Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,049 members, 7,835,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Why I Always Visit Nairaland Political Forum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Always Visit Nairaland Political Forum (793 Views)

2019 General Election: Nairaland Political Heavyweights Returning En Masse / Important Message To All Nairaland Political Keyboard Warriors / Nairaland Political News And "This Thing Go Do You Like Film" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Always Visit Nairaland Political Forum by dimieprincess(f): 11:44am On Jul 09, 2016
Whenever I am bored, there is only place that makes me laugh out loud. When I open the forum, I look for comments from tribal bigots and they make my day. The reason is not far fetched as to why I laugh in reading their comments; it makes me understand the true colour of Nigeria as a nation. It makes me understand that our bane as a nation is tribalism and not corruption or bad leaders. Why I say tribalism is because our leaders know that they can use our heads by instigating tribal argument. Thus, whenever an issue of corruption or marginalization is raised, the leaders from the other ends will come up with a tribal coloration so that we will not see clearly without our eyes.

I for one most times is also guilty of such tribal thread or threads aim to attract tribal sentiments, it will interest you to note that I am not doing that because I am a tribal bigot. Like I said earlier it is just to have fun since I have noticed how foolish Nigeria youths are.

Take for instance, when I post something that tends to upset the Yoruba nation, the Igbos will celebrate it and same apply to the Yoruba people. I am partly Yoruba and Ijaw. My fiance is from Akwa Ibom and my best friends are from the North like Nasarawa, Plateau, Kebbi and Benue.

My advice to nairalanders, most comments here are not our intentions so stop being foolish. Not saying we should stop making ourselves laugh especially in our leisure times

1 Like

Re: Why I Always Visit Nairaland Political Forum by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 09, 2016
foolishness runs deep in your veins

4 Likes

Re: Why I Always Visit Nairaland Political Forum by Ofemmanu1: 11:55am On Jul 09, 2016
Enjoy. I'm sure you'd be proud to be a Yoruba over other tribes.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Always Visit Nairaland Political Forum by dimieprincess(f): 11:59am On Jul 09, 2016
hagmond1:
foolishness runs deep in your veins
just sighted one above. U guys don't make meaningful contributions aside insulting people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Always Visit Nairaland Political Forum by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
dimieprincess:

just sighted one above. U guys don't make meaningful contributions aside insulting people
skedaddle.

1 Like

Re: Why I Always Visit Nairaland Political Forum by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 09, 2016
Corruption is our major bane, tribalism is a close second. How do they(the politicians) try to colour a situation along ethnic lines where two individuals from the same region and under the same political party vie for one post?
See the problem in Rivers State where both rivals Amaechi and Wike were sons of the soil, it's hard to paint such a situation using ethnicity. Wike had to cunningly push blame to the presidency and APC to make it easy for the common Rivers indigene to pick a side.
Re: Why I Always Visit Nairaland Political Forum by dimieprincess(f): 12:51pm On Jul 09, 2016
charix:
Corruption is our major bane, tribalism is a close second. How do they(the politicians) try to colour a situation along ethnic lines where two individuals from the same region and under the same political party vie for one post?
See the problem in Rivers State where both rivals Amaechi and Wike were sons of the soil, it's hard to paint such a situation using ethnicity. Wike had to cunningly push blame to the presidency and APC to make it easy for the common Rivers indigene to pick a side.
Let me give u a good example from the case u presented, In Rivers it is an open secret that Dakuku was or is better than Wike. Do you know what happened? The Ijaws in terms of local government in Rivers as a single ethnic entity has the majority of the local government area. I could remember days to the election when Dakuku and the then INC Eastern Bloc Chairman had a meeting with the Ijaw elders to vote their son, Dakuku. Unfortunately for him he was told they won't support him because he joined Hausa people to pull down their brother from Bayelsa.

Secondly, when Amaechi was fighting GEJ in the name of the Soku oil wells, the Soku people who are Ijaws came on air, telling Amaechi that they are not complaining in losing the oil wells to Bayelsa their Ijaw brothers

1 Like

Re: Why I Always Visit Nairaland Political Forum by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 09, 2016
nice one my Ijaw sister tubara .....you make sense.
Re: Why I Always Visit Nairaland Political Forum by DaBullIT(m): 2:29pm On Jul 09, 2016
It makes me understand that our bane as a nation is tribalism and not corruption or bad leaders

Madam , check your body temperature
Re: Why I Always Visit Nairaland Political Forum by dimieprincess(f): 2:40pm On Jul 09, 2016
DaBullIT:
It makes me understand that our bane as a nation is tribalism and not corruption or bad leaders

Bring it on, I am kind of enjoying the foolishness being displayed here by people like .....

1 Like

Re: Why I Always Visit Nairaland Political Forum by dimieprincess(f): 2:40pm On Jul 09, 2016
DaBullIT:

Bring it on, I am kind of enjoying the foolishness being displayed here by people like .....
So it is a crime to hold unto one's belief?

1 Like

Re: Why I Always Visit Nairaland Political Forum by xmich(m): 2:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
Dimieprincess as I have recorded is a tribal bigot only active on tribal threads,and hell bend in bringing tribalism in any thread she found her self,dimieprincess according to record is a staunch "Igbo's want to take oil" SS wanabee but was later bursted by Rose2014 in one of this threads "Why I hate ipob and every thing they stand for " www.nairaland.com/3174812/why-hate-Igbos-everything-stand/2#46713577
Re: Why I Always Visit Nairaland Political Forum by dimieprincess(f): 3:16pm On Jul 09, 2016
xmich:
Dimieprincess as I have recorded is a tribal bigot only active on tribal threads,and hell bend in bringing tribalism in any thread she found her self,dimieprincess according to record is a staunch "Igbo's want to take oil" SS wanabee but was later bursted by Rose2014 in one of this threads "Why I hate ipob and every thing they stand for " www.nairaland.com/3174812/why-hate-Igbos-everything-stand/2#46713577

After reading my write up ds is all u could come up with? I think u need to see one of the resident doctors at the psychiatrist hospital Yaba.
I just explained why I enjoyed tribal thread because it expose how short sighted u guys are , Igbos and Yorubas insulting themselves because of stupid politicians and u r here trying to toe same line. Pls read the write up again and come say thank u to me later.

Well u will end up making my day fabulous, so just keep it up dear parvenu

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Children Graduate From UK Varsity (pix) / Breaking: TY Danjuma Now Ntel’s New Chairman / Sad, Really Sad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.