Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Ekiti State, How Lowly Have You Sunk, By Uwem Okon Raymond - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti State, How Lowly Have You Sunk, By Uwem Okon Raymond (1769 Views)

Okon Enyong Michael Accused Of Impregnating Lady And Abandoning Her Baby / Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) / Raymond Dokpesi Escapes Assassination In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti State, How Lowly Have You Sunk, By Uwem Okon Raymond by olempe(m): 9:58am On Jul 09, 2016
I was born in Ondo state in the 80s. At the time, Ondo and Ekiti state were still a state. Up until 1996, it was so. Therefore I know the Ekiti people and I can even say one or two things about them. And one thing I know is that Ekiti state people weren't known for the negativity that surrounds the state at the moment.

Firstly, Ekiti state boasted of the academicians of Nigeria. Great professors, Doctors and so on. Secondly, Ekiti people were honest people. They would rather die hungry than steal any ones property. Thirdly, Ekiti people are morally upright. They won't see black and call it white. Disciplined and intelligent. One last thing is that just like Ondo people, they too are very "strong headed". You can't intimidate or lord over them anything they don't want.

If all the above are true abt these state, how come all the drama happening in there, orchestrated by their own governor and no one is saying anything. Apart from the fact that the state has remain underdeveloped for like eternity, no thanks to selfish governors whose only agenda is their pocket. The people now are so silenced and even disorientated. Hmmm, I guess propaganda still works magic. Fayose with all the problems in Ekiti, from their dyeing educational sector to almost no healthy health institutions, dwindled economy, bad roads, lack of any reasonable social amenity etc, has chosen to face the federal government who is also grasping with reality of a collapsing nation. Poking his nose in all that doesn't concern him. Raising dust where there is none.

Dear fayose, why not face the many problems of Ekiti state and make yourself the chosen one u are claiming to be. Why not leave all this your fake "abracadabra " or stage managed people's policy. Or how do I describe ur nonsense old benz used for ur inauguration that no more exist in your motorcade. How abt u sitting on a vehicle, throwing banana to the Ekiti people you have turned to Monkeys. Oh, I forgot u also went to "buka" to eat. Why won't u go to "buka", u that went to d market to buy ponmo and other cooking stuffs. Drinking palmwine on the street with the common people.

One wud av thought that, u av the heart for these people, but instead, they are just a bait in ur hand. Yes a bait. Worse still, the Ekiti people are still not sleeping. You use them daily to wrestle the federal government. Agidi oshi to wa lara won naa oje ki Oju won la pe oti luwon ni jibiti poo. They daily jump unto the road to cry and claim it's u they want, the question is, do they really want u. Did they really come out to fight for u despite the hunger in the land without being bought over.

I know this because, the Ekiti state glorified secondary school that u call University is having different issues ranging from infrastructural decay to unstable academic sessions etc, yet the student association went to the streets to protest that u should be left alone to see out ur non existing people's given mandate .

I don't know Ekiti to be a private sector state, only for this nonsensical "sit tight" government to quickly form one new association of private sector that is chaired by Okada people and taxi plus bus drivers. My gosh, is this the level of idiosyncrasy in Ekiti ni. Abi how do I explain the eccentricity in the state now. So the intellectual people are now absent in Ekiti. Abi how come there is no one really speaking against this comedian called Fayose.

Ekiti people went on strike because of their unpaid salaries, only for this clown called fayose too to come out and said he too was on strike as a way of solidarity for the workers instead of finding solutions to their problem. What I have seen in Ekiti is bewildering to say the least. I only wonder, what is going on and for how long in that once glorious state. What project has dis fayose done gan in Ekiti.

I heard he is working on an Airport for the state. The question is, is it an Okada privatised sector of the state that wants to land in d airport. Or is it that farmer that wants to fly his yam or cocoa to and from Ekiti airport. (misplaced priority). Oh, may be it's another poultry project in the making.

Oh, Ekiti state please wake up.

http://www.nigerianscoop.com/2016/07/ekiti-state-how-lowly-have-you-sunk-by.html

Re: Ekiti State, How Lowly Have You Sunk, By Uwem Okon Raymond by TANTUMERGO007(m): 10:05am On Jul 09, 2016
waiting for the use less man to ask osun local government to wake up.
Re: Ekiti State, How Lowly Have You Sunk, By Uwem Okon Raymond by BERNIMOORE: 10:25am On Jul 09, 2016
olempe:
I was born in Ondo state in the 80s. At the time, Ondo and Ekiti state were still a state. Up until 1996, it was so. Therefore I know the Ekiti people and I can even say one or two things about them. And one thing I know is that Ekiti state people weren't known for the negativity that surrounds the state at the moment.

