Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Canon 5D Mark1 With Speedlight 580EX For Sale - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Canon 5D Mark1 With Speedlight 580EX For Sale (1451 Views)

Photos From Celebrate Africa Competition And The Canon 5d Markiv Launch In Lagos / Hot Deal! New Canon EOS 5D Mklll For Sale At Give Away Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canon 5D Mark1 With Speedlight 580EX For Sale by bodnel: 11:07am On Jul 09, 2016
Fairly use canon digital professional camera. Mark1 5D. In very good condition and Very clean. With charger, canon speedlite 580EX and canon EF lens 28-105mm.

Call For price

Re: Canon 5D Mark1 With Speedlight 580EX For Sale by Perfecttouch(m): 12:11pm On Jul 09, 2016
bodnel:
Fairly use canon digital professional camera. Mark1 5D. In very good condition and Very clean. With charger, canon speedlite 580EX and canon EF lens 28-105mm.

Call For price
oga abeg dash me this camera and the good Lord will use me as a point of contact and do wonderful things in your life. I need a camera badly now
Re: Canon 5D Mark1 With Speedlight 580EX For Sale by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
Perfecttouch:
oga abeg dash me this camera and the good Lord will use me as a point of contact and do wonderful things in your life. I need a camera badly now

Bro why are you so wicked,heartless and selfish like this. Make someone dash you a camera, u tink say na 3k camera niii. What has the lord got to do with this bro, of course d lord will still bless him if he doesn't give u.it not called begging bro,it called selfishness and self centered.
Re: Canon 5D Mark1 With Speedlight 580EX For Sale by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 10, 2016
bodnel:

Call For price

Bro please your price abeg and are you on whatsapp.
Re: Canon 5D Mark1 With Speedlight 580EX For Sale by Perfecttouch(m): 6:04pm On Jul 10, 2016
bodnel:

Call For price
oga bodnel,I was only joking with u ni o and I believed you got the sarcasm before some people wey him village people don take him destiny prepare jollof rice open their dirty mouth to spew nonsense
Re: Canon 5D Mark1 With Speedlight 580EX For Sale by bodnel: 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2016
@ perfecttouch I feel u but let's keep up a friendly forum. It goes a long way. The bros never meant any harm plsss abeg one love.

But for the price , u can reach me on watsap

1 Like

Re: Canon 5D Mark1 With Speedlight 580EX For Sale by Perfecttouch(m): 12:57am On Jul 12, 2016
oonlinemarker:

I am a Bastard son of a thousand father, na better sango go strike me and my generation,oloriburuku Omo ni baba mi.. Oloshi Omo ale ni mi u betta go return pason camera wey u borrow, u wan dey use anoda pason tin dey form for here. My mama na idiot.
When most people don't have work that when you see them on nairaland telling you all the news they don't even know,
trying to crack silly jokes,
giving you the latest details of up and coming celebrity and
popular celebrity they don't know of and also giving you fake
website that those not exit. Oloshi omo ni gbogbo Ebi mi
Not everyone asking Me Questions is Entitled to
Answers. Privacy is Supreme..
No need to wrestle with a pig like my father cause u both get dirty and he will enjoy it..mumu boi.see as i b like pason wey him generation no fit make am, na dat photo my papa go snap so tey he go blind.
that one of the problem of freedom of speech cause ignorant people like u have the right too.
you've virtually cursed at your whole generation and you can't still construct a proper sentence? I feel your pain.
Re: Canon 5D Mark1 With Speedlight 580EX For Sale by Perfecttouch(m): 12:59am On Jul 12, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Art Exhibition Tomorrow / 3d Cartoon Animation Training - Your Mobile Phone Can Do The Wonders / Help Wt Animated Gifs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.