Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

10 Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Woman - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 10 Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Woman (791 Views)

10 Things That Pains A Typical Nigerian Most. / When Your Mum Is A Professor Of Kangaroology (pic) / Lol......A Typical Nigerian Way Of Sending Someone On Errand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Woman by priphil(m): 9:13am On Jul 09, 2016
1. When u say mummy am sorry, and she replies "sorry for yourself"

2. When she brings food wrapped in a nylon bag from a party

3. When she takes the D.S.T.V remote to work just to punish you

4. When you tell her you are going to a friends house and she asks, when last did your friend come here to play wit you?

5. When she beats you and warn you not to cry. She be like "if i hear peem, you will hear ween!"

6. When she touches hot pot comfortably without a cloth or paper

7. When you are watching television with her and then she sleeps off and still dont want you to change the channel

8. When she tell you, "i didnt kill my mother so u will not kill me".

9. When you say mummy i took 2nd in my class and she replies "the person that took 1st has two heads abi"?

10. When she calls you from your room upstairs and sends you back upstairs to bring her purse

feel free to add yours
Re: 10 Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 09, 2016
When after she has shouted at the top of her voice she says: after una go say i day shout

grin grin
Please check my signature

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Woman by Dollipsejay(m): 1:36pm On Jul 09, 2016
Very true

(1) (Reply)

A Very Disturbing Internal Memo From A Father To His Family / Photo Of The Day. / (jokes)laughing Out Loud...akpors Fooled A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.