Firstly, Ekiti state boasted of the academicians of Nigeria. Great professors, Doctors and so on. Secondly, Ekiti people were honest people. They would rather die hungry than steal any ones property. Thirdly, Ekiti people are morally upright. They won't see black and call it white. Disciplined and intelligent. One last thing is that just like Ondo people, they too are very "strong headed". You can't intimidate or lord over them anything they don't want.

If all the above are true abt these state, how come all the drama happening in there, orchestrated by their own governor and no one is saying anything. Apart from the fact that the state has remain underdeveloped for like eternity, no thanks to selfish governors whose only agenda is their pocket. The people now are so silenced and even disorientated. Hmmm, I guess propaganda still works magic. Fayose with all the problems in Ekiti, from their dyeing educational sector to almost no healthy health institutions, dwindled economy, bad roads, lack of any reasonable social amenity etc, has chosen to face the federal government who is also grasping with reality of a collapsing nation. Poking his nose in all that doesn't concern him. Raising dust where there is none.

Dear fayose, why not face the many problems of Ekiti state and make yourself the chosen one u are claiming to be. Why not leave all this your fake "abracadabra " or stage managed people's policy. Or how do I describe ur nonsense old benz used for ur inauguration that no more exist in your motorcade. How abt u sitting on a vehicle, throwing banana to the Ekiti people you have turned to Monkeys. Oh, I forgot u also went to "buka" to eat. Why won't u go to "buka", u that went to d market to buy ponmo and other cooking stuffs. Drinking palmwine on the street with the common people.

One wud av thought that, u av the heart for these people, but instead, they are just a bait in ur hand. Yes a bait. Worse still, the Ekiti people are still not sleeping. You use them daily to wrestle the federal government. Agidi oshi to wa lara won naa oje ki Oju won la pe oti luwon ni jibiti poo. They daily jump unto the road to cry and claim it's u they want, the question is, do they really want u. Did they really come out to fight for u despite the hunger in the land without being bought over.

I know this because, the Ekiti state glorified secondary school that u call University is having different issues ranging from infrastructural decay to unstable academic sessions etc, yet the student association went to the streets to protest that u should be left alone to see out ur non existing people's given mandate .

I don't know Ekiti to be a private sector state, only for this nonsensical "sit tight" government to quickly form one new association of private sector that is chaired by Okada people and taxi plus bus drivers. My gosh, is this the level of idiosyncrasy in Ekiti ni. Abi how do I explain the eccentricity in the state now. So the intellectual people are now absent in Ekiti. Abi how come there is no one really speaking against this comedian called Fayose.

Ekiti people went on strike because of their unpaid salaries, only for this clown called fayose too to come out and said he too was on strike as a way of solidarity for the workers instead of finding solutions to their problem. What I have seen in Ekiti is bewildering to say the least. I only wonder, what is going on and for how long in that once glorious state. What project has dis fayose done gan in Ekiti.

I heard he is working on an Airport for the state. The question is, is it an Okada privatised sector of the state that wants to land in d airport. Or is it that farmer that wants to fly his yam or cocoa to and from Ekiti airport. (misplaced priority). Oh, may be it's another poultry project in the making.

Oh, Ekiti state please wake up.

http://www.nigerianscoop.com/2016/07/ekiti-state-how-lowly-have-you-sunk-by.html

Uwem Okon Raymond you are just one of the hired bigot who distort facts! and i will expose your hipocrisy with facts

let me ask you, was Fayose owing a dime before buhari who without plan came to power? NO is the answer, Fayose is still ahead of Osun state as we speak

where were you when opposition APC spokesman Taiwo Olatunosun was dishing out banners to APC goons to protest? you wrongly blame fayose

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti State, How Lowly Have You Sunk, By Uwem Okon Raymond by olempe(m): 10:33am On Jul 09, 2016
BERNIMOORE:

Uwem Okon Raymond you are just one of the hired bigot who distort facts! and i will expose your hipocrisy with facts

let me ask you, was Fayose owing a dime before buhari who without plan came to power? NO is the answer, Fayose is still ahead of Osun state as we speak

where were you when opposition APC spokesman Taiwo Olatunosun was dishing out banners to APC goons to protest? you wrongly blame fayose

You're doing you job very well bros, you're well paid grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State, How Lowly Have You Sunk, By Uwem Okon Raymond by BERNIMOORE: 10:43am On Jul 09, 2016
olempe:

You're doing you job very well bros, you're well paid grin grin
well paid i have my facts loaded. APC wants everybody to think along their lines, but its not possible! if it were buhari he would have order the other protesters fired. but Fayose allowed them, then He Fayose now ochestrate a Co-odinated solidarity protest that swallowed the APC Protest

Anyway FAYOSE is the only Governor that won two incubents Consecutively! Gba-bee!

