Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,513 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Touching Lives International (tli) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Touching Lives International (tli) (2059 Views)

EGN Empower Global Network Changing Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Touching Lives International (tli) by Gpcash: 9:10am On Jul 09, 2016
Goodness! Goodnews!

Finally, the Da Vinci's Code of MLM have been broken......

Experience an MLM like never before, believe you have never seen a Robust and Profitable system like this before.

ALL Difficulties Eliminated.

Touching Lives International is a leading global organization set with a passionate vision to empower and touch lives. Ours is a unique organization existing to inflict empowerment through our wealth creation platform built transparently by professionals to help eradicate poverty globally. We have decided to come up with a Lucrative Compensation Plan and E/commerce system that will help us to support, promote and empower the Less Privileged in our various societies.

*No Break Away
*No Selling of Products
*No Leg of Matrix Balancing (U get paid on Single Leg)
*MasterCard Enabled
*Online Shopping Mall
*And so much more

With Just one time payment of 35usd (7000). u can enjoy a Luxurious Lifestyle

OUR SERVICES

1. FINANCIAL EMPOWERMENT SERVICE
2. FREE MEDICAL SERVICE
3. REAL ESTATE/ASSET AND PROPERTY SUPPORT
4. E-COMMERCE/ONLINE SHOPPING WITH DISCOUNT
5. ONLINE FLIGHT BOOKING AND TRANSPORT SERVICES

Can u beat this

STAGES
GOVERNOR (2x2 Matrix)
 MINISTER (2x5 Matrix)
 PRIME MINISTER(2x4 Matrix)
 PRESIDENT (2x4 Matrix)
 AMBASSADOR (2x2 Matrix)

1. GOVERNOR (2x2 Matrix):[/i]

ENTRY FEE = usd35
LEVEL 1 REFERRAL BONUS FOR 2 OR 6= usd20 OR usd60
LEVEL 2(4)
MATRIX BONUS =usd10
EARNINGS = usd30 OR usd70

2. MINISTER (2 X 5 MATRIX): [i]

This is a 2 x 5 matrix and everybody here must have passed through the Infant /feeders matrix – the Governor stage. And because it is a follow me matrix, any partner underneath you in your matrix can spill under to fill the uplink matrix. 10% (usd120) matching bonus will be paid to uplink when direct referral completes stage 2. Stage 2 Matrix Bonus is $1200 cash, earnings will be paid from level 1 – 5.

ADDITIONAL INCENTIVES:
 SAMSUNG GALAXY OR LENOVO LAPTOP OR PROJECTOR OR AIR CONDITIONER
 10% MATCHING BONUS TO UPLINE usd120
 ETISALAT CUG SIM
 FREE 2GB BROWSING DATA

PRIME MINISTER ( 2 X 4 MATRIX)
[i][/i]
This is a 2 x 5 matrix and everybody here must have passed through Stage 2, (MINISTER), and because it is a follow me matrix, any partner underneath you in your matrix can spill under to fill the uplink matrix; NOTE: 5% matching bonus will be paid to uplink when direct referral completes stage 3. Stage 3 matrix bonus is $3000 cash, earnings paid from level 1-5.

ADDITIONAL INCENTIVES:
 BRAND NEW KIA CERATO OR GAC OR TOYOTA JAC OR HYUNDAI CAR + usd2000 FOR MAINTENANCE
 EMPOWERMENT FOR 2 PERSONS ON RECOMMENDATION
 5% MATCHING BONUS TO UPLINK usd150
 PROMO PACKAGE: ON COMPLETION OF LEVEL 3 OF STAGE 3, MEMBER WILL RECEIVE A FREE TRIP TO DUBAI WITH ALL EXPENSE PAID.

4.PRESIDENT (2 X 4 MATRIX):

This is an easy 2 x 4 matrix that allows members of your team to spill from the previous stage to join you as soon as they complete the process. And because it is a follow me matrix, any partner underneath you in your matrix can spill under to fill the uplink matrix; NOTE: 5% matching bonus will be paid to uplink when direct referral completes Stage 4. Stage 4 matrix bonus is usd6000 cash, earnings paid from level 1-4 of matrix Stage

ADDITIONAL INCENTIVES:

 BRAND NEW SUV + usd3000 CASH FOR MAINTENANCE
 EMPOWERMENT FOR ORPHANS
 5% MATCHING BONUS TO UPLINK usd300
 MONTHLY ROYALTY BONUS usd500
 INTEREST/COLLATERAL FREE GRANT usd15,000 – ON REQUEST

AND SO MUCH MORE. FOR MORE INFORMATION, REGISTRATION AND TRAINING
PLEASE CALL Engr. Seyi on 09052843079 or email besta0802@gmail.com

This is a fresh Business that was Launched in Nigeria on Saturday 8th July, 2016. Take your position now and Lead in your area or state.

Thank you, See u at the TOP.........

Re: Touching Lives International (tli) by Gpcash: 9:12am On Jul 09, 2016
DROP UR COMMENTS OR CALL FOR MORE CLARIFICATION. THANKS

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Konica Minolta Printer Parts Hot Deals / I Need Supply Of Diesel In Abuja Full Tank / Quick Oppotunity ! Oppotunity !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.