Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Nysc Batch C Passing Out Date - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch C Passing Out Date (50411 Views)

Batch C 2014/2015 Passing Out Date! / Batch C Passing Out Date / Nysc 2007 Batcb B Passing Out Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Batch C Passing Out Date by eabumere: 10:04am On Sep 10, 2009
Hello house, please does anyone know when Batch will pass out. I heard it will be on 20th of october but not sure. i dont know how many of you are tired of this NYSC thing, i dont know if i am the only one. Anyone please!

3 Likes

Re: Nysc Batch C Passing Out Date by cassidynca(m): 10:11am On Sep 10, 2009
Who be your NYSC met here? Do you think this forum is for Corpers? Abeg ask that question some other place not here.
Thanks for your understanding.
Re: Nysc Batch C Passing Out Date by eabumere: 10:20am On Sep 10, 2009
some things dont lead to pride display, if you cant help you move forward!

cassidynca:

Who be your NYSC met here? Do you think this forum is for Corpers? Abeg ask that question some other place not here.

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch C Passing Out Date by seanlaw(m): 1:56pm On Sep 10, 2009
cassidynca:

Comon mate, why would you post such a reply. If u have nothing better to say why not just keep to yourself than insulting the poster.
@ poster, NYSC is a very irresponsible sector. If u are close to your zonal inspector or area inspector. They would be able to give u a date but they would not confirm it. The date might be close or right.
Re: Nysc Batch C Passing Out Date by gb4sure: 2:41am On Sep 11, 2009
Haba !, it is not good enough the way cassidynca to reply the question of a poor corper, i am also a corp member Batch c also, this is the question that has been border all of us, so for you reply that way is very bad. ok? because of next time, do not reply like that, if u do not have answer to away ok. nairaland is for all.

to my fellow corper, the date of our p.o.p is between 1 - 9 not 20 ok.

After service God shall provide better job for all of us, we shall not beg to survive.

thanks you all for nice comments and concerned

3 Likes

Re: Nysc Batch C Passing Out Date by eabumere: 10:25am On Sep 11, 2009
gb4sure:

Haba !, it is not good enough the way cassidynca to reply the question of a poor corper, i am also a corp member Batch c also, this is the question that has been border all of us, so for you reply that way is very bad. ok? because of next time, do not reply like that, if u do not have answer to away ok. nairaland is for all.

After service God shall provide better job for all of us, we shall not beg to survive.

Amen, funny enough the LI says she is not sure. we are talking about next month here and imagine the lack of info. i just wonder what NYSC have with giving out information early before life challenging events. God bless corpers, even when the country have nothing for us we have something for ourselves
Re: Nysc Batch C Passing Out Date by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 13, 2009
u guys will enter the camp on 3rd nov,i m very sure about this
Re: Nysc Batch C Passing Out Date by vinchristy: 12:30pm On Sep 28, 2009
Hello Buddy,

If answers cannot be provided online , its better to ignore than insult ,

Please keep your pride to your self, Why are some Nigerian so unfair to themselves.

Anyway,our Corper friend the NYSC batch C passing passing out date 's 20th Oct , 2009.

Your final clearance should start from 12th - 14th of October,

Any other useful information would be communicated across through your ZI.

The above  info are authentic.

Best of Luck Buddies in all your endeavours, Remember all an , Some Element of Grace is essential in LIFE !

GOODLUCK
Re: Nysc Batch C Passing Out Date by olugbenga4(m): 1:21pm On Sep 28, 2009
@vinchristy ,

Thank you for the info, you really got it right, 20th october, is unchangeable we are going, may God almighty see us beyond this great day.

