Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,583 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Kate Henshaw Blast Fan Who Mocked Her Wit Menopause:Bitterleaf Soaked Homosapian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Blast Fan Who Mocked Her Wit Menopause:Bitterleaf Soaked Homosapian (2063 Views)

John Legend's Wife Goes Topless To Reply Those That Mocked Her Body / Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen / Kate Henshaw Blasts Fan Who Mocked Her 4 Criticising Nigeria's 2016 Budget(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kate Henshaw Blast Fan Who Mocked Her Wit Menopause:Bitterleaf Soaked Homosapian by ebosie11(f): 6:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
Some trolls and their bad mouth eeeh! A troll (omobola_bae) attacked Nollywood actressKate Henshaw on her Instagram page when she shared photos of some delicious looking baked goodies she got and gushed over.Omobola_bae was kinda irked when Kate Henshaw shared the goodies.She insulted her in Yoruba and made an illogical
reference to menopause.Trust Madam Kate na,her mouth no get part 2,if she wan give am to you she go give am to you overdose.She clapped back. See her response below....

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/bitter-leaf-soaked-homosapian-kate.html

Re: Kate Henshaw Blast Fan Who Mocked Her Wit Menopause:Bitterleaf Soaked Homosapian by ebosie11(f): 6:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
Lol
Re: Kate Henshaw Blast Fan Who Mocked Her Wit Menopause:Bitterleaf Soaked Homosapian by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
Truth hurts as phuck

Re: Kate Henshaw Blast Fan Who Mocked Her Wit Menopause:Bitterleaf Soaked Homosapian by klassykute(m): 6:58pm On Jul 09, 2016
mk she dey dull her self there nahh wen her eye go clear she don dey 56 alrdy. na teest bear she go adopt
Re: Kate Henshaw Blast Fan Who Mocked Her Wit Menopause:Bitterleaf Soaked Homosapian by klassykute(m): 6:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
mk she dey dull her self there nahh wen her eye go clear she don dey 56 alrdy. na teedy bear she go adopt
Re: Kate Henshaw Blast Fan Who Mocked Her Wit Menopause:Bitterleaf Soaked Homosapian by searchng4love: 7:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: Kate Henshaw Blast Fan Who Mocked Her Wit Menopause:Bitterleaf Soaked Homosapian by ify2016: 7:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
Celebrities no dey take nonsense

Give and it shall be given unto you in abundance.

Una wan tell person how she wan live her life.

Odikwa egwu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw Blast Fan Who Mocked Her Wit Menopause:Bitterleaf Soaked Homosapian by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
Y always fans wahala
Re: Kate Henshaw Blast Fan Who Mocked Her Wit Menopause:Bitterleaf Soaked Homosapian by Strawman: 7:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
What type of insult is that? How will a homo sapien be soaked in bitter leaf?
Re: Kate Henshaw Blast Fan Who Mocked Her Wit Menopause:Bitterleaf Soaked Homosapian by Vendoor(f): 7:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
Menopause is real sha grin

The thing pain her cheesy

Bad mouth everywhere lipsrsealed
Re: Kate Henshaw Blast Fan Who Mocked Her Wit Menopause:Bitterleaf Soaked Homosapian by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
Nigerians make Una chill na...celebrities are human and have emotions just like you and i
Re: Kate Henshaw Blast Fan Who Mocked Her Wit Menopause:Bitterleaf Soaked Homosapian by Stanleywaxy(m): 7:14pm On Jul 09, 2016
Re: Kate Henshaw Blast Fan Who Mocked Her Wit Menopause:Bitterleaf Soaked Homosapian by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
ebosie11:
Lol
Na u post na u still come laugh!
Re: Kate Henshaw Blast Fan Who Mocked Her Wit Menopause:Bitterleaf Soaked Homosapian by Nightie(f): 7:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
ethene:

Na u post na u still come laugh!

E tire me oo.
Re: Kate Henshaw Blast Fan Who Mocked Her Wit Menopause:Bitterleaf Soaked Homosapian by buharisbae(f): 8:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
internet trolls every where who takes them serious anyways?
Re: Kate Henshaw Blast Fan Who Mocked Her Wit Menopause:Bitterleaf Soaked Homosapian by Airforce1(m): 8:32pm On Jul 09, 2016
not a cool thing to say to your fellow woman

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Blast Fan Who Mocked Her Wit Menopause:Bitterleaf Soaked Homosapian by calmdude(m): 9:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
Wetin be the girl own sef. Kate get pikin, get money, get good career. Abi d person forget say Kate na divorcee not fresh single like Rita Dominic...... undecided sometimes some people just take out their frustration on others
Re: Kate Henshaw Blast Fan Who Mocked Her Wit Menopause:Bitterleaf Soaked Homosapian by onoikenna: 5:48am On Jul 10, 2016
Some fans are bad mouthed
Re: Kate Henshaw Blast Fan Who Mocked Her Wit Menopause:Bitterleaf Soaked Homosapian by mrwonlasewonie: 6:49am On Jul 10, 2016
klassykute:
mk she dey dull her self there nahh wen her eye go clear she don dey 56 alrdy. na teest bear she go adopt
ode.you never plan your own life you dey predict the future of another person