Re: Ekiti State, How Lowly Have You Sunk, By Uwem Okon Raymond by olempe(m): 10:47am On Jul 09, 2016
BERNIMOORE:
well paid i have my facts loaded. APC wants everybody to think along their lines, but its not possible! if it were buhari he would have order the other protesters fired. but Fayose allowed them, then He Fayose now ochestrate a Co-odinated solidarity protest that swallowed the APC Protest

Anyway FAYOSE is the only Governor that won two incubents Consecutively! Gba-bee!

Can u list out 10 achievements of Fayose since he became governor, with hard evidence sir?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State, How Lowly Have You Sunk, By Uwem Okon Raymond by BERNIMOORE: 11:54am On Jul 09, 2016
olempe:

Can u list out 10 achievements of Fayose since he became governor, with hard evidence sir?

Thank you, Now i can see that you are really ready to know the truth about Fayose, and not the 'lies from APC''

To start with among others, Fayose have a forgiven spirit by Commissioning a ''state of the art'' project in the name of Late APC kayode Fayemi late Deputy Governor.Funmilayo Olayinka (see pics) far below

1, Funmilayo Olayinka Women Center which was built in honour of Dr. kayode Fayemi(APC) late Deputy Governor
2, Olorunsogo- Adetiloye which was 6.2km road
3, Awedele-Secretariat dual carriage way

Evidence of 1-3 above=http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/04/fayose-commissions-projects-as-pdp.html
4, 3.7km Pettim - Housing - Afao Roa
5, Amphitheatre (Gallery) at the palace of Ewi of Ado Ekiti
6, 14.5km Awo-Ara-Ijero road rehabilitation/construction project at Awo Ekiti -
7, Water project;Aramoko Ekiti, the local government headquarter of Ekiti West LGA of Ekiti State
- See more at: http://ekiti247.com/photos-aramoko-community-rejoice-as-tap-runs-after-8-years-ekiti247/#sthash.Ks9tmocw.dpuf
8, commissioning of e-library on 16/10/2015 For sky Bank in the College of Education, Ikere-Ekiti, Ekiti State and the presentation of branded uniforms for street sweepers and highway managers http://guardian.ng/business-services/money/fayose-to-commission-sterling-banks-e-library-project-%E2%80%A8%E2%80%A8/
9, The 1.2km Fajuyi-Okesa-Ojumose,bridge Ado Ekiti.
10, ultra modern Oja Oba.project

Read more: https://www.naij.com/871469-see-governor-fayose-caught-ekiti-photos.html

Re: Ekiti State, How Lowly Have You Sunk, By Uwem Okon Raymond by olempe(m): 12:10pm On Jul 09, 2016
BERNIMOORE:

Thank you, Now i can see that you are really ready to know the truth about Fayose, and not the 'lies from APC''

To start with among others, Fayose have a forgiven spirit by Commissioning a ''state of the art'' project in the name of Late APC kayode Fayemi late Deputy Governor.Funmilayo Olayinka (see pics) far below

1, Funmilayo Olayinka Women Center which was built in honour of Dr. kayode Fayemi(APC) late Deputy Governor

Evidence of 1-3 above=http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/04/fayose-commissions-projects-as-pdp.html
7, Water project;Aramoko Ekiti, the local government headquarter of Ekiti West LGA of Ekiti State
- See more at: http://ekiti247.com/photos-aramoko-community-rejoice-as-tap-runs-after-8-years-ekiti247/#sthash.Ks9tmocw.dpuf
8, commissioning of e-library on 16/10/2015 For sky Bank in the College of Education, Ikere-Ekiti, Ekiti State and the presentation of branded uniforms for street sweepers and highway managers http://guardian.ng/business-services/money/fayose-to-commission-sterling-banks-e-library-project-%E2%80%A8%E2%80%A8/

Read more: https://www.naij.com/871469-see-governor-fayose-caught-ekiti-photos.html

You try, oya, clap for yaself grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State, How Lowly Have You Sunk, By Uwem Okon Raymond by falaxy(m): 3:32pm On Jul 09, 2016
BERNIMOORE:

You see why I say Nigeria education system is bad. How can a right thinking educated person defend Fayose, oooo sorry I forgot, you're hired.
I can choose to ignore you but you can't, know why?
You're paid to defend Fayose.
I understand brother, you're doing your job.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti State, How Lowly Have You Sunk, By Uwem Okon Raymond by BERNIMOORE: 4:35pm On Jul 09, 2016
falaxy:
You see why I say Nigeria education system is bad. How can a right thinking educated person defend Fayose, oooo sorry I forgot, you're hired.
Hmn instead of Attacking me facts for facts you introduced another dimension, it shows you have lost the debate already.

here is your Gimick, called;