Thank you all for nice comment since and even for those that contributed negatively, thank you all

i wish all of us Batch C the unique corpers in the history of nigeria nysc best of luck as we move out

regards
Re: Nysc Batch C Passing Out Date by walelamina: 4:43pm On Sep 28, 2009
Why would Cassyndlinca or what du u call ur name,,why should u reply like dat even though u av served 100yearz bck,,to hell,,,am also yet 2 go for nysc,,batch c,,,osu graduate ,,bt they seems nt treatn us gud as we spent sum days in sch earli ds month 2 mobilise ,,wit d streesss n eeverytn,,,they re now sayn we cant make it till next yr feb,,many of mi mayes re vry angry n dnt knw wt 2 do,,is it stll possible peepz,,na our sch tak am ooo
Re: Nysc Batch C Passing Out Date by gb4sure: 5:20pm On Sep 28, 2009
@walelamina, don't mind any negative comment, God is in our side one day, we shall also said wen we were at nysc, so today whatever anybody like let them continue gamtalk, we are proud to be nigeria corper and we are sure of even good job past the one they are proud of today.

I am current batch c corper serving it ondo state futa. so i blv since we are living on 20th oct. you pple should be able to enter now, i learnt ur camp will likely open on 3rd november. but all the same, the best time God shall make it possible for you pple.

it is well my brother, nysc is sweet though strongle but with God all things are possible

wish all batch c well as we move out and welcome all intending corper well as they moving in soon.
Re: Nysc Batch C Passing Out Date by xreal: 5:34pm On Sep 28, 2009
Its not cassidynca's fault. Someone who has once been a corp member will never give such responce, no matter what year you served.

To all corp members; endurance is the key afterall October is here already.

I pray you guys get a good job after a year of 'service' to 9ja.

'Obey the Clarion Call'
Re: Nysc Batch C Passing Out Date by floriana(m): 6:10pm On Sep 28, 2009
Obviously cassidynca is an illiterate. The corper is his/her senior and not his mate.
Re: Nysc Batch C Passing Out Date by femzy(m): 6:35pm On Sep 28, 2009
For a man(cassidynca ) @ 34, guess he's gonna remain foolish till he rots away
Re: Nysc Batch C Passing Out Date by gb4sure: 8:14pm On Sep 28, 2009
New Day:

Come, you ajuwayas should be ashamed of yourselves. Meanwhile this forum is not for students or corpers. Its strictly for professionals. You need to read the policies before you join any group online. If you want updates about your passing out shit, visit NYSC website and stop posting stupid lame comments. I strongly agree. This Forum is not for corp members or some frustrated students who have issues with their lecturers. This is not some CDS shit or Clearance. PISS OFF!!!

@New Day, you need to be ashamed of urself, look at the way you talk, u urself supposed to be banned forever from commenting on this forum, who be ur make here? for somebody to be copper today is that means that person has turned to ur mate which u can just talk to anyhow, nairaland is for all, u need to keep your stupid month shot if u have no better things to talk about,

we are trying to encourage the poor coppers who somebody had insulted and u jst come from no where talking rubbish again.

if not i knw u as a person i will knw exactly what to say or do for u.

beside fellow coppers keep the flag flying do not mind yeye guy, is this the way they want re=brand nigeria?
Re: Nysc Batch C Passing Out Date by BTRKINGS: 10:39pm On Sep 28, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. ABI U GET NYSC LOGO FOR HAND MAKE U SEND AM HERE AS ATTACHMENT,NEED IT SO BAD.
Re: Nysc Batch C Passing Out Date by tunyus(m): 12:35am On Sep 29, 2009
@casadynka and new day, is it compulsory u talk online
u pple are old enough to know the right tin(AWON AGBAYA).
am also in the shoe,batch c,oou graduate
Re: Nysc Batch C Passing Out Date by concrete: 1:01am On Sep 29, 2009
this is such bullshit!
they never even gave a deadline for foreign graduates to sign up now all of a sudden, they're saying that last day to register is sep 30th!

i'm so peeved! tryna find last minute ticket to naija and won't make it to register on time. wondering if i should take the chance and still come or just forget until next batch

i dey VEX
Re: Nysc Batch C Passing Out Date by Nobody: 5:53am On Sep 29, 2009
Just

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch C Passing Out Date by femzy(m): 7:43am On Sep 29, 2009
Newday registered 26 Sep.

