Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,380 members, 7,836,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Maria Ude Nwachi To Sell The SUV Gifted To Her By The Governor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maria Ude Nwachi To Sell The SUV Gifted To Her By The Governor (39705 Views)

Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village / Maria Ude Nwachi's House In Abuja (Photos) / Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi To Sell The SUV Gifted To Her By The Governor by obainosis4real: 10:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
Dandsome:
ok madam, we don hear o.

Meanwhile,

Hawkers will run about 100 metres to meet up with your bus, you will touch the bottle of LaCasera, Coca-cola, Pepsi and say "it is not even very cold" angry

Then you go ahead to touch Gala and say "it is too strong" undecided undecided

..... And you think you can make Heaven? Hardly, infact No tongue tongue tongue tongue.......

Mbok!! be kind to others!!!!!

Happy weekend.

Please don`t quote me o.
if we check very well ur bro is one of d hawkers on d streets.... If u don't knw what 2 say on dis thread just keep shut
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi To Sell The SUV Gifted To Her By The Governor by deplay24(m): 10:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
Dis is de kind of leader de nation should be praying for more of her type,God bless her nd God bless our nation nigeria
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi To Sell The SUV Gifted To Her By The Governor by richardmba(m): 10:19pm On Jul 09, 2016
Mrs Honourable member,advice your Governor to pay Pensioners their entitlement.He hasn't paid any pension for three months now.That's wickedness.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi To Sell The SUV Gifted To Her By The Governor by transient123(m): 10:20pm On Jul 09, 2016
South East governor buying SUVs to legislooters this hard time with biting economic recess is the height of recklessness and insensitivity.

Imagine how biafra will be run too. Like yoloba and hausa too, ipod tribal jingoist are in for eternal doom going by these recklessness.

Wait oo, what happens to innoson, by Biafra, even Biafra cant buy from Biafra.......wonderful.....see hypocrisy!
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi To Sell The SUV Gifted To Her By The Governor by obainosis4real: 10:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
texazzpete:
Those of you praising the lady have to be out of your minds

Selling the car and handing over the money is personal generosity on her part, and that - for me - is a personal thing.

What is extremely clear is that she is every bit a part of the problem in Nigeria. To insist publicly that a 15 + million Naira car is an 'entitlement' in a time of recession is just mindblowing.

Even worse is her claim that 'change must be national'. Change MUST come from everyone of us if this country is to improve. Using the logic that "all other states have given their own legislators car gifts and our own cannot be different" is just totally hilarious.

I must admit to being extremely disappointed. Reading the headline, I'd imagined it was an attempt to show the world that these 'official cars' were an extravagant largesse that Governors should abstain from doing...yet the entire article is a validation of the waste of state funds.

Some of you will flame me for this. I'm prepared.
guy keep shut. Do u knw that this woman was made b4 being d H.member, she had hummer jeeps when it was on board atlist she was d first woman 2 buy such ride and even bought cars for almost 20youths and empowered them on merit, she helps d widows alot and less previlaged women generally.... Pls u don't make uterance cus they free just guide ur statements

1 Like

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi To Sell The SUV Gifted To Her By The Governor by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:37pm On Jul 09, 2016
dayowunmi:
First of all, what is the rationale behind buying a car for each member? How many of them doesn't have their personal cars before and how does this gargantuan waste of public money better the lot of the citizens of the state.
so that they rubber stamp for the gwamna. Is like you're a learner
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi To Sell The SUV Gifted To Her By The Governor by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:38pm On Jul 09, 2016
ogawisdom:
See drama cool

2016 Prado SUV worth 15m as gift, wat a waste of public fund. The action of this Hon chic has clearly demonstrated dt it was a needless gift, if at all they shld get 5m suv.

Spending this much for a state legislator in hard economy is unacceptable esp for a poor state like Ebonyi
why did they vote for a wasteful gwament
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi To Sell The SUV Gifted To Her By The Governor by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:41pm On Jul 09, 2016
Newshelmboss:
Ebonyi State's lawmaker, Maria Ude Nwachi promises to sell the SUV gifted to her by the state governor, and use the proceeds to empower her constituents.

