Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

WIFI Expert Pls Your Help Is Needed - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / WIFI Expert Pls Your Help Is Needed (589 Views)

Help!! Is There Any Way To Stop This On Android (photos) / Infinix Hot S Wahala.. Expert Pls Help / Help! Is This How Infinix Hot 2 Really Is? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WIFI Expert Pls Your Help Is Needed by kodedmag(m): 4:44pm On Jul 09, 2016
The guru in the house your help is needed, I needed to make use of the internet connection in my new place of work on my phone via WIFI but is passworded, and I ask my colleagues that are using it to give me the password they said they didn't know the password that is the engineer in - charge that help them input the password to their fone and the engineer as travel out, so my question is this , is it possible to get the password from fone (phone settings) of my colleagues , if yes how will I do it . pls help your friend in need
Re: WIFI Expert Pls Your Help Is Needed by Skale1990(m): 5:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
To bypass d password, download netify or pisphon to bypass d password. 100% sure
Re: WIFI Expert Pls Your Help Is Needed by Itzneowizy(m): 6:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
Skale1990:
To bypass d password, download netify or pisphon to bypass d password. 100% sure
how please
Re: WIFI Expert Pls Your Help Is Needed by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 10, 2016
kodedmag:
The guru in the house your help is needed, I needed to make use of the internet connection in my new place of work on my phone via WIFI but is passworded, and I ask my colleagues that are using it to give me the password they said they didn't know the password that is the engineer in - charge that help them input the password to their fone and the engineer as travel out, so my question is this , is it possible to get the password from fone (phone settings) of my colleagues , if yes how will I do it . pls help your friend in need
this is quite simple. pick up ur co-workers phone and go to settings, make sure the phone is already connected to the wifi. locate the wifi connected on the phone and press(hold) it for like 2 sec. a popup will appear. select modify network and tick the show password. thats it. if u have any issue. do reply
Re: WIFI Expert Pls Your Help Is Needed by kodedmag(m): 7:27am On Jul 11, 2016
thanks boss, I will try that

1 Like

Re: WIFI Expert Pls Your Help Is Needed by kolexepana: 2:19pm On Jul 11, 2016
Iffa password my device, you tweak will never unlock it.
Re: WIFI Expert Pls Your Help Is Needed by kodedmag(m): 4:23pm On Jul 15, 2016
@Uzeinalkali, hv try it didn't work, when I press modify and then show password the password space was blunt nothing is there
Re: WIFI Expert Pls Your Help Is Needed by jahstech: 4:30pm On Jul 15, 2016
kodedmag:
@Uzeinalkali, hv try it didn't work, when I press modify and then show password the password space was blunt nothing is there
Do you have computers, either laptop or desktop connected to the network? Is the device that gives out the wifi in-sight?, I mean like the router or repeater which ever is giving out the WiFi.

(1) (Reply)

Fly Thunder 3 / How To Root Galaxy S4 GT-I9515L On Android 5.0.1 Lollipop / Android Bug Affects 900 Million Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.