IMHO; cassidynca=Newday , period grin
Re: Nysc Batch C Passing Out Date by uchecj: 9:35am On Sep 29, 2009
i strongly heavily respect any bdy wo hv made it to the camp and came out. as 4 new day and his /her friend they ar still in the luxury wch they tink wl last 4eva wch is thier parents house. my friend  cool ur job is awaiting u
Re: Nysc Batch C Passing Out Date by babygurl19(f): 9:58am On Sep 29, 2009
pls as a foreign student,do u have to come personally to register,can it be organised without the persons presence,just curious and am asking on behalf of someone,and also what site is current on nysc cos the site i know is soooooooooo stale.pls someone should reply me here

sorry bout the delay for you guyz, niger is just too messed up on everything,arrrhhhhh
Re: Nysc Batch C Passing Out Date by RYSB: 10:19am On Sep 29, 2009
Imagine Cassidynca no even sabi spell mate. Newday is so miserable and wants to let everyone to know that he was a corper before. For your info Newday, we are not interested if you know the intricacies of the NYSC scheme because we understand that you are not a graduate. You sound like one of those sellers in mammy market that picked up the NYSC words during one of you efforts to make money to get out of your miserable life. I have just one advise for the two of you; " A foolish man would be thought of as wise if he could just keep his mouth shut."

To all NYSC members past, present and future, keep obeying the clarion call and we'll be at the top obviously without people like these two.

KOPAWIOOOO!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch C Passing Out Date by Nezan(m): 10:28am On Sep 29, 2009
*hisses*

*and moves away*

*shaking head*
Re: Nysc Batch C Passing Out Date by Amjustme: 11:25am On Sep 29, 2009
Let me remind those of us babbling here dat Nairaland forum is for all Nigerians, at all levels. Even if Yar'Adua is on dis forum he has equal rights with a primary school student on this forum.
If you dont support my statement you can as well get deregistered from this forum, as long as you are here, you MUST accommodate every Nigerian on this forum and seek for ways to give POSITIVE responses to each other.

Corpashun, u can go 2 ur NYSC Secretariat office, it should be on the notice board.
Re: Nysc Batch C Passing Out Date by 55gal(m): 11:49am On Sep 29, 2009
cassidynca (m)
lagos
EVEN NA UR FATHER START NYSC DAT DOES NOT GUARANTEE U TO BE TOO PRUDE
EVEN IF U P/O A MILLION YEARS AGO PLEASE PUT UR SELF TO ORDER.
WETIN COME BRING DIS INSULT 4 D QUESTION WEY D POSTER ASK?
NA ONLY U DEY NAIRA LAND FORUM?FRUSTRATION SMYPTOMS.
Re: Nysc Batch C Passing Out Date by McDoe(m): 5:07pm On Sep 29, 2009
gb4sure:

Haba !, it is not good enough the way cassidynca  to reply the question of a poor corper, i am also a corp member Batch c also, this is the question that has been border all of us, so for you reply that way is very bad. ok? because of next time, do not reply like that, if u do not have answer to away ok. nairaland is for all.

Are you truly a corper?
Re: Nysc Batch C Passing Out Date by hackney(m): 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2009
I was going to ask the same question.
What a tragic command of tenses.
Re: Nysc Batch C Passing Out Date by hackney(m): 6:37pm On Sep 29, 2009
what happened to us? ? ?
Re: Nysc Batch C Passing Out Date by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 30, 2009
McDoe:

Are you truly a corper?
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Best CDS Groups To Join As A Corp Member / Ex-Corpers, How Much Did You Save From Your Allowee? / Miss Lagos NYSC And Mr Macho (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.