She Wrote

Yours Truly,
Maria Ude Nwachi (Afikpo Chic).

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/07/photos-ebonyi-lawmaker-promises-to-sell.html
should be 11,891 elected officials.say yes to local gwament autonomy
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi To Sell The SUV Gifted To Her By The Governor by blackfase(m): 10:43pm On Jul 09, 2016
At last, we seem to be getting some politicians with balls,sorry, tits, audacity and wisdom. Prolly this will start to make their ilk a bit conscionable. Weldone, PPA legislator!
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi To Sell The SUV Gifted To Her By The Governor by MrMcJay(m): 11:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
obainosis4real:
guy keep shut. Do u knw that this woman was made b4 being d H.member, she had hummer jeeps when it was on board atlist she was d first woman 2 buy such ride and even bought cars for almost 20youths and empowered them on merit, she helps d widows alot and less previlaged women generally.... Pls u don't make uterance cus they free just guide ur statements

You are a very ignorant person. Who do you think she was before? A nonentity flashes chicken change at you and the inherent poverty in you makes u shiver.

FYI, this same woman was imprisoned in the US for prostitution in 2001. After servicing her sentence, she was deported to Nigeria in 2005. Shame didn't allow her to stay in Lagos she moved to Ebonyi.

She's an hypocrite who usually lambasted Igbos for buying land outside Alaigbo but when she wanted to buy land, she bought in Abuja.

Collect your 2kobo poverty alleviation package and keep shut. Don't disturb us here.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi To Sell The SUV Gifted To Her By The Governor by texazzpete(m): 11:36pm On Jul 09, 2016
obainosis4real:
guy keep shut. Do u knw that this woman was made b4 being [right][/right]d H.member, she had hummer jeeps when it was on board atlist she was d first woman 2 buy such ride and even bought cars for almost 20youths and empowered them on merit, she helps d widows alot and less previlaged women generally.... Pls u don't make uterance cus they free just guide ur statements

I only wish the lady had put some of that money into educating you. Because if you had basic comprehension skills, you'd see that my comments had nothing to do with whether she had Money or not.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi To Sell The SUV Gifted To Her By The Governor by piagetskinner(m): 12:19am On Jul 10, 2016
This is a full option prado lancruiser..worth almost 20million.

Misplace priority by the gov...y should ordinary commissioners use vehicles as expensive as these een y?

What happened to buying them a hyundai or kia...or better still IVM
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi To Sell The SUV Gifted To Her By The Governor by samsilo(m): 12:35am On Jul 10, 2016
Oboy I tire for Nigerians and the worship of money . I heard about this lady when she was still living in America from my friends . They are from Afikpo and said she was the richest person in town but they also knew she had an Ashi runs business in America.
During Christmas they said she used to move around with bags of dollars .
A little google search today confirmed the same story .
MARIA UDE NWACHI is the same person as ARIANNA UZO EGWU deported for running a prostitution ring in America .
Chai!! Meanwhile she is now honourable , I guess like Ibori (a convicted criminal in the UK )came back to become a star.
Google is your friend grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi To Sell The SUV Gifted To Her By The Governor by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 10, 2016
aressssa:
So, the car na gift and not official government property? Abi how do you sell off official government property?

Good question! I used to follow her Facebook Group until i left the group later. She is nothing but a rabble-rouser, a noise maker and a facebook legislator seeking for cheap attention and praises from her gullible followers on facebook. You wan sell Prado wey be official car! What of the Hummer she has been driving ever since? why didn't she sell that one too?
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi To Sell The SUV Gifted To Her By The Governor by Nobody: 2:04am On Jul 10, 2016
AdamuUcheOla:
http://nypost.com/2001/02/17/cops-crack-2m-call-girl-ring-say-madam-was-stern-show-regular/

Same person....? You decide. Google "Arianna Uzo Egwu".

Same person bros! I read up about her on google and realized that she and her elder sister ran a prostitution ring in the US and was caught, prosecuted and jailed. After she finished serving her jail term, she was deported cos she wasn't a citizen while her elder sister was left in the US cos she is citizen.

