country now.
So my fellow Nigerians why not stay back home for now and find something good to do with the little money you have, I know it is not easy there too. Or you can go to foreign country for the real purpose of studying if you want to study abroad.
Re: aa by xtremious(m): 7:30pm On Sep 12, 2009
valglobal:

Do u need a CUDA VISA, get it, it's real, genuine, fast, 100% pay back guaranteed. call now because the chances are limited. Call Val on 08037540553

Cuba ke!!!!wetin den dey do there
Re: aa by noblegas2(m): 9:41pm On Sep 12, 2009
me i need CUBA VISA not CUDA VISA
Re: aa by iwefactria: 10:21am On Sep 13, 2009
noble_gas1:

me i need CUBA VISA not CUDA VISA
nice one,i think i need CUDA visa too
Re: aa by danieljimoh(m): 6:06am On Sep 15, 2009
I want a
CUDA visa or freezer any of the two will be perfect
Re: aa by kadman(m): 5:37pm On Sep 15, 2009
Hey God,which kind life be this ? CUBA / CUDA visa ?? Isn't that a country where citizens aren't allowed to own cell phones or travel out without government permission ? That's where you wanna ship bros to ? Ha !

I can't wait to see the idiot who would make enquiries about this visa.
Re: aa by OAM4J: 5:08am On Sep 24, 2009
I beg get me one too. am sure you wont need my passport and i wont need to appear at the embassy as usual, so just post it to me. Ole, alapa ma sise.
Re: aa by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 24, 2009
hailolive:

You must be a terrible fellow.
Cuba ko Skuba ni
loool, no na Skoba!! grin

OAM4J:

I beg get me one too. am sure you wont need my passport and i wont need to appear at the embassy as usual, so just post it to me. Ole, alapa ma sise grin.

rofl, grin alapa re gan gan,

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Contestant In The Usa Looses 800k$ Dollars But Maybe He Was Right / REVEALED, Real Reasons Why You Are Denied Visa / Travelling Via Tym Machine!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.