Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,210 members, 7,811,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Can Gospel Music Substitute Praying In The Morning?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Gospel Music Substitute Praying In The Morning?? (10285 Views)

5 Benefits Of Praying In Tongues / Jesus did not die for our sins and neither was he our substitute / Praying In Tongues For Seven Hours: Powerful Testimonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Gospel Music Substitute Praying In The Morning?? by dcommissioner: 4:25pm On Jul 09, 2016
Can listening to gospel music in the morning serve as praying in the morning!!!

or can a person substitute praying in the morning with listening to Gospel music??
Re: Can Gospel Music Substitute Praying In The Morning?? by petra1(m): 9:51pm On Jul 09, 2016
It doesn't . When you play music it's the radio that is singing not you

15 Likes

Re: Can Gospel Music Substitute Praying In The Morning?? by Amberon11: 9:54pm On Jul 09, 2016
oo
Re: Can Gospel Music Substitute Praying In The Morning?? by dcommissioner: 3:40am On Jul 10, 2016
petra1:
lol.... funny u

4 Likes

Re: Can Gospel Music Substitute Praying In The Morning?? by Evidence1000(m): 4:30am On Jul 10, 2016
I've always asked myself this question. At times, I feel so lazy to pray. The answer to your question is no. It's better you sing with your mouth by yourself.

This is definitely making frontpage

2 Likes

Re: Can Gospel Music Substitute Praying In The Morning?? by Aremu01(m): 5:56am On Jul 10, 2016
Capital No
What a generation of Lazy Christians we have!

1 Like

Re: Can Gospel Music Substitute Praying In The Morning?? by tpbehappy(m): 7:53am On Jul 10, 2016
Your question is the answer to the question you asked

2 Likes

Re: Can Gospel Music Substitute Praying In The Morning?? by Flexherbal(m): 7:54am On Jul 10, 2016
Prayer is you communicating with God. Not a radio. It can only inspire you to praise, pray and worship God.

6 Likes

Re: Can Gospel Music Substitute Praying In The Morning?? by 360ng: 7:55am On Jul 10, 2016
Hell no
Re: Can Gospel Music Substitute Praying In The Morning?? by harrysjones(m): 7:55am On Jul 10, 2016
u will need to worship ur , ALMIGHTY LORD before starting to pray in the morning

1 Like

Re: Can Gospel Music Substitute Praying In The Morning?? by paulocare: 7:55am On Jul 10, 2016
No it cannot sing your own and pray
Re: Can Gospel Music Substitute Praying In The Morning?? by timilehin007(m): 7:56am On Jul 10, 2016
petra1:

. How about the inspiration you get from singing or listening to the gospel music...you ever wobder why d celestials and cherubimm crosses into the spiritual realm most times when they listen or sings these songs?ponder about it

4 Likes

Re: Can Gospel Music Substitute Praying In The Morning?? by Blaqsmith(m): 7:57am On Jul 10, 2016
'''k
Re: Can Gospel Music Substitute Praying In The Morning?? by lakesidepapa(m): 7:59am On Jul 10, 2016
Make una no deceive me oooo Who was d owner of d cock dat crowed b4 peter denied Jesus??
Re: Can Gospel Music Substitute Praying In The Morning?? by Robinhood477: 8:00am On Jul 10, 2016
happy Sunday
Re: Can Gospel Music Substitute Praying In The Morning?? by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 10, 2016
Op learn how to sing and praise God in ur own way
Re: Can Gospel Music Substitute Praying In The Morning?? by Gabflex: 8:00am On Jul 10, 2016
please U can't do that ooo.
Re: Can Gospel Music Substitute Praying In The Morning?? by FagsamPHP(m): 8:01am On Jul 10, 2016
What kind of mumu question is this??
This Generation ehn! we seriously need God.....

Gosple music substitue for prayer lol

1 Like

Re: Can Gospel Music Substitute Praying In The Morning?? by epini(m): 8:01am On Jul 10, 2016
happy sunday
Re: Can Gospel Music Substitute Praying In The Morning?? by charlyb007: 8:01am On Jul 10, 2016
the music on d radio cannot represent u,God need to hear ur own voice cos u are unique,he want to communicate wit u,just like Hezekiah said only me can praise u d way u want(summarized standard version). so learn yo do it in ur own way to God...
Re: Can Gospel Music Substitute Praying In The Morning?? by Lebee4(m): 8:02am On Jul 10, 2016
I think this is what my wife is having on her mind this morning.
Yes you can sing Thanksgiving songs to worship the most high and even praise him but not radio singing.
the songs we listen to only motivate us to sing praises to God.
Re: Can Gospel Music Substitute Praying In The Morning?? by Pavore9: 8:02am On Jul 10, 2016
Certainly not. For me it is a silent commune with my Creator.
Re: Can Gospel Music Substitute Praying In The Morning?? by HomesOfLife(m): 8:03am On Jul 10, 2016
There are some gospel music that can substitute praying by merely singing along. Positive declarations with a lifted spirit can triple the effect of conventional prayers any day. Singing along to some songs by Sinach, Frank Edwards and Cobhams Asuquo can lift your spirit to unimaginable heights especially when your heart is heavily burdened.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Gospel Music Substitute Praying In The Morning?? by GoldenJAT(m): 8:03am On Jul 10, 2016
noooo.. prayers are prayers!
Re: Can Gospel Music Substitute Praying In The Morning?? by Wealthyone: 8:03am On Jul 10, 2016
People sings often that only praises goes to God as he doesn't eat nor spend money. Why do they still take their monthly 10% to church and claim to give to God while it's obvious some pple are using it to enrich themselves?

Why not give this 10% to a hardworking poor to upgrade his business. This will gradually reduce poverty.
Re: Can Gospel Music Substitute Praying In The Morning?? by uche77zero(m): 8:04am On Jul 10, 2016
When you hear your neighbor play Gospel Music early in the morning especially on a Saturday, Check well his DSTV has expired.

2 Likes

Re: Can Gospel Music Substitute Praying In The Morning?? by samzzycash(m): 8:04am On Jul 10, 2016
Sing with your own mouth.. And then you will pray after that prayer is the only way you communicate with God you only praise him singing
Re: Can Gospel Music Substitute Praying In The Morning?? by NotNairalandi(m): 8:04am On Jul 10, 2016
T
Re: Can Gospel Music Substitute Praying In The Morning?? by Breadmaker: 8:04am On Jul 10, 2016
No way
Re: Can Gospel Music Substitute Praying In The Morning?? by WebSurfer(m): 8:04am On Jul 10, 2016
shocked
Re: Can Gospel Music Substitute Praying In The Morning?? by bigsam1992(m): 8:04am On Jul 10, 2016
I had argument with a friend because of dis same question..from my opinion I don't tink u can substitute it,both goes hand in hand,u pray and still play ur gospel music
Re: Can Gospel Music Substitute Praying In The Morning?? by boydzeal: 8:04am On Jul 10, 2016
Jesus prayed early in the morning—The early morning often found Him in some secluded place, meditating, searching the Scriptures, or in prayer. With the voice of singing He welcomed the morning light. With songs of thanksgiving He cheered His hours and brought heaven’s gladness to the toilworn and disheartened.—(Counsels on Health, 162.)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Praying For The Dead Really Work? / Doubt About Hell? Come In And Ask Your Question: / What are your three most important prayer points For 2022?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.