Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,466 members, 7,954,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:09 AM

Male Cane Corso For Sale - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Male Cane Corso For Sale (3339 Views)

Adult Male Cane Corso Available For Sale / Cane Corso For Mating And Stud Service In Abuja / Top Notch Adolscent Male Cane Corso Available For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male Cane Corso For Sale by dorcky: 1:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
Imported maLe cane Corso of 12 month old direct from Romania ...

Please call : 07037902325

Re: Male Cane Corso For Sale by Zdoh(m): 1:19pm On Jul 09, 2016
Wow! Nice one
Re: Male Cane Corso For Sale by vincentjk(m): 5:32pm On Jul 09, 2016
Oga na boerboel be this not a cane corso..cane corsos are usually black though few can be that colour sha.. But e no even resemble cane corso sef

1 Like

Re: Male Cane Corso For Sale by egorov(m): 9:17pm On Jul 09, 2016
vincentjk:
Oga na boerboel be this not a cane corso..cane corsos are usually black though few can be that colour sha.. But e no even resemble cane corso sef
it isn't a canecorso, the ears speak a lot, this is a boerboel to me
Re: Male Cane Corso For Sale by toms55(m): 9:18pm On Jul 09, 2016
vincentjk:
true
Re: Male Cane Corso For Sale by emeka2847: 3:47am On Jul 10, 2016
So the papers from Romania didn't tell you it's Boarboel

1 Like

Re: Male Cane Corso For Sale by dorcky: 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2016
Gentlemen that dog is own by Danjuma in kaduna . His name is Aramis, cane Corso has a standard for you to disqualify such qualities .

Cane Corso is not just black sir's cos they are Italian mastiffs and cousin to Neapolitan mastiff .

We have an old and now Corso .

Please is there is any need or you are interested I can direct you or if you know him you can see every evidence as well .

I had an argue meant with an old timer owner of a cane Corso who recently showcase his dog (cane Corso) on a television series ( game of the throne) his name is Oliver Retreat Molise ... Well he claimed to have put a lot of work on his dog.

The dog is very much available and a reasonable price .

Thanks

Untouchable
Re: Male Cane Corso For Sale by lahit14(m): 6:29am On Jul 11, 2016
egorov:

Whc ear,that's how the italian mastif's ear is too except it is cropd, so whc one is ear?
Re: Male Cane Corso For Sale by dorcky: 9:03pm On Jul 12, 2016
@Lahit14... Thanks ooh ..
Re: Male Cane Corso For Sale by olisafincy(m): 5:13am On Jul 13, 2016
oga this is bb
Re: Male Cane Corso For Sale by dorcky: 5:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
@olisafincy... It isn't bro ... I will showcase a dog which was been called a cane Corso and was I argue it was not but shown in "the game of throne " own by oliver retreat malaise ....
In which people have use his dog to sell all over the world claiming it for them .
See if the one I added just to this message is also a cane Corso? Cos I need peoples response .

But that is a cane Corso own by Danjuma and he bought it directly from Romania . Not that he sent for it but brought him with him . And on my fb he was acknowledge by dr Wilson in Zaria so I don't have much to convince you it's a bb bro .

That is a Cane Corso of its color and thy are mot just black and have standard for their colors and look too . If you will like to further in your findings I can send you his direct contact to confirm from him sir .

But if you are talking about cane Corso in nigeria you will know that Danjuma is a cane Corso person .

Thanks

Untouchable

Re: Male Cane Corso For Sale by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 17, 2016
Your dog is not a Cane Corso... it is a Koboko Corso.

2 Likes

Re: Male Cane Corso For Sale by dorcky: 10:28am On Jul 20, 2016
@nobody ... Everyone is subjected to his or her own opinion and I have nothing more to talk about .
Thanks
Re: Male Cane Corso For Sale by dorcky: 8:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
That cane Corso is from a cane Corso enthusiast... Presently in Ebony kennel .

Thanks

Untouchable
Re: Male Cane Corso For Sale by dorcky: 6:22pm On Aug 19, 2016
I have decided to take the pain and trace the ancestral line or genealogy of Aramis . That cane corso most of you called a Boerboel is the son of the current champion in Romania.

And finally for those that knows nothing about dogs but based they conclusion on look should ask from a great breed enthusiast for the line and record .

I am dropping another campion of cane corso with the link to prove me wrong and tell me what diff between this one am posting and Aramis .

http://www.garritanicanecorso.com/pedigree.html

Please I really want to encourage you to always ask questions before castigating top line qualities ... And if you do , do it with a reasonable proof .

Aramis is still available with papers

Call :07037902325

Thanks

Re: Male Cane Corso For Sale by stephenvictor00: 12:36pm On Aug 13, 2017
egorov:
...That's a cane corso quite alright. It just has uncropped ears which are floppy. If the owner crops the ears, you would have an intimidating cana corso. *cane corso

(1) (Reply)

7 Weeks Old Male Brindle Boerboel / Hot Sale! Samoyed Puppies in lagos For Sale! 18k Each. / SA imported Massive male english Bulldog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.