Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Oyegun: When Dasuki Was Sharing Money, He Didn’t Invite Any APC Member - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyegun: When Dasuki Was Sharing Money, He Didn’t Invite Any APC Member (19721 Views)

PDP Will Defeat Buhari Or Any APC Presidential Candidate In 2019 - Markarfi / "Pro-Buhari Supporters Caught Sharing Money In Abuja" - Deji Adeyanju / Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyegun: When Dasuki Was Sharing Money, He Didn’t Invite Any APC Member by eemjay(f): 11:53pm On Jul 09, 2016
idupaul:
So this is not actually about corruption but about being left out of the sharing

Seriously

1 Like

Re: Oyegun: When Dasuki Was Sharing Money, He Didn’t Invite Any APC Member by phanshark(m): 12:19am On Jul 10, 2016
dre11:

Oyegun: When Dasuki was sharing money from his ATM, he didn’t invite any APC member

https://www.thecable.ng/oyegun-when-dasuki-was-sharing-money-from-his-atm-he-didnt-invite-any-apc-member
this man want to replace layi Lie's oh!
Re: Oyegun: When Dasuki Was Sharing Money, He Didn’t Invite Any APC Member by papinx(m): 12:30am On Jul 10, 2016
shocked
Re: Oyegun: When Dasuki Was Sharing Money, He Didn’t Invite Any APC Member by papinx(m): 12:31am On Jul 10, 2016
grin
Re: Oyegun: When Dasuki Was Sharing Money, He Didn’t Invite Any APC Member by sweetgala(m): 12:33am On Jul 10, 2016
denko:
Jafaru Isah that refunded 100m na pdp memeber, why didn't Buhari publish the list of looters

IT has been clearly stated that only individuals complicit in the planning and execution of the fraud, and who have not willfully returned any money they may have received would be prosecuted.

The list of those that got an amount or another is long, but a few like Metuh, FFK etc who used the money for a presidential assignment ! who received payment into a business or associate account and can not account for how the money was spent are being investigated. Their actions indict them of haven known the source of the money.

I'll argue the reason the list was not released was to avoid embarrasment of those who received money they knew nothing about e.g Anenih "mr fix-it" and Olu Falae
Re: Oyegun: When Dasuki Was Sharing Money, He Didn’t Invite Any APC Member by DucheSsMerezz(f): 12:39am On Jul 10, 2016
grin
Re: Oyegun: When Dasuki Was Sharing Money, He Didn’t Invite Any APC Member by Osmondinho(m): 1:11am On Jul 10, 2016
nnachukz:
This man's mouth has been leaking these days. He say anything he likes and APC can do anything they like. One thing is sure, they will not remain in power forever.

I think APC members from OshomOLE, Oyegun, Adesina, Fashola, Kachikwu, PMB need serious plumbing work
Re: Oyegun: When Dasuki Was Sharing Money, He Didn’t Invite Any APC Member by mindtricks: 1:18am On Jul 10, 2016
"When Dasuki Was Sharing Money, He Didn’t Invite Any APC Member because all APC Members are saints " - Oyegun

grin
Re: Oyegun: When Dasuki Was Sharing Money, He Didn’t Invite Any APC Member by anonimi: 1:26am On Jul 10, 2016
phemmyutd:
Are you too daft to go to any court to tender your evidence?

No.
He is too smart to do so when the dog of ubima who bankrolled the election of the DullardPoo from Daura is a protected specie in the All ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC party.
Get it now or should I explain to you again?

scribble:

Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari

The blogosphere was inundated with reports of the excessive sharing of dollars at the All Progressives Congress which took place during the latter part of last week.

One APC supporter and Special Adviser to Osun Governor on Environment, BolaIlori had blown the scandal open after he saw the beginning stages of the dollarization in action.

He took to his Facebook page and scribbled, “Crazy things are happening here!!! Some of these cannot represent the change Nigeria is yearning for. Excessive dollarization by one of the aspirants to is to say the least obscene. I have been involved in political process for decades now, I have never witnessed this volume of raw dollarization of party primaries. I only read about this kind of things in PDP primaries. A question been asked by conscientious delegates is that whoever can be giving out between $2000 to $5000 to…delegates certainly does not represent the kind of change Nigerians want…those who contributed to the pauperization of Nigeria now revel in dollarization… majority of Ondo delegates are still standing with Buhari but have been reduced from 85% to 70% within 24 hours…the remaining has gone with dollars ooo.!!!!!”

