Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,038 members, 7,956,863 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:57 PM

I Woke Up And Found: - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Woke Up And Found: (1694 Views)

Woke Up This Morning And Saw This On My Phone, MTN-BIAFRA And GLO-BIAFRA / Photo: See What I Woke Up And Saw This On My Hand / People Who Woke-Up After Being Pronounced Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Woke Up And Found: by AniLee(f): 8:24am On Sep 10, 2009
Living with a housemate whom also happens to be a good friend, I woke up at night and found the brother watching me standing a third way in my room. Now I was freaked out because I actually woke up due to the feeling of another presence in the room. He quickly said "Hey June (how he usually greets me). I am looking for an adaptor." An adaptor in the middle of the night? I mean why didnt the bredren ask for it durin the last evenin when we had spent it indoors? Anyway, I just gave it to him. But I am smelling uh uh something was up, and thank dem heavens I woke up. Moving on,
Re: I Woke Up And Found: by whitelexi(m): 8:31am On Sep 10, 2009
Ani Lee:

Living with a housemate whom also happens to be a good friend, I woke up at night and found the brother watching me standing a third way in my room. Now I was freaked out because I actually woke up due to the feeling of another presence in the room. He quickly said "Hey June (how he usually greets me). I am looking for an adaptor." An adaptor in the middle of the night? I mean why didnt the bredren ask for it durin the last evenin when we had spent it indoors? Anyway, I just gave it to him. But I am smelling uh uh something was up, and thank dem heavens I woke up. Moving on,

What does that mean??
Re: I Woke Up And Found: by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 10, 2009
don't u lock ur room undecided
Re: I Woke Up And Found: by AniLee(f): 8:44am On Sep 10, 2009
[color=#770077][/color] Lol folk I aint lukn fi nobody's opinions or advice or such, js sharin. So it dont mean nuthn, Dude, u dont really presume all houses have keys to every room now do u?
Re: I Woke Up And Found: by Gabry(f): 9:07am On Sep 10, 2009
Tha u should post this thread in the Diaries section, not in the Romance section
Re: I Woke Up And Found: by sparta(f): 9:16am On Sep 10, 2009
Maam, do yourself a favour, get a lock for your door. I smell a rat and you might not be so lucky next time.

Just a thought!
Re: I Woke Up And Found: by babyme(f): 10:07am On Sep 10, 2009
i think u shuda murdered him, tell everyone he tried to rape u prevention is better than cure,
Re: I Woke Up And Found: by sweetpie23: 10:30am On Sep 10, 2009
babyme:

i think u shuda murdered him, tell everyone he tried to rape u prevention is better than cure,
grin grin
Re: I Woke Up And Found: by LordReed(m): 10:46am On Sep 10, 2009
sparta:

Maam, do yourself a favour, get a lock for your door. I smell a rat and you might not be so lucky next time.

Just a thought!

Sound advice if I heard one. Don't do dat mumu tin dat the door doesn't have a lock, buy 1 by urself n have it installed. Abi u want d guy?

1 Like

Re: I Woke Up And Found: by DaudaAbu(m): 10:55am On Sep 10, 2009
Ani Lee:

[color=#770077][/color] Lol folk I aint lukn fi nobody's opinions or advice or such, js sharin. So it dont mean nuthn, Dude, u dont really presume all houses have keys to every room now do u?

Not looking 4 opinion? y post it here then? u think we wanna hear what happens to u if we not gonna contribute?

Y not tell his sis (ur room mate?) y bring it up as a thread?
Re: I Woke Up And Found: by shayoor(f): 11:12am On Sep 10, 2009
na wa oooooooooooooo
Re: I Woke Up And Found: by CrazyMan(m): 11:27am On Sep 10, 2009
I think that guy is interested in you; but coming to ask for adaptor in the middle of the night isn’t the best way to approach a lady.
Re: I Woke Up And Found: by biola44: 11:34am On Sep 10, 2009
isnt d worst either
Re: I Woke Up And Found: by iice(f): 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2009
I've had a similar experience when i was younger. I woke up because i felt a presence and he was standing near the bed watching me sleep. . .i was like dude, why are you disturbing my sleep? grin
Re: I Woke Up And Found: by biola44: 3:01pm On Sep 10, 2009
and he said,
Re: I Woke Up And Found: by iice(f): 3:04pm On Sep 10, 2009
Can't i watch you sleep? grin
Re: I Woke Up And Found: by biola44: 3:11pm On Sep 10, 2009
then u replied
Re: I Woke Up And Found: by iice(f): 3:14pm On Sep 10, 2009
Abeg jor, i wan sleep. . .can't sleep with your aura hovering over me grin

We dey write story? cheesy
Re: I Woke Up And Found: by sesman(m): 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2009
and he said can i sleep with you cos you look when you are sleeping grin
Re: I Woke Up And Found: by biola44: 3:22pm On Sep 10, 2009
she then replied, wait a minute
Re: I Woke Up And Found: by iice(f): 3:25pm On Sep 10, 2009
sesman:

and he said can i sleep with you cos you look when you are sleeping grin

Impossicant grin If he wants to die, he can try it. . .thankfully he was wise enough to remember that grin
Re: I Woke Up And Found: by platinumnk(f): 3:52pm On Sep 10, 2009
^funny-

i thought i was the only one who feel a presence when somone stands over u grin
Re: I Woke Up And Found: by 190: 3:59pm On Sep 10, 2009
and they both ended up kissin passionately

iice is Just lying 4rm her nose!
Re: I Woke Up And Found: by Sauron1: 4:04pm On Sep 10, 2009
Ani Lee:

Watching you standing a third way? The hell is that?
Re: I Woke Up And Found: by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 10, 2009
dont know what third way is but lock your door and get a sliding bolt as well unless you're also into the guy.

hope that's all he's into. shocked
Re: I Woke Up And Found: by platinumnk(f): 4:07pm On Sep 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

Watching you standing a third way? The hell is that?

a third away from the door
Re: I Woke Up And Found: by Busta(f): 4:07pm On Sep 10, 2009
Get a lock missy!
Re: I Woke Up And Found: by Sauron1: 4:10pm On Sep 10, 2009
platinumnk:

a third away from the door

Bollocks!!!
So what has that gotta do with Romance section?
Very soon someone would tell us she is been peeped by a randy neighbour and stick it here.
Re: I Woke Up And Found: by iice(f): 4:12pm On Sep 10, 2009
190:

and they both ended up kissin passionately

iice is Just lying 4rm her nose!

Dude, you don't know me undecided

Mojo jojo cool
Re: I Woke Up And Found: by platinumnk(f): 4:14pm On Sep 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

Bollocks!!!
So what has that gotta do with Romance section?
Very soon someone would tell us she is been peeped by a randy neighbour and stick it here.

lol some girls are into the sneak in the bedroom for a quickie thing cheesy
Re: I Woke Up And Found: by Sauron1: 4:16pm On Sep 10, 2009
platinumnk:

lol some girls are into the sneak in the bedroom for a quickie thing cheesy

God Bless them. cool
Re: I Woke Up And Found: by mukina2: 4:19pm On Sep 10, 2009
Laydee you well so? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Brazilian Model Breastfeeding A Calf At Petting Zoo / Fire Burns Down Shops In Otukpo Main Market. (PICTURES) / Nigerian Man Brutally Murdered Over A Girl In Italy (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.