Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Actress Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter Step Out In Matching Outfit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter Step Out In Matching Outfit (731 Views)

Jennifer Obayuwana In Matching Outfit With Her Dog / Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight / #shalanga: Iyabo Ojo & Daughter Step Out In Style To An Event Last Night (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter Step Out In Matching Outfit by jamsywizzy: 8:20am On Jul 09, 2016
What a lovely picture of mother and daughter

http://afribreeze.com/forum/showtopic.php?id=278

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter Step Out In Matching Outfit by TRADELYN: 8:21am On Jul 09, 2016
tongue
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter Step Out In Matching Outfit by opeoluwa2(f): 8:45am On Jul 09, 2016
Motherhood gone bad.
I mean, why the long big braid? Is there no hair style for her age mate, this woman is planting a seed that will germinate into what she may not be able to handle.

Why is she always trying to make her look like an adult? For who exactly?
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter Step Out In Matching Outfit by sinaj(f): 8:58am On Jul 09, 2016
The poster above me is very funny grin

Fake prophets erriwhere

(1) (Reply)

Read Actor Alexx Ekubo Funny Letter To Future Wife / Grow Your Hair Long And Thicker / I Will Never Fight For A Man- Tinsel Star Aisha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.