Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Northern Christians Are Also Being Marginalised By Buhari- CAN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Christians Are Also Being Marginalised By Buhari- CAN (498 Views)

Herdsmen Killings: Buhari Can Be Impeached – NBA / Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu / Buhari Can Dress Like Herdsman To Present 2017 Budget – Fayose's Aide, Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Christians Are Also Being Marginalised By Buhari- CAN by papayeye: 6:28pm On Jul 09, 2016
The Chairman of Christian
Association of Nigeria in
charge of the 19 Northern
States and Abuja, Reverend
Yakubu Pam has urged
President Muhammad Buhari
to be fair in the sharing of
political appointments.
He declared that northern
Christians were being
seriously marginalized.
Pam in a press statement
issued in Jos, Saturday,
noted with great concern the
exclusion of qualified
Christians in the appointment
into strategic positions under
the present administration.
The Northern CAN lamented
that while there were
volumes of allegations from
the South that the
appointments made so far
were in favour of the north,
facts on the ground revealed
that those appointments
were lopsided in favour of
Muslim north to the detriment
of Northern Christian
community.
The statement advocated for
fairness in the appointment
of qualified Nigerians into
positions of government,
adding that, “the
appointments made so far in
the last one year by
President Muhammadu Buhari
has generated concern
among northern Christians,
especially in the appointment
of Security Chiefs.”
The statement advised the
President to carry out a
review of appointments made
into government positions so
far to ensure that all
sections of the Country
Nigeria were given a sense
of belonging.
On the recent extension of
the Sallah holiday, the cleric
questioned the rationale
behind the Minister of
Interior, retired General
Abdulraman Danbazzau’s
announcement of one
additional day to the two
official days that were earlier
declared as public holiday for
Muslim faithfuls to celebrate
Eid-El-Fitri celebrations.
www.dailypost.ng/2016/07/09/lopsided-appointments-northern-christians-are-being-marginalized-can/

1 Like

Re: Northern Christians Are Also Being Marginalised By Buhari- CAN by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 09, 2016
I believe you guys told him this yesterday while you were with him? Let it not be that you ate aisha rice and left in fear without telling him you grudges.

I thought old age changes people but,buhari refuses to change with age. how do this buhari even sleep with this his medieval and hateful mindset?

A grandfather hating like a kid.Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Northern Christians Are Also Being Marginalised By Buhari- CAN by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 09, 2016
I wonder why a grandfather at 75 could be this fanatic and bigoted.

Buhari is sowing a dangerous seed that will do nobody any
good in the nearest distance.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Christians Are Also Being Marginalised By Buhari- CAN by papayeye: 6:32pm On Jul 09, 2016
After una don chop Aisha rice wit presido, yestaday, you con dey loud d mata now. Nor b you and your fellow pastors dey flash teeth wit oga bubu yestaday

3 Likes

Re: Northern Christians Are Also Being Marginalised By Buhari- CAN by SeverusSnape(m): 6:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
I was discussing with one zombified citizen, He was defending Buhari's skewed and biased appointments, His defence was that Buhari can't afford to appoint people from regions agitating for secession. Then I asked him, "Why is the dullard not appointing people from regions not agitating for secession?", The zombie started saying rubbish, He couldn't come up with any defence again. So I guess Northern Christians want to also form their own Nation according to that zombie's logic.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Christians Are Also Being Marginalised By Buhari- CAN by Izonpikin: 6:42pm On Jul 09, 2016
Him dey marginalise them too??... shocked shocked
Re: Northern Christians Are Also Being Marginalised By Buhari- CAN by nnachukz(m): 6:54pm On Jul 09, 2016
If they voted for him, then they should keep quiet. They brought the evil on themselves and the nation at large. The man's heart is very dark.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Christians Are Also Being Marginalised By Buhari- CAN by buharisbae(f): 7:11pm On Jul 09, 2016
all this iPad ehnn I'm sure the head of CAN is a flat head

(1) (Reply)

. / Let's Rally Support For Our Country (nigeria). / Reason Why Buhari Appoints More Northers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.