Who menopause no go catch anyway. Even you
Re: Kate Henshaw Blast Fan Who Mocked Her Wit Menopause:Bitterleaf Soaked Homosapian by klassykute(m): 7:25am On Jul 10, 2016
mrwonlasewonie:
ode.you never plan your own life you dey predict the future of another person

Who menopause no go catch anyway. Even you
mumu my life is planned .. i gat two kids and dats all i want.. my fam nd me aint suffering dats wat i want.. we go out erri Sunday like we gonna do today after church dats what i want...my two kids 6 $3 years old gat more money in their bank account dat kinda money ur gonna work for years to get.. dats what i want..i am not un a rented apartment i own my house nd soon my kids is gonna own dem own too b4 18 dats wat i want.. so u see I WAS ALRDY BETTER B4 TALKIN ON KATES SHII.. MAYB U SHOULD READ WELL U MIGHT GRAG ND LOOK FOR JOB OR MY KIDS COULD GIVE U ONE pheals abi?
Re: Kate Henshaw Blast Fan Who Mocked Her Wit Menopause:Bitterleaf Soaked Homosapian by nikkypearl(f): 7:31am On Jul 10, 2016
Judging from the fact that she's been ranting lately,she is literally a bitter woman angry like bitter leaves of coz sad
Re: Kate Henshaw Blast Fan Who Mocked Her Wit Menopause:Bitterleaf Soaked Homosapian by idupaul: 7:42am On Jul 10, 2016
klassykute:
mumu my life is planned .. i gat two kids and dats all i want.. my fam nd me aint suffering dats wat i want.. we go out erri Sunday like we gonna do today after church dats what i want...my two kids 6 $3 years old gat more money in their bank account dat kinda money ur gonna work for years to get.. dats what i want..i am not un a rented apartment i own my house nd soon my kids is gonna own dem own too b4 18 dats wat i want.. so u see I WAS ALRDY BETTER B4 TALKIN ON KATES SHII.. MAYB U SHOULD READ WELL U MIGHT GRAG ND LOOK FOR JOB OR MY KIDS COULD GIVE U ONE pheals abi?

Your mentality reeks of poverty joor
Re: Kate Henshaw Blast Fan Who Mocked Her Wit Menopause:Bitterleaf Soaked Homosapian by klassykute(m): 7:44am On Jul 10, 2016
idupaul:

Your mentality reeks of poverty joor
lol what i said got to u so hard .. am sorry .. but its d truth sha.. happi sunday man
Re: Kate Henshaw Blast Fan Who Mocked Her Wit Menopause:Bitterleaf Soaked Homosapian by idupaul: 7:55am On Jul 10, 2016
klassykute:
lol what i said got to u so hard .. am sorry .. but its d truth sha.. happi sunday man

Why will that dirty thing get to me when I know I am lot better off than you and Ur second hand car life ..you spoke like a rat race champion so I know immediately where you are on the scale
Re: Kate Henshaw Blast Fan Who Mocked Her Wit Menopause:Bitterleaf Soaked Homosapian by mrwonlasewonie: 1:29pm On Jul 10, 2016
klassykute:
anybody can claim anything on the internet so park well and keep your lies to yourself. Not intrested. Oniranu
Re: Kate Henshaw Blast Fan Who Mocked Her Wit Menopause:Bitterleaf Soaked Homosapian by klassykute(m): 1:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
mrwonlasewonie:
anybody can claim anything on the internet so park well and keep your lies to yourself. Not intrested. Oniranu
whoz talking to dis idiot... who mentioned ur name here nahh eeeee na wa o
Re: Kate Henshaw Blast Fan Who Mocked Her Wit Menopause:Bitterleaf Soaked Homosapian by SurefireFashion: 1:52pm On Jul 10, 2016
Ooops
Re: Kate Henshaw Blast Fan Who Mocked Her Wit Menopause:Bitterleaf Soaked Homosapian by mrwonlasewonie: 1:57pm On Jul 10, 2016
klassykute:
whoz talking to dis idiot... who mentioned ur name here nahh eeeee na wa o
get off my mention jare.oniroshi

Them don use lie curse this one say anywhere he goes he must sha be lying about

(1) (Reply)

What If They Make Up For Your Bride Like This? / Tonto Dikeh's Hubby Rumored Lover & PA, Rosy Meurer, Stuns In New Birthday Pics / #children's Day :: Actress Adunni Ade Show Off Her Cute Kid In Native Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.