Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:33 AM

Phcn Has Refused To Seize Power In My Area - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Phcn Has Refused To Seize Power In My Area (1019 Views)

Patience Jonathan Blocks EFCC's Bid To Seize Two Abuja Properties / EFCC To Seize Patience Jonathan’s Property Nationwide / We Are Prepared To Seize Power In SE And SS States In 2019: APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phcn Has Refused To Seize Power In My Area by ayemerbarth: 6:36pm On Jul 09, 2016
I live in Benin city Sapele road Axis to be precise. For the past 12 hrs, BEDC has refused to do their normal 3 hrs in and out. I mean power is on uninterrupted even as I type. I just hope there is no problem some where.
Re: Phcn Has Refused To Seize Power In My Area by Osgilliat(m): 6:41pm On Jul 09, 2016
Same here as well in Berger Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Phcn Has Refused To Seize Power In My Area by Nightie(f): 6:45pm On Jul 09, 2016
Na una dey flex na. We wey neva see lyt since January grin, wetin we go do? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Phcn Has Refused To Seize Power In My Area by ayemerbarth: 6:48pm On Jul 09, 2016
4 real? I pray we have light again if this is eventually siezed.
Re: Phcn Has Refused To Seize Power In My Area by bizgenius1: 6:52pm On Jul 09, 2016
same here in ibadan since 12 dis afternoon.close to 7hours now.i just hope they wont deal with us later undecided

2 Likes

Re: Phcn Has Refused To Seize Power In My Area by idupaul: 6:53pm On Jul 09, 2016
Lies
Re: Phcn Has Refused To Seize Power In My Area by ouigy99(m): 7:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
Erm, i am a staff of Transmission Company of Nigeria. I wish you use this medium to apologize for the problematic power situation in your area.
I have taken notes on your location and will forward it to our technical crew for immediate action.
Don't worry, by tomorrow, all technical faults shall be rectified and your power supply shall be reduced to 2 hours per day, except on weekends and public holidays which shall be 30 minutes due to the high demand during such peak periods.
As I type this, it has been raining heavily for close to 5 hours and PHCN hasn't taken power, the only difference between you guys and my humble self is that I wouldn't disclose my location because I prefer this "faulty" situation I'm experiencing.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phcn Has Refused To Seize Power In My Area by tolufase: 7:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
The same here in Karu, Abuja despite the heavy downpour (rain)

1 Like

Re: Phcn Has Refused To Seize Power In My Area by ayemerbarth: 7:11pm On Jul 09, 2016
Am just afraid right now. I just know they want to deal with us.
Re: Phcn Has Refused To Seize Power In My Area by ouigy99(m): 7:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
tolufase:
Ogbeni, you Wan cast my location abi?

3 Likes

Re: Phcn Has Refused To Seize Power In My Area by ministeriallist: 8:12pm On Jul 09, 2016
tolufase:
ouigy99:

Ogbeni, you Wan cast my location abi?
Tolufase Thx for the info. It was due to the heavy rain. We shall act accordingly once the rain stops, in fact our boys are already on their way to put on off the light
Once again, thanks for the info
grin

1 Like

Re: Phcn Has Refused To Seize Power In My Area by dokunbam(m): 8:19pm On Jul 09, 2016
The power supply is getting better here too, (lagos)although its on and off. Two weeks ago was almost zero supply
Re: Phcn Has Refused To Seize Power In My Area by ashjay001(m): 8:24pm On Jul 09, 2016
Make una no kill person with all these una comedy!

Stay around Dutse myself, we're supposedly supplied by Usman dam, light has never been a major issue. 12hrs+ guaranteed, excerpt during rainfalls and repairs.
Re: Phcn Has Refused To Seize Power In My Area by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 09, 2016
ayemerbarth:
Am just afraid right now. I just know they want to deal with us.
lol, like how?
Re: Phcn Has Refused To Seize Power In My Area by jahsharon: 9:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
Pictures taken 3 minutes ago.

Re: Phcn Has Refused To Seize Power In My Area by SurefireFashion: 9:19pm On Jul 09, 2016
I was expecting 2 to 3 day uninterrupted power supply. Bt anyway, same in my location.
Re: Phcn Has Refused To Seize Power In My Area by Rahym001(m): 9:24pm On Jul 09, 2016
End Time Lies
Re: Phcn Has Refused To Seize Power In My Area by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
bizgenius1:
same here in ibadan since 12 dis afternoon.close to 7hours now.i just hope they wont deal with us later undecided

Brotherly, Guess what. Your Bill is on its way. they only bring light when they start distributing bill. just like. A case study of my area, we've been having light for like two days now, na phcn guyz come knock my door today to give me my bill.

1 Like

Re: Phcn Has Refused To Seize Power In My Area by Wadeoye(m): 10:19pm On Jul 09, 2016
The same in my area here in Lagos ooo unlike before.

About 3 days ago, we had light for the whole night and I was afraid - I couldn't sleep well fearing someone might be playing a prank.

1 Like

Re: Phcn Has Refused To Seize Power In My Area by meforyou1(m): 10:27pm On Jul 09, 2016
Op, clap for yourself

(1) (Reply)

2019 Presidency: Why PDP Is Playing With Fire – Bode George / Finally ! . . . Oyo - Ogbomosho Road Flagged Off / Buhari And DSS Testing The Feasibility Of "Hunger Game" On Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.