Ad Hominem Fallacy

A debater commits the Ad Hominem Fallacy when he introduces irrelevant personal premisses about his opponent

come with facts pls
Re: Ekiti State, How Lowly Have You Sunk, By Uwem Okon Raymond by kjsun15: 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2016
[/b]
BERNIMOORE:

BERNIMOORE:
Hmn instead of Attacking me facts for facts you introduced another dimension, it shows you have lost the debate already.
Ad Hominem Fallacy
A debater commits the [b]Ad Hominem Fallacy when he introduces irrelevant personal premisses about his opponent

come with facts pls
BERNIMOORE:

u better keep quiet, if you don't know what is on ground in Ekiti. I have you lived in Ekiti for one day? please just keep quiet please.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State, How Lowly Have You Sunk, By Uwem Okon Raymond by olempe(m): 5:49pm On Jul 09, 2016
falaxy:
Guy is on payroll, pls don't blame a man for doing his job.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State, How Lowly Have You Sunk, By Uwem Okon Raymond by todayboy: 5:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
Op the governor became popular when buhari start harassing him

Please don't cry for the bereaved ekiti people love their governor so be it

No any other devil from asorock can change the the people have for fayose

For now fayose is the only Yoruba man that I respect
Re: Ekiti State, How Lowly Have You Sunk, By Uwem Okon Raymond by todayboy: 5:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
kjsun15:
[b][/b]

u better keep quiet, if you don't know what is on ground in Ekiti. I have you lived in Ekiti for one day? please just keep quiet please.

Are you on ground in Nigeria buhari have done worse
Re: Ekiti State, How Lowly Have You Sunk, By Uwem Okon Raymond by todayboy: 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
BERNIMOORE:

Ad Hominem Fallacy

A debater commits the Ad Hominem Fallacy when he introduces irrelevant personal premisses about his opponent

come with facts pls

What facts do you want when buhari is harrasing the governor from all corner
Re: Ekiti State, How Lowly Have You Sunk, By Uwem Okon Raymond by ogmask: 6:19pm On Jul 09, 2016
BERNIMOORE:

3.7 km, 4.8km roads, commission Skye bank project, and you call these achievement. I am trying hard to understand what you are celebrating here bro.
Re: Ekiti State, How Lowly Have You Sunk, By Uwem Okon Raymond by BERNIMOORE: 8:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
ogmask:

3.7 km, 4.8km roads, commission Skye bank project, and you call these achievement. I am trying hard to understand what you are celebrating here bro.
you did not put me on challenge here pls it was OLEMPE that i was reacting to ''only on commissioning'' Now you could not differentiate that from 'celebrating' what a shame! and so, why cant you celebrate the road when lagos celebrate external debt figures (without adding domestic debts) i can show Lagos as Nigeria’s most indebted state with $1.17 billion debt.http://www.informationng.com/2015/04/lagos-leads-nigerias-most-indebted-states.html

Ekiti was well managed without borrowing and does not even appear in Nigerians international debt profile pls thank Fayose

see the current ifako-ijaiye road can you tell me a road as bad as this in Ekiti? lagos with highest borrowing o!

Re: Ekiti State, How Lowly Have You Sunk, By Uwem Okon Raymond by BERNIMOORE: 8:41pm On Jul 09, 2016
yet Lagos Governor was busy buying BOLI fried plantain

Re: Ekiti State, How Lowly Have You Sunk, By Uwem Okon Raymond by ogmask: 5:09pm On Jul 10, 2016
BERNIMOORE:
you did not put me on challenge here pls it was OLEMPE that i was reacting to ''only on commissioning'' Now you could not differentiate that from 'celebrating' what a shame! and so, why cant you celebrate the road when lagos celebrate external debt figures (without adding domestic debts) i can show Lagos as Nigeria’s most indebted state with $1.17 billion debt.http://www.informationng.com/2015/04/lagos-leads-nigerias-most-indebted-states.html

Ekiti was well managed without borrowing and does not even appear in Nigerians international debt profile pls thank Fayose

see the current ifako-ijaiye road can you tell me a road as bad as this in Ekiti? lagos with highest borrowing o!

My guy swerve. The job you are paid to do is bad beyond redemption. This is an adult forum so mind what you post. Even gullible wailers have abandoned your principal.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State, How Lowly Have You Sunk, By Uwem Okon Raymond by rlauncher(m): 6:22pm On Jul 10, 2016
kjsun15:
[b][/b]

In my opinion, Fayose have been involving himself in irrelevant projects. When Awolowo came into power in 1954, he first of all concentrated on Agriculture, then to Education, before going to commerce. Fayose is not doing anything to build the economy of his state.

(1) (Reply)

Edo Is Peaceful....she Voted For The PDP. / ghgg / DSS Will Pay The Mistaken Judge N100billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.