Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,422 members, 7,853,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:32 AM

Self Esteem Issues And It's Symptoms - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Self Esteem Issues And It's Symptoms (391 Views)

Causes Of Asthma And Its Top Early Symptoms / 10 Early Symptoms Of HIV Every Person Should Be Aware Of To Get Timely Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Self Esteem Issues And It's Symptoms by bstringz(m): 5:44pm On Jul 09, 2016
A lot of young people suffer from low self esteem and they don’t even know it.
I have been opportuned to talk to many young people and I realized that many of them suffer from low self esteem issues
The author of a book on the issue said “Believing that there is something innately wrong with themselves, these low self esteem sufferers experience self-esteem attacks (often called panic attacks) when they do something they deem to have been stupid, something they think others have noticed, and something that confirms their own feelings of inadequacy, …”

I myself once had this problem. I wanted to be everyone who came around me. This prompted me to join a lot of bad gangs in my secondary school trying to find some worth. And like I said earlier some of us didn’t even know it…. We would swagger around and pretend that everything is just fine, but inwardly there is this need to fill up a void of emptiness a haunting thought which keeps telling you”you are inadequate. Why can’t your nose be like hers,”

If not, how do you explain that whizkid posted a picture of himself in the toilet and vast majority of young people followed suit.... Continue reading here:http://truenaijayarn.com/low-self-esteem-and-its-symptoms/

(1) (Reply)

WHO Regional Director Visits Nigeria / How To Prevent/stop Bad Breathe - Globallords / 7 Beauty Tips For Working Women, Fighting Off The Heat Wave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.