Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

I Can Help You Make Payment On Aliexpress, Reach Out To ME - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Can Help You Make Payment On Aliexpress, Reach Out To ME (799 Views)

ORDER FROM 1688.COM and other chinese website with express freight 71/rmb / GET it CHEAP from US/CHINA: (Used and New Goods) we help U Pay on Aliexpress / The Www.remita.net – Receive And Make Payment On Remita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Help You Make Payment On Aliexpress, Reach Out To ME by valencia25(m): 2:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
Please check my thread for Reviews -> https://www.nairaland.com/3139695/reach-out-me-paypal-payoneer

I have had several deals with numerous Nairandlers and they are satisfied with my delivery with positive feedbacks, please you are free to send them PM to make your Background findings...

Contact me.

TESTED AND TRUSTED!!!
Re: I Can Help You Make Payment On Aliexpress, Reach Out To ME by valencia25(m): 7:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
[size=16pt]Update: 7/7/2016 - 9:27PM - TESTIMONIES[/size]

Mudorsis:
I have done lots of transactions with many exchangers from this forum, and based on my experience, VALENCIA25 , tops amongst the few "real" exchangers .... He is honest, reliable, customer friendly, and delivers as agreed.

honmusa:

Valencia is one of the best dude to meet on Nairaland, very honest ,sincere, always willing to assist .
He has sold more than $6000 to me and he always delivered .
He is the rare breed of online marketer that I can trust my money with and go to sleep with my both eye fully closed.
I have recommended him to friends and he always live up to expectation.
I hereby give him my full recommendation !!!!
The guy overclean die , you can go ahead and do business with him.

BabyPosh:
So I transacted biz with @valencia 25 earlier today. He is 100% legit.i transferred some money to him yesterday night as the agreement was I was to send before he pays my supplier in China, so this morning he wasn't able to do the payment due to some paypal network problems.so he noticed I was a little bit panicking, so he transferred my money back and told me when the payment sails through from his end, he would notify me, so I can then pay him. And so he did just that about 2hrs later. He also has very good rates.
P. S I don't know him before, I only came across his thread on naIreland whilst looking for someone that can pay my supplier in China through PayPal before some people would come and scream scam/fraud.just thought I d let people know he is legit.

Olaryeankarh:
I am quite impressed with this nigga's service. Swift response, knowledgeable and got some conscience. If your deal doesn't go through, he refunds. If it does, it does well! I hope you continue like this. Nigeria needs more honest people to rescue us from wholesale looting.
Thanks bruh! See you again.

ayaba:
Very good service and a humble guy !

Infinitikoncept:
Kikikikiki if I catch you and honsuma na jail Una dey go? Lols
Na my screenshot he send give you abi? Na him car gadgets I go arrange boiz come pick soonest
I asked after my friend got that mysterious call even though my money dey with you but your speed makes me give you a benefit of the doubt & glad you kept to your word and became a plus amongst the trusted ones when it comes to money matters on Nland.

yellowman2225:
As far as I'm concerned, this guy is legit. I sent him my $50 gotten from fiverr with screenshot and got my bank alert within 5 minutes. it's just like magic and his exchange rate is fair. I recommend him.

Top9jajamz:

I'm not compelled to say anything but I'm one of those who has successfully transacted business with the OP.
I purchase $50 as well as $365 within a span of 48hrs.

I rate him 5 stars for communication and legitimacy.

Re: I Can Help You Make Payment On Aliexpress, Reach Out To ME by Mudorsis: 3:48pm On Jul 11, 2016
I have done lots of transactions with many exchangers from this forum, and based on my experience, VALENCIA25 , tops amongst the few "real" exchangers .... He is honest, reliable, customer friendly, and delivers as agreed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can Help You Make Payment On Aliexpress, Reach Out To ME by valencia25(m): 9:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
Mudorsis:
Thanks bro, i appreciate the positive feedback.
Re: I Can Help You Make Payment On Aliexpress, Reach Out To ME by valencia25(m): 7:55pm On Jul 15, 2016
Huge Payoneer funds available... First come, First serve!
Re: I Can Help You Make Payment On Aliexpress, Reach Out To ME by valencia25(m): 11:47am On Jul 16, 2016
Enough funds available to make payment... Reach out to us today.

(1) (Reply)

HP Pavilion 17-e119wm A10 Amd Quad Core 1tb Hdd/8gb Ram,webcam, Radeon Graphic / For Sale *used blackberry Q10 & Infinix Hot Note X551* / Hikvission Cctv Camera For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.