Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,318 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Which Do You Think Is The Most Popular Smart Phone In Nigeria. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Do You Think Is The Most Popular Smart Phone In Nigeria. (773 Views)

The Zanco Tiny T1, The Smallest Mobile Phone In The World (Photo) / This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) / Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Do You Think Is The Most Popular Smart Phone In Nigeria. by Salimmuhammad(m): 1:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
I saw a post that the Samsung Galaxy Note5 was world's most popular smartphone in H1 2016 which i feel is a big lie. cause in Africa here it should be the Tecno, Gionee and Infinix right?. or am i just narrowing myself to Nigeria alone?..still sha i no believe. so which do you think is the most popular/

TECNO
GIONEE
INFINIX
HUAWEI
INNJOO
BLACKBERRY
IPHONE
SAMSUNG
Re: Which Do You Think Is The Most Popular Smart Phone In Nigeria. by Kelly2713(m): 1:58pm On Jul 09, 2016
team gionee
Re: Which Do You Think Is The Most Popular Smart Phone In Nigeria. by OVA200(m): 2:00pm On Jul 09, 2016
TECNO is the most popular brand in nigeria. I dont use it though. The person above must think the op asked for his phone brand or maybe he is living in pluto.

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Think Is The Most Popular Smart Phone In Nigeria. by Youngpo413: 2:49pm On Jul 09, 2016
Samsung.
Re: Which Do You Think Is The Most Popular Smart Phone In Nigeria. by lative(m): 2:52pm On Jul 09, 2016
SAMSUNG,SAMSUNG AND ....SAMSUNG
Re: Which Do You Think Is The Most Popular Smart Phone In Nigeria. by joseph214(m): 3:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
Your list is whack. How can Gionee come b4 infinix in popularity. BTW Samsung is still d first.
Re: Which Do You Think Is The Most Popular Smart Phone In Nigeria. by michhitman(m): 6:52pm On Jul 09, 2016
Its between Tecno and samsung...even a year old baby know these brands.
Re: Which Do You Think Is The Most Popular Smart Phone In Nigeria. by kingDELE(m): 7:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
Its tecno... and d reason is because dey came first among d less expensive smartphones .. ......

BT Me no fit use my money buy tecno phone again.. ..

TeamGionee
Re: Which Do You Think Is The Most Popular Smart Phone In Nigeria. by Salimmuhammad(m): 10:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
joseph214:
Your list is whack. How can Gionee come b4 infinix in popularity. BTW Samsung is still d first.

my guy its just a random list of phone brands oh abeg oh...its not my list..i just asked which do you think is popular among them... grin grin[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Think Is The Most Popular Smart Phone In Nigeria. by ritababe(f): 8:10am On Jul 10, 2016
lative:
SAMSUNG,SAMSUNG AND ....SAMSUNG
sharrap they say which is the most popular not the one you are using. even my grandma in the village knows that it's itekino

2 Likes

Re: Which Do You Think Is The Most Popular Smart Phone In Nigeria. by Brainbox101: 10:20am On Jul 10, 2016
Itel Jare grin....
Re: Which Do You Think Is The Most Popular Smart Phone In Nigeria. by FakeNEWSevryday: 1:46pm On Jul 10, 2016
ritababe:

sharrap they say which is the most popular not the one you are using.
even my grandma in the village knows that it's itekino
...even my great grandma knows that it's tecno

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

For A 35k Budget, Which Phone Should I Go For? / . / One Plus 3t Specifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.