One has to wonder how Buhari was able to win the primaries in this era of stomach infrastructure where dollars are like the Biblical manna that God sent down from heaven to nourish the Israelites as they made their way to the promised land.

Sources close to the APC with knowledge of the way the Primaries unfolded have revealed that it was Rivers State Governor, Amaechi who flew back to Rivers State and returned to Lagos on Thursday morning with enough dollars to make Benjamin Franklin blush.

It has been revealed that Atiku offered the delegates $5000 each, but Amaechi doubled it to $10000 a pop. Thus turning the tables in favour of General Buhari.

Since his adventure into the APC, Amaechi has gone out of his way to prove himself a party loyalist, always the first to shoki or azonto at the many events the APC holds, which he himself is usually the chief sponsor.

According to party insiders, Amaechi has overtaken Tinubu as the major financier of the party. One does not need to wonder why he is always at President Jonathan’s throat over misappropriated oil wells or other such business. Anything that diminishes from the State’s coffers will have a ripple effect on his funding budget for the APC.

Joe Francis wrote in from Port Harcourt.

http://www.theheraldng.com/dollarization-apc-primaries-amaehi-vanquished-atiku-saibuhari/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3483217_amaechidollarisation_jpegb5e0800e024c28f6be3bb816a31e3e74

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyegun: When Dasuki Was Sharing Money, He Didn’t Invite Any APC Member by khadaffi(m): 2:09am On Jul 10, 2016
Qmerit:

My dear don't corner the matter pls.
what it means is that who loot should suffer alone.
since apc was not in the FG while the loot was share you guys should stop crying like babies of apc not being persecuted or prosecuted

APC was not in the FG in the past administration? Are you kidding me? Saraki, Tambuwal, Ita Enang, Ali Ndume and the rest, which party were they in the past administration?
Even the current COAS Buratai and Aisha Buhari is not free from corruption but what is been done? They are hunting the whistle blowers. There are available evidence that Fashola and Amaech diverted funds and inflated contracts. Don't be deceived, the evidence exist for real. If the EFCC wants to do its job, it knows where to get it.
Re: Oyegun: When Dasuki Was Sharing Money, He Didn’t Invite Any APC Member by SeanDada1(m): 3:07am On Jul 10, 2016
2 things I'm worried about:

1.GMB's Economic plan.

2. Why people are worried over £100M that will not come to them if Paul Pogba is not signed to Manchester United.
Re: Oyegun: When Dasuki Was Sharing Money, He Didn’t Invite Any APC Member by zeberebe: 4:10am On Jul 10, 2016
angry
Re: Oyegun: When Dasuki Was Sharing Money, He Didn’t Invite Any APC Member by zeberebe: 4:18am On Jul 10, 2016
angry sad
Re: Oyegun: When Dasuki Was Sharing Money, He Didn’t Invite Any APC Member by bashydemy(m): 4:27am On Jul 10, 2016
Nasa28:
What of the one Amaechi shared

