Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Need Ur Assistance Please!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Need Ur Assistance Please!! (594 Views)

I Need Your Urgent Assistance Please! / I Need Ur Assistance Plz / Urgent Assistance Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Ur Assistance Please!! by Thewhizzkid1(m): 12:18pm On Jul 09, 2016
Gud am. Please read my article by clicking the link below and tell me how you feel about the article. The article is for a contest. Please I need the comments so that I can know where to improve upon in my writing. You may also vote for the article by clicking the Facebook "like" icon at the bottom of the article page. Thanks.
http://www.nuhafoundation.org/home/blog/bloggingentries/2016/adult/s_igbe#.V4DYijNw3I0
Re: Need Ur Assistance Please!! by Papacypaul(m): 7:13am On Dec 23, 2016
Thewhizzkid1:
Gud am. Please read my article by clicking the link below and tell me how you feel about the article. The article is for a contest. Please I need the comments so that I can know where to improve upon in my writing. You may also vote for the article by clicking the Facebook "like" icon at the bottom of the article page. Thanks.
http://www.nuhafoundation.org/home/blog/bloggingentries/2016/adult/s_igbe#.V4DYijNw3I0
plz bros d release prembbs result.....i saw some 2015 matric number hw cm did dey wrote wit u guys?
Re: Need Ur Assistance Please!! by Thewhizzkid1(m): 7:39am On Dec 23, 2016
Papacypaul:
plz bros d release prembbs result.....i saw some 2015 matric number hw cm did dey wrote wit u guys?
They are direct entry students.
Re: Need Ur Assistance Please!! by Papacypaul(m): 10:55am On Dec 23, 2016
Ok thanks.....
Thewhizzkid1:
They are direct entry students.
Re: Need Ur Assistance Please!! by Papacypaul(m): 11:03am On Dec 23, 2016
Papacypaul:
Ok thanks.....
and also 6students were withdraw straight away i thaught any failure shud bring repeat or resist dat my first questn d 2ndly hw did 2012 nd 2013 mat number write wit u guys i thaught dey are entitle 2 REWRITE..

(1) (Reply)

Futa Screening,eligibility And Amount. / To What Effect Is Scrapping Of Students' Union Government In Higher Institution? / How Do One Analyze An Education Science Project With 2 Questionnaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.