I followed her on Facebook until I asked her if she was the same person as Arianna Uzo Egwu? She abused my entire generation and threatened to deal with me and later blocked me.

My question is this. Are these the kind of people that are representing us in this country? Are people idolizing her cos she throws crumbs at them? It is a sad case!

1 Like

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi To Sell The SUV Gifted To Her By The Governor by obainosis4real: 3:32am On Jul 10, 2016
MrMcJay:

You are a very ignorant person. Who do you think she was before? A nonentity flashes chicken change at you and the inherent poverty in you makes u shiver.

FYI, this same woman was imprisoned in the US for prostitution in 2001. After servicing her sentence, she was deported to Nigeria in 2005. Shame didn't allow her to stay in Lagos she moved to Ebonyi.

She's an hypocrite who usually lambasted Igbos for buying land outside Alaigbo but when she wanted to buy land, she bought in Abuja.

Collect your 2kobo poverty alleviation package and keep shut. Don't disturb us here.
see who is talking and u tink is easy 2 prostitute? Hell No! Some people we never grow cus dey get jelous and envious at every bit of som1's success.... Pls don't die ooo cus d woman will keep excelling and u will b here ranting. Am here in lagos working for my own moneynot as if she givs me anytin but she's making my home town proud, if not 4 anytin, I appreciate her philantropism 2 d entire afikpo pple.... So Don't die yet get this into dat white thing in ur head.... She went there 2 hustle and she came back home wit somtin 2 show but ask ur sister when she tried somtin like dat locally how it went. Learn how 2 c gud thing in people so dat u can grow bro....
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi To Sell The SUV Gifted To Her By The Governor by obainosis4real: 3:49am On Jul 10, 2016
samsilo:
Oboy I tire for Nigerians and the worship of money . I heard about this lady when she was still living in America from my friends . They are from Afikpo and said she was the richest person in town but they also knew she had an Ashi runs business in America.
During Christmas they said she used to move around with bags of dollars .
A little google search today confirmed the same story .
MARIA UDE NWACHI is the same person as ARIANNA UZO EGWU deported for running a prostitution ring in America .
Chai!! Meanwhile she is now honourable , I guess like Ibori (a convicted criminal in the UK )came back to become a star.
Google is your friend grin grin grin
keep shut my frnd! How is it going with ur sisters who are runing dsame show locally? I think is not easy 4 them so appload maria 4 successful tour in america. See my frnd d ends justify d means... Count ur own means and u will c u gonna end no where, just cus u hv not entered google 2 leak dat ur so called secret abi.... Be wise, everybody has secret ok!
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi To Sell The SUV Gifted To Her By The Governor by papascode: 8:29am On Jul 10, 2016
Bayelsa law makers are yet have official cars. So EBONYI IS NOT THE LAST.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi To Sell The SUV Gifted To Her By The Governor by endove(f): 10:02am On Jul 10, 2016
Afikpo chic on point. May God bless you as you are a blessing unto others.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi To Sell The SUV Gifted To Her By The Governor by MrMcJay(m): 10:17am On Jul 10, 2016
obainosis4real:
see who is talking and u tink is easy 2 prostitute? Hell No! Some people we never grow cus dey get jelous and envious at every bit of som1's success.... Pls don't die ooo cus d woman will keep excelling and u will b here ranting. Am here in lagos working for my own moneynot as if she givs me anytin but she's making my home town proud, if not 4 anytin, I appreciate her philantropism 2 d entire afikpo pple.... So Don't die yet get this into dat white thing in ur head.... She went there 2 hustle and she came back home wit somtin 2 show but ask ur sister when she tried somtin like dat locally how it went. Learn how 2 c gud thing in people so dat u can grow bro....

You're in Lagos hawking as expected. Your role model in the village is a disgraced prostitute. You're asking me if it is easy to prostitute, I don't know that. You can as well ask the women in your family.

Mind you, my sister became a qualified lawyer at 22 years. That is something no one in your lineage can ever achieve as the guys are hawking goods and the women are hawking their bodies.

Dumbass poverty-stricken Afikpo slave, whenever you're ready to make progress in your life, hit me up and I'll take that gala off your head and send you back to Nursery 1.

