Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

How To Unlock The Bootloader Of Wiko Lenny2 Android 5.1 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Unlock The Bootloader Of Wiko Lenny2 Android 5.1 (4536 Views)

Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi / Permanently Unlock The New Spectranet E5573s-606 Mifi 4G Modem / Wiko Slide 2 Review and Thoughts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Unlock The Bootloader Of Wiko Lenny2 Android 5.1 by peteregwu(m): 10:52am On Jul 09, 2016
How To Unlock The Bootloader Of Wiko Lenny2 Android 5.1
Hope you are enjoying the wiko Lenny2 android 5.1? One thing I like about the phone is that, it's so simple to use. Now let get to how to open the bootloader.

How To Open The Bootloader:

1. Now locate the 'SETTINGS' icon of your wiko Lenny 2 and click on it. If you are not yet a developer, scroll down and click on 'ABOUT PHONE', when it opens scroll down again, you will see 'BUILD NUMBER', click on it four good times, it will display a message that says, "you are already a developer."

2. After you are now made a "developer by the android phone, go back to where you saw 'ABOUT PHONE', you will see 'DEVELOPER OPTIONS', click on it after that again chose 'ON', scroll down a bit. You will see 'OEM UNLOCKING', then power it on. There you go, you have unlocked your bootloader.

Hope you enjoyed it, please share for the benefits of those that don't know the simplest way to unlocked their wiko Lenny 2 android bootloader.

http://www.pegikrol.com/2016/07/how-to-open-bootloader-of-wiko-lenny-2.html?m=1

Re: How To Unlock The Bootloader Of Wiko Lenny2 Android 5.1 by Naughtylyn: 12:27pm On Jul 09, 2016
For the comprehensive book on Mobile phones and Tablets Repairs everyone is talking about, click the link below and get it here:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9789534116?keywords=mobile%20phones%20and%20tablets%20repairs&pc_redir=T1&qid=1463153220&sr=8-8
Re: How To Unlock The Bootloader Of Wiko Lenny2 Android 5.1 by Youngpo413: 3:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
What's the advantage of unlocking the bootloader?
Re: How To Unlock The Bootloader Of Wiko Lenny2 Android 5.1 by peteregwu(m): 6:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
Youngpo413:

First those that wants to root their phone. But in some instances one does not need to unlock it but some phone, you will need to unlock it to be able to root it.
Re: How To Unlock The Bootloader Of Wiko Lenny2 Android 5.1 by hUmaneOne: 7:59pm On Jul 12, 2016
peteregwu:
How To Unlock The Bootloader Of Wiko Lenny2 Android 5.1
Hope you are enjoying the wiko Lenny2 android 5.1? One thing I like about the phone is that, it's so simple to use. Now let get to how to open the bootloader.

How To Open The Bootloader:

1. Now locate the 'SETTINGS' icon of your wiko Lenny 2 and click on it. If you are not yet a developer, scroll down and click on 'ABOUT PHONE', when it opens scroll down again, you will see 'BUILD NUMBER', click on it four good times, it will display a message that says, "you are already a developer."

2. After you are now made a "developer by the android phone, go back to where you saw 'ABOUT PHONE', you will see 'DEVELOPER OPTIONS', click on it after that again chose 'ON', scroll down a bit. You will see 'OEM UNLOCKING', then power it on. There you go, you have unlocked your bootloader.

Hope you enjoyed it, please share for the benefits of those that don't know the simplest way to unlocked their wiko Lenny 2 android bootloader.

http://www.pegikrol.com/2016/07/how-to-open-bootloader-of-wiko-lenny-2.html?m=1

OP sorry o.you don't know what a bootloader means.
Check it on xda
Re: How To Unlock The Bootloader Of Wiko Lenny2 Android 5.1 by peteregwu(m): 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2016
hUmaneOne:

OP sorry o.you don't know what a bootloader means.
Check it on xda

Bros why are you not learned like this? The man asked the advantage of of opening a bootloader and I told him for rooting as on advantage, and you are here blabbing. Bootloader Of some Android is needed to be unlocked when rooting is needed. My guy abeg confirm before you type.
Re: How To Unlock The Bootloader Of Wiko Lenny2 Android 5.1 by hUmaneOne: 8:48pm On Jul 15, 2016
peteregwu:

[s]Bros why are you not learned like this? The man asked the advantage of of opening a bootloader and I told him for rooting as on advantage, and you are here blabbing. Bootloader Of some Android is needed to be unlocked when rooting is needed. My guy abeg confirm before you type.[/s]
Maybe you are the one that needs to learn to see,learn to read, and learn to understand.. I didn't say your answer was wrong.your answer to him is right.

The problem is with your initial post, which has an issue.
The procedure you described isn't called a bootloader unlock.now I leave you to acquire knowledge of MTK bootloaders
Re: How To Unlock The Bootloader Of Wiko Lenny2 Android 5.1 by hUmaneOne: 8:55pm On Jul 15, 2016
Youngpo413:

Unlocking a bootloader enables you do much more with your phone.
1. you can install a custom rom that is, a different version of android different from the one that came with it.faster,more beautiful interface,more security etc.

2. Unlocking a bootloader enables you change your firmware which leads to Improvement of the phone's speed, network strength, increase in the ROM (internal storage space)
3. You can install a recovery manager which you can use to backup your whole operating system, so that if anything happens in the future ,you can restore it back in perfect form.

And much more
Re: How To Unlock The Bootloader Of Wiko Lenny2 Android 5.1 by peteregwu(m): 12:48am On Jul 18, 2016
hUmaneOne:

Maybe you are the one that needs to learn to see,learn to read, and learn to understand.. I didn't say your answer was wrong.your answer to him is right.

The problem is with your initial post, which has an issue.
~The procedure you described isn't called a bootloader unlock~ now I leave you to acquire knowledge of MTK bootloaders

Bros why you dey talk like this. The procedure is correct for wiko Lenny2 Android 5.1. Haba! Have you used the phone before. That is the procedure to unlock the bootloader Of that particular model. Read it carefully, that procedure is mainly for wiko Lenny2. Are you the one that tell the as to use my phone? Or you think I don't know how to get the info on Google and type it here, I posted my experience here not copy and paste. grin

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Uk Used Galaxy S8 / Infinix Hot 6 Pro Unboxing Pictures #full Package / Help I Want To Return A Phone I Bought A Day Ago.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.