Wat of madam Aisha that has refused to travel to US?
Which one did Ameachi shared? Please come out with proof or stop the hatred. About Aisha, do you mean she should just fly to the states without any meaningful thing so tomorrow you will start shouting wasting of tax payer money like say you dey pay tax, Even PMB that always travel you complain.
Re: Oyegun: When Dasuki Was Sharing Money, He Didn’t Invite Any APC Member by bashydemy(m): 4:29am On Jul 10, 2016
ozoigbondu:
When Amaechi the human ATM machine was doling out dollars he did not invite any pdp members
Then tell wike to prosecute him if find guilty. FG are only treating cases involve the arms deal and maybe some pending cases with EFCC before the arrival of PMB. So any states governor that think there prodecessor is not clean should probe and prosecute them.
Re: Oyegun: When Dasuki Was Sharing Money, He Didn’t Invite Any APC Member by bashydemy(m): 4:32am On Jul 10, 2016
nnachukz:
This man's mouth has been leaking these days. He say anything he likes and APC can do anything they like. One thing is sure, they will not remain in power forever.
And because they will not remain in power forever they should not probe and prosecute looters for the fear of leaving power one day? OMG your sense of humor no be here.
Re: Oyegun: When Dasuki Was Sharing Money, He Didn’t Invite Any APC Member by bashydemy(m): 4:34am On Jul 10, 2016
denko:
Jafaru Isah that refunded 100m na pdp memeber, why didn't Buhari publish the list of looters
Thank God you said Jafaru Issa return his own. Why can't your heroes do the needful and return the money jejeli as PMB instruct them before taking action. Olu Falae, Bode George, Tony Aneneh etc that return there's did PMB publish their names?
Re: Oyegun: When Dasuki Was Sharing Money, He Didn’t Invite Any APC Member by Funjosh(m): 4:48am On Jul 10, 2016
Comedy of the highest order grin
Re: Oyegun: When Dasuki Was Sharing Money, He Didn’t Invite Any APC Member by xerxes456(m): 4:57am On Jul 10, 2016
Dakad:
I do laugh anytime I hear people asking PMB to probe APC members. We all fail to realise that the arm deal in question is shared between 2014 and early 2015. It's logical that those that shared the money are PDP members. Moreover, I don't even care whatever name anybody call this corruption fight, at least someone is doing something to fight the corruption. GEJ should have done same against APC members while they were bent to send him packing. Non partisan Nigerians so LD support PMB to sanitise this country.

However, the APC led government should be sensitive to Nigerian suffering while fighting the corruption. They should stop this trial and error approach cool
now that's sense talking...
Re: Oyegun: When Dasuki Was Sharing Money, He Didn’t Invite Any APC Member by Qmerit(m): 5:23am On Jul 10, 2016
khadaffi:

APC was not in the FG in the past administration? Are you kidding me? Saraki, Tambuwal, Ita Enang, Ali Ndume and the rest, which party were they in the past administration?
Even the current COAS Buratai and Aisha Buhari is not free from corruption but what is been done? They are hunting the whistle blowers. There are available evidence that Fashola and Amaech diverted funds and inflated contracts. Don't be deceived, the evidence exist for real. If the EFCC wants to do its job, it knows where to get it.

Good any of them that was shared that money of arm with should be questioned then.
Was Ameachi, Fashola, Tambuwal etc part take from that money any Dasuki refused to call their names like he has done to others?
Re: Oyegun: When Dasuki Was Sharing Money, He Didn’t Invite Any APC Member by amtaken(f): 5:37am On Jul 10, 2016
Tinubu admitted that his Nations Newspaper received some money from Dasuki.

Why do APC members still act like their party is the opposition party?
Re: Oyegun: When Dasuki Was Sharing Money, He Didn’t Invite Any APC Member by denko(m): 6:24am On Jul 10, 2016
refunded in the pages of newspapers (Jafaru Isah) Buratai bought house with his savings other pdp members stole to buy properties does that make sense
bashydemy:
Thank God you said Jafaru Issa return his own. Why can't your heroes do the needful and return the money jejeli as PMB instruct them before taking action. Olu Falae, Bode George, Tony Aneneh etc that return there's did PMB publish their names?
Re: Oyegun: When Dasuki Was Sharing Money, He Didn’t Invite Any APC Member by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 10, 2016
nnachukz:

Exactly. Just like pdp
Re: Oyegun: When Dasuki Was Sharing Money, He Didn’t Invite Any APC Member by Jimi23(m): 6:31am On Jul 10, 2016
madridguy:
Yinmu grin

Yinmu is all u gat to say? Now i garrit.
Re: Oyegun: When Dasuki Was Sharing Money, He Didn’t Invite Any APC Member by jerecrown(m): 6:53am On Jul 10, 2016
who is holy and decent in APC member let me remind when abacha is our president and buhari as a minister for petroleum ve u forgotten d millions that lost . you pple shd wake up to the fact. except we youth fight for our right , den change began
Re: Oyegun: When Dasuki Was Sharing Money, He Didn’t Invite Any APC Member by Draye: 7:03am On Jul 10, 2016
denko:
Jafaru Isah was a PDP member till tomorrow, just that he was an old friend of buhari which can happen to anyone...so get your facts right and stop wailing over nothing, for now I advice you pocket your hatred and pray for this govt to succeed so u can benefit ugwan
Re: Oyegun: When Dasuki Was Sharing Money, He Didn’t Invite Any APC Member by xcuggsm(m): 7:04am On Jul 10, 2016
denko:
Jafaru Isah that refunded 100m na pdp memeber, why didn't Buhari publish the list of looters?

