Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Must Read: My Life As A Yahoo Boy…(part 4) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Must Read: My Life As A Yahoo Boy…(part 4) (468 Views)

Lady Crying And Praying To God To Give Her A Yahoo Yahoo Man As Husband / Must Read: My Life As A Yahoo Boy ( Part 1) / When You Have A Baby With A Yahoo Boy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: My Life As A Yahoo Boy…(part 4) by OkoAfusa: 4:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
http://Amebosquare.com/stories

The next day, the bro whose name I later got to know as bro ola, messaged me on whatsapp, he thanked me for yesterday, he said, he would like me to visit him in the evening but i insisted it should be the next day.

Another bro, who was part of his friends who I gave my number to the day before, called me and introduced himself as bro A.y, he asked to know more about myself , i told him I passed put of secondary school recently and that am just flexing at home , I told him of my computer abilities also, that I can edit, type, etc, …

When he heard the word “edit”, he was like you can edit pictures and document, I answered yes.

He was also like he would like to see me the next day,

I said no qualms .

He gave me his address that i should try to come to his area tge next day, He even sent me 1k Worth Of recharge that day when I told him I don’t have a call Card to inform him when am coming.

Later in the day I was just smiling to myself, listening to karishika by Falz, I kept repeating the line “money and the facebook coming quicker”.
I was like now my smart work is begining to pay.
I could edit pictures not because I learned it but because I was restless, it was what i do just for Fun on my elder brother’s laptop, is now whats connecting me.

The next day, I had my bath, dressed casual, popped in to my female 2go account to check latest mugu, I saw like 6 Friend requests, all males, I chatted with them wella..

One of the maga’s that has been sending me recharge cards every now and them, pressured me that morning for my number, which I don’t wanna give out to any of them, because I knw they might check me up on whatsapp and see am a guy.

So after much persuassion I gave him my digits, he was like he would call me asap, since it was early momo, my voice was still baritone, so I changed my phone voice settings to female, since he was a small boy he can’t detect it was a programmed voice, he called me we spoke for like 2 minutes, because I Love keeping conversations with those mugu very short, so as not to raise any doubt.

We continued our disscussion Online , he was now like, he wants to meet me physically.

he stays in Lagos, i told him my family has relocated to Ib.

He then proposed that I should visit him,

In my mind I was like, lol oya kip falling,

I told him I can only visit him if he could send me tfare to and fro, he was like that’s not a problem,
[me Wey love money die] I just told him 8k oh, he asked for my bank account, I told him I don’t have one but i could get him an account to send it to. Few minutes later I forwarded my bank account details to him, thanks to mobile banking, he did transfer, when I saw the 8k alert, I just msg him ” tnkz u such a darling, ttyl”

To Be Continued……

SOURCE: http://Amebosquare.com/stories
http://amebosquare.com/stories/must-read-life-yahoo-boypart-4/
Re: Must Read: My Life As A Yahoo Boy…(part 4) by Legbo6: 4:52pm On Jul 09, 2016
SMALL BOYZ PLAY, 8K'S GAMES ARE NOT TO GAME PLANNERS A GAME AT ALL, YOU REALLY WORKED FOR THAT 8K, YOU WERE LIKE RESTLESS, SHARPENED YOUR BRAIN, GOING THROUGH ALL SORT OF BRAIN WORKS THAT NORMALLY GIVE OTHER PEOPLE BRAIN CANCER, SO U GAT TO BE CAREFUL, WHEN NEXT YOU TRY SUCH GAME, YOU GAMBLE WITH YOUR BRAIN AND YOUR LIFE.
MAGA NO DEY PAY AT TIMES
WHILE YOU PLAY MAGA AT THAT POINT
YOU ARE ALSO A MUGU

(1) (Reply)

Things You Need To Know As A Student. / Video Skit: How Meat Sellers Eat At Event / Up For Grab, 2 Years Dubai Direct Employment Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.