Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,050 members, 7,863,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:35 AM

Ideal Of How much It could Cost Plz! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ideal Of How much It could Cost Plz! (1151 Views)

Pile Or Raft Foundation Which Will Be Ideal? / To Let, 5-b/rm Bungalow House @ Victoria Island Ideal Guest House Lagos Nigeria / Land For Sale @ Ideal Estate, Sokoto Road, Atan Ota, Ogun State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ideal Of How much It could Cost Plz! by plappville(f): 11:56pm On Sep 09, 2009
Does anyone here knows how a plot of land cost in USIEFFRUN village near Warri, the seller is my friends person, he gave me for 550,000k i am wondering if it'a a good price cost the villiage is not yet open.
What if i find 1 plot of land in Asaba for the same price should i purchase it still from a very close and trusted friend,?? i am abit scared as i am not an origin of both town, and i don't resideĀ  in 9ja, I would appreciate any advice thank you in advance.
Re: Ideal Of How much It could Cost Plz! by plappville(f): 8:59am On Sep 10, 2009
does it means that no one has a reply for me? some1 should talk tome plzzzzzzzzzzzz!
Re: Ideal Of How much It could Cost Plz! by ajileko: 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2009
550k is very high for a plot of land in the village. Especially since the area is not developed yet. For the same price, I will purchase the one in asaba.
But be very careful because since you are abroad, All these so call friends of yours thinks you have money and will do anything to exploit it from you. If you are from USIEFFRUN village and like to live there, take time and go home, then go with your people and talk to the Igwe (Chief) about your interest in owning a piece of land to build your house. You'll be supprise how cheap you will get the land. What ever you do, be very carefull and be 100% involved. Good luck, Plappville.
Re: Ideal Of How much It could Cost Plz! by plappville(f): 9:03am On Sep 11, 2009
Thank u so much, u have indeed given a good advice, i will try to hold on and think very well befor i buy it, i am not from USIEFFRUN nor ASABA, but i just like to build a house a a very peaceful city, so i think Asaba is better, but the Asaba land is much more expensive, it says 50/100 for 700k what do u think? thanks in advance.
Re: Ideal Of How much It could Cost Plz! by ajileko: 12:00am On Sep 12, 2009
That's a plot and 700k is not too bad if the location is developed and have all the infra structure in place. In Lagos a plot is 60/120. In any case, find out the full cost of the land plus any the legal fee involved plus agbero fee and all that. Good luck.
Re: Ideal Of How much It could Cost Plz! by plappville(f): 11:48am On Sep 21, 2009
i will do just that, all thesame thanks so much for ur replies! u are a nice person;
Re: Ideal Of How much It could Cost Plz! by ajileko: 8:27pm On Sep 21, 2009
you are very welcome.
Re: Ideal Of How much It could Cost Plz! by plappville(f): 1:12pm On Sep 22, 2009
ajileko:

you are very welcome.
yOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT MY FRIEND AND HER BROTHER TOLD ME TO DO BEFOR I COULD PURCHASE THE ASABA LAND, MY FRIEND TOLD ME THAT THE LAND COST 700K BECAUSE IT'S THEIR FAMILY FRIEND THAT WISED TO SELL THE LAND TO THEM, BUT HIS BROTHER COULD AFORD THE MONEY SO THEY ASKED ME IF I AM INTERESTED? I WANTED TO BUY THE LAND BUT THE PROBLEM NOW IS THAT, THEY SAID I HAVE TO BUY IT IN MY FRIENDS NAME SO THAT THE OWNER OF THE LAND WILL NOT INCREASE THE PRICE AS I AM AN OUTSIDER, THEY SAID THEY WILL DO CHANGE OF OWERSHIP WHEN I WILL COME TO NIGERIA, i refused because i think there is a kind of game here between my friend and his brother, what do u think, i really need to buy a land but not in this manner, how can i get a geniue plot of land within Effrun and warri area? do u have an ideal plz?
Re: Ideal Of How much It could Cost Plz! by ajileko: 9:41am On Sep 23, 2009
Yes, I definitely smell fish and I will want you to stay clear of this deal. As for helping you to secure a land in that area, sorry I'm not from delta state so I couldn't really help in that regard. I might be able to help if you are interested in Lagos island.
Re: Ideal Of How much It could Cost Plz! by plappville(f): 1:41pm On Sep 25, 2009
Lagos lands are dam too expensive, and i do not lake the life there, i love to visit Lagos but not to stay, i appreciate ur concern, i ve called it a day with that land isue, i am searcing for another one there in Warri. once again thk.
Re: Ideal Of How much It could Cost Plz! by lightwalk(m): 5:11pm On Sep 25, 2009
If i may ask, what do you want to do with th land, that might be more important
Re: Ideal Of How much It could Cost Plz! by ajileko: 8:35pm On Sep 25, 2009
@plappville
You are well come and take it easy.
Re: Ideal Of How much It could Cost Plz! by plappville(f): 9:20am On Sep 28, 2009
lightwalk:

If i may ask, what do you want to do with th land, that might be more important

To build it, i need a place where i can put up when i come home for holiday, and alo put part of it on rent.
Re: Ideal Of How much It could Cost Plz! by lightwalk(m): 2:11pm On Sep 28, 2009
If you are looking for somewhere to live, you need somewhere safe and somewhere you can get a peace of quiet. I don't really know any good suggestion. but you should have that in mind when choosing a location
Re: Ideal Of How much It could Cost Plz! by plappville(f): 7:59pm On Sep 28, 2009
It's all ok, i appreciate ur concern, i will have a break on this land isue cos it's becoming stressful. once again thanks.
Re: Ideal Of How much It could Cost Plz! by ITHANKGOD: 7:42pm On Sep 29, 2009
@plappville

well well what a dilema. I will give you a very brief advice. you must have to trust someone to an extent to start sending your hard earned cash to nigeria and i must also tell you that there is absolutely nothing wrong with you risking some amount of money that you know may not hurt you if you had to face 100% risk i mean complete loss. And the reason i advice this is that you really need to set something up for yourself in your country regardless of whether this is in your home town or not. i come from Delta state but i decided that it was good for me to set something up in Ibabdan as i live abroad too. but this was my own personal decision for personal reasons. Living in the western world without an initiative for your money to work for you in your home country is like modern slavery and you will only end up regretting the years you spent away from Home Sweet Home. As for your land enquiries. i have a step brother in Warri who does both buildings and land business but do not ask me because i have not enquired before about prices as you can read my business is in Ibadan. My brother i can assure you that he is a very trustworthy person but i do not have my brother contact details. i can get it for you if you really mean what you are saying and he can then help you further but please bear in mind that though i know him to be a very honest person you must do things the right way with him. i do not mind being involved to ensure that you are not ripped off as i know how hard it is to earn that money here abroad. Whatever you decide to do i wish you all the best.
Re: Ideal Of How much It could Cost Plz! by ajileko: 7:55pm On Sep 30, 2009
Oh Oh Oh, I can smell the F I S H, from Warri to Ajegunle

(1) (Reply)

2br Flat Needed Urgently-1 Yr Rent / NOW AVAILABLE: The New Ultra Modern Adeniran Ogunsanya Mall!!!!!!!!!!!! / A Atory Building On A Half Plot Of Land For Sale At Abule Egba Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.