Everybody knows the answer to that one :
because more than 3/4 of them are former PDP members who are now in APC
Re: Oyegun: When Dasuki Was Sharing Money, He Didn’t Invite Any APC Member by Draye: 7:10am On Jul 10, 2016
jerecrown:
who is holy and decent in APC member let me remind when abacha is our president and buhari as a minister for petroleum ve u forgotten d millions that lost . you pple shd wake up to the fact. except we youth fight for our right , den change began

See another distorted facts finder, buhari was never the petroleum minister under abacha ok, he was the chairman of PTF petroleum trust fund ok,and that was the last time so many schools were built under the PTF programme, universities were given many buses, and departments were build, hospitals got free medicines. Buhari was petroleum minister under obansanjo when obj was the military head of states and 4 refinery were built by buhari. With your right up it shows either you were not born by then or you get the distorted facts from a wailing lineage who never see anything good in other people except their weakness. Wake up and grow up and stop saying what u don't even no and confusing people here.
Re: Oyegun: When Dasuki Was Sharing Money, He Didn’t Invite Any APC Member by Draye: 7:11am On Jul 10, 2016
jerecrown:

See another distorted facts finder, buhari was never the petroleum minister under abacha ok, he was the chairman of PTF petroleum trust fund ok,and that was the last time so many schools were built under the PTF programme, universities were given many buses, and departments were build, hospitals got free medicines. Buhari was petroleum minister under obansanjo when obj was the military head of states and 4 refinery were built by buhari. With your right up it shows either you were not born by then or you get the distorted facts from a wailing lineage who never see anything good in other people except their weakness. Wake up and grow up and stop saying what u don't even no and confusing people here.
jerecrown:
Re: Oyegun: When Dasuki Was Sharing Money, He Didn’t Invite Any APC Member by defash8: 7:17am On Jul 10, 2016
With this type of statement, this confirmed my earlier position that APC will have acted desperately if they are confronted with election defeat.

If we look at the arms scandal, everything took place between 3rd quarter of 2014 and March 2015. At that point the PDP had started smelling defeat but only throw money at it so as to overturn the situation but still failed. The desperation at that time led them not to clean their acts hence all these looting APC is talking about. Same situation happened with Govs elections & both parties were caught in the act hence the reason FGN/EFCC refused to look into the cases except for Fayose whom they all considered stubborn & lousy.

Our money is still been looted in present administration only by close confidants & in a robust schemes.
Re: Oyegun: When Dasuki Was Sharing Money, He Didn’t Invite Any APC Member by emmanuelbrown26: 7:39am On Jul 10, 2016
Dakad:
I do laugh anytime I hear people asking PMB to probe APC members. We all fail to realise that the arm deal in question is shared between 2014 and early 2015. It's logical that those that shared the money are PDP members. Moreover, I don't even care whatever name anybody call this corruption fight, at least someone is doing something to fight the corruption. GEJ should have done same against APC members while they were bent to send him packing. Non partisan Nigerians so LD support PMB to sanitise this country.

However, the APC led government should be sensitive to Nigerian suffering while fighting the corruption. They should stop this trial and error approach cool
u are on point man, u said the fact and nothing more, had it been GEJ probed APC i believe the looting wouldn't hv gotten to this level, APC over to u, start working ohhhh
Re: Oyegun: When Dasuki Was Sharing Money, He Didn’t Invite Any APC Member by millionaireman: 7:43am On Jul 10, 2016
APC is notorious for making white to become black.
Did Buhari not receive his own from Dasuki again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olanrewaju Omolase: LG Chairman, His Workers Celebrate Makarfi Victory In Ekiti / Tolulope Arotile Gets Posthumous Award As Ooni Honours 100 Youths / President Buhari Receives ECOWAS Special Envoy And Good Luck Jonathan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.