Better join the Ebonyians who are ready to make progress and leave ur mediocre lineage behind.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi To Sell The SUV Gifted To Her By The Governor by Mercysam23(f): 12:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
Blastos:
ugohemma its 'BLASTOS' not blatos... As for d car gifts, I still stand with my story. Its captured as a loan which d house members payback into d coffers of d HOA through out their tenure. although d price is subsidized Dis money is used to take care of d HOA's overhead expenditure, so as to make d HOA financially independent. mercysam23 u never give me dat number ooo.

Nna, pls don't insist. My Monica is misleading. I'm a married woman. I'm older than you think.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi To Sell The SUV Gifted To Her By The Governor by Blastos(m): 1:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
Mercysam23:

Nna, pls don't insist. My Monica is misleading. I'm a married woman. I'm older than you think.

hehehe... Just kidding though...
On a second thought, I can make do wit dat.. I like older women
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi To Sell The SUV Gifted To Her By The Governor by obainosis4real: 1:45pm On Jul 10, 2016
MrMcJay:

You're in Lagos hawking as expected. Your role model in the village is a disgraced prostitute. You're asking me if it is easy to prostitute, I don't know that. You can as well ask the women in your family.

Mind you, my sister became a qualified lawyer at 22 years. That is something no one in your lineage can ever achieve as the guys are hawking goods and the women are hawking their bodies.

Dumbass poverty-stricken Afikpo slave, whenever you're ready to make progress in your life, hit me up and I'll take that gala off your head and send you back to Nursery 1.

Better join the Ebonyians who are ready to make progress and leave ur mediocre lineage behind.
who knows ur sister? whose name does she bear? as long as am concerned ur is nobody ni, I expected u 2 talk abt urself not ur sister, u are not ashamed of urself... I'm a practicing doctor in isolo general hospital u can come around and ask question, ask of Dr. Desmond Obinna and my younger bro is a legal practitioner though at 26yrs and he doesn't pride him himself. But since u like hawking so much and wish pple 2 hawk in d street, I pray 4 u and ur entire generation 2 embrace hawking business... Is either u are Anambrian or Imolite cus u pple don't c anytin gud in pple and u have forgotten dat working hard(hawking) in a country like ours just to make ends meet is far better than blood money... I still maintain be mature in ur choice of words
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi To Sell The SUV Gifted To Her By The Governor by MrMcJay(m): 2:06pm On Jul 10, 2016
obainosis4real:
who knows ur sister? whose name does she bear? as long as am concerned ur is nobody ni, I expected u 2 talk abt urself not ur sister, u are not ashamed of urself... I'm a practicing doctor in isolo general hospital u can come around and ask question, ask of Dr. Desmond Obinna and my younger bro is a legal practitioner though at 26yrs and he doesn't pride him himself. But since u like hawking so much and wish pple 2 hawk in d street, I pray 4 u and ur entire generation 2 embrace hawking business... Is either u are Anambrian or Imolite cus u pple don't c anytin gud in pple and u have forgotten dat working hard(hawking) in a country like ours just to make ends meet is far better than blood money... I still maintain be mature in ur choice of words

This is an anonymous forum, so you I won't bother hyping myself cos I don't need it. But be rest assured, I can help u and turn your life around for good. A lot of Nairalanders have met me in person and I haven't disappointed any.

From your post, you are a nonentity with a sub-par mentality. You claim to be a doctor and you type like an illiterate. I guess it's in your DNA. Why don't you go back to Abakaliki and practice your quack medicine. You tell them in your village that you're a doctor but u come to Lagos and you're hawking medicines.

For your info, I'm not from any of those two states you mentioned. You can keep on guessing for all I care. After all, you're an idle hawker in Lagos. In fact, for claiming to be a doctor, next time I see u hawking in Lagos traffic, I'll clear you. Let a real doctor or tailor patch ur legs.

You better go back and start planting, the rains are here and your pauperized ancestry needs you at the yam mounds.

Mgbeke feeling funky.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi To Sell The SUV Gifted To Her By The Governor by obainosis4real: 2:38pm On Jul 10, 2016
MrMcJay:

This is an anonymous forum, so you I won't bother hyping myself cos I don't need it. But be rest assured, I can help u and turn your life around for good. A lot of Nairalanders have met me in person and I haven't disappointed any.

