Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

My Take On Blacklivesmatter.. !!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Take On Blacklivesmatter.. !!! (383 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Take On Blacklivesmatter.. !!! by Peezie07(m): 4:41pm On Jul 09, 2016
Re: My Take On Blacklivesmatter.. !!! by Peezie07(m): 4:53pm On Jul 09, 2016
My take on the black lives matter tingy..!!! When will a black man stop being in material slavery? Things that matters to an average black youth these days are Money, Designers Accessories, B*tch*$ and Baby Mamas, Beefs and Gun Fights. We are in Mental Slavery and encapsulated by our own self. The media is the worlds fastest way of information and communication and yet the music being put on the media by our fellow blacks are basically something that goes like this ( I got a new Jordan Shoe and ma Yeezy Sleeky.. Imma f*ck yo baby mama, pull up a gun on and rape yo mama coz I got more money than yo papa. Let the cops come Imma shoot a popo in his face.. Catch me in the club popping bottles, spending my drug money with my Glock 47 around my waist. All ma bitches put dat ass on me) yet we dance to it and bounce in laughter to the lyrics.. BS. How many white artist sings about this? This cops do listen to this songs too u know. Damn all these celebrity yelling #blacklivesmatters they screwed y'all in the face with their messages. They all gang up, out there in the state there are gangs for 14yrs old minors with guns not to talk of the adults and they all listen to the songs and rejoice. Black kills black like its norm but now we crying cock and bull. We need to start emulating the change we want not typing on Social media handles. The black men that were shot was cause the cops thought they had guns.. Now who sold them out? Your messages and your songs did. Our black celebs who are Twitter fingers but are trigger fingers in the real. We just have to change our own selves and value our lives first. Listen, if your friend comes to your house and start messing the place up with skimpy clothes or drugs and sex symbolic wears, your parents will definitely chase them out and even and restrict you from them. Blacks live matters until we make a change to ourselves and let our lives matter to us. God bless and support the family of the deceased. Charity begins at home. God bless you all. #AllLivesMatterNotJustTheBlacks..

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Definition Of Hope / Jibrin Padded Budget With Billions For Buhari Film Village- Reps / IPOB Warns MEND To Stay Off Negotiation Over Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.