Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

My Experience With A Scammer On Badoo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience With A Scammer On Badoo (4122 Views)

Expose A Scammer.my Experience With Proof / A Scammer's Text Message / Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Scammer On Badoo by sheylarhh(m): 3:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
Beware of scammers

Re: My Experience With A Scammer On Badoo by sheylarhh(m): 4:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
more

Re: My Experience With A Scammer On Badoo by sheylarhh(m): 4:14pm On Jul 09, 2016
More

Re: My Experience With A Scammer On Badoo by sheylarhh(m): 4:14pm On Jul 09, 2016
And finally

Re: My Experience With A Scammer On Badoo by sheylarhh(m): 4:18pm On Jul 09, 2016
Guys dey hustle for money by all means... D hustle is real
Re: My Experience With A Scammer On Badoo by delishpot: 4:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
Who is scamming who Na?
Re: My Experience With A Scammer On Badoo by abimbawealth(f): 4:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
undecided
Re: My Experience With A Scammer On Badoo by LuveU2(f): 1:56pm On Jul 10, 2016
sheylarhh:
Guys dey hustle for money by all means... D hustle is real
I tell u oo.

Btw, dear pls i need you to vote for my candidate right in my siggy, just like you voted last year. Voting starts this week and i will surely notify u with the appropriate link when it starts. Thank u!

Awaiting ur reply!

nb: You have just 3posts to make u elligible to vote.
Re: My Experience With A Scammer On Badoo by joeybankz: 8:40pm On Nov 15, 2016
Lol! The kind of convo you get on Badoo is very funny sha, meanwhile check this http://www.prestnaija.com/www-badoo-com-download-badoo-on-android-login-sign-up-messenger/
Re: My Experience With A Scammer On Badoo by Intanet(m): 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2016
This post has been deleted permanently
Re: My Experience With A Scammer On Badoo by ECLIPZE(m): 9:08pm On Jun 18, 2018
Shut up this person don't look like a scammer jare

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Scammer On Badoo by dadeniran29(m): 2:30pm On Jun 19, 2018
uncle am still a virgin ooo walahi I no know nothing ooo in teniola's voice
Re: My Experience With A Scammer On Badoo by abdulqayyum433: 11:35am On Dec 02, 2019
Today, I've found the working Modded version of Badoo. It's Badoo Premium APK, By installing this app all the premium features are fully unlocked for me. I got unlimited credits and gold on my profile by installing this application. I almost made three dates. The girls are fully attracted to me because of the credits and reputation I got on Badoo. It's just an amazing and funny experience for me. I think you should try this app because It's complete fun and joy.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me With Native Ogoni Names / 26 Outrageous News Headlines That Prove The World Isn't Normal / Fake Baby : Full Silicone New Born Baby That Looks Like A Real Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.