From your post, you are a nonentity with a sub-par mentality. You claim to be a doctor and you type like an illiterate. I guess it's in your DNA. Why don't you go back to Abakaliki and practice your quack medicine. You tell them in your village that you're a doctor but u come to Lagos and you're hawking medicines.

For your info, I'm not from any of those two states you mentioned. You can keep on guessing for all I care. After all, you're an idle hawker in Lagos. In fact, for claiming to be a doctor, next time I see u hawking in Lagos traffic, I'll clear you. Let a real doctor or tailor patch ur legs.

You better go back and start planting, the rains are here and your pauperized ancestry needs you at the yam mounds.

Mgbeke feeling funky.
I only have ur time 4 today. Did u remmeber my prayers 4rom me 2 u? iv
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi To Sell The SUV Gifted To Her By The Governor by obainosis4real: 3:48pm On Jul 10, 2016
MrMcJay:

Mgbeke feeling funky.
i][/i]Well, I so believe that d wisdomkomsi must be an Abakaliki, Izi, Ezza or Ikwo man or not an Ebonyian if he is, he is senseless for posting this cus known of his Igbo counterpart will never post such he posted earlier yesterday, dat is why they will call him dumb head and brainless . Now point of correction, talking about academically backwardnes, Ebonyi state is not d first in Nigeria neither is it d last, we have other states that are backward in terms of Education. If they are 10 accademically backward state in Nigeria, Ebonyi state is not among the first seven(7). Cus d part of Ebonyi state i came from are not uneducated. Precisely, I'm from Ebonyi south, more precisely Afikpo.... Would u say dat som1 like Dr. Akanu Ibiam the then Gov. Sounth east region is not educated? what of professor Onyebuchi chukwu former minister for health, Mike chukwu former CBN director, steven nwachi present director Chi pharm ltd, and d host of others even d first president of nigeria married from my home town name: Uche Azik iwe, all these from a section of Ebonyi state called Afikpo... Now let's look at Ebonyi south in general, the former senate president during Obasanjo regime, a destined and ingenious politician Ayim pius Ayim and during Jonathan he was the secretary general of the federal number 5th person in Nigeria then, what of d present minister for science and technology who was d governor Abia state when d section was under Abia state Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu. These are recorded in one of the senatorial district in Ebonyi state (ebonyi south). is rare in all d sate 2 hv all these in one section of a state, u can check records or conduct ur survey. Moreso, it would be very prposterous 2 say, and I quote, "Ebonyi is the poorest State" how did u get dat fact? Though is true but we are just a developing state just like Nigeria, in nigeria, a state without oil, densily populated area like lagos or without any mineral deposite is a poor state. I knw my Governor didn't get it right but u don't nail him for dat cus other Governors have made or yet 2 make such mistake and nothing will be said about them but ones is Ebonyi state some pple will b flipping their flipper flouting all sort of foolish fables about the state... The Governor is from d southern part of d state, so is a brother, pls pardon him for that. He will always stand corrected I knw him for that. Thanks my good pple of nairaland. Nice platform. We dey c nonsensE in dis lagos ni and no one is complaining. Guy we are not quarreling I just want u 2 change ur mentality towards pple u don't knw... One LOVE bro
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

1 Like

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi To Sell The SUV Gifted To Her By The Governor by udumosam23(m): 4:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
Blastos:

hehehe... Just kidding though...
On a second thought, I can make do wit dat.. I like older women

For my wife head? I catch una.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi To Sell The SUV Gifted To Her By The Governor by Blastos(m): 6:46pm On Jul 10, 2016
udumosam23:

For my wife head? I catch una.

na it be say una ur surname don be sam23..... No problem shaa. I go wait till u die at 196yrs, den me and am go run package.. mercysam23 take note

1 Like

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi To Sell The SUV Gifted To Her By The Governor by SenatorJames(m): 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
This is so encouraging, may God bless her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* / Nigerian Presidents/Heads Of State From 1960 Till Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.