Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,353 members, 7,853,551 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:01 PM

Business Opportunity, Partners Wanted In A Multi-million Naira Agric Business - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Business Opportunity, Partners Wanted In A Multi-million Naira Agric Business (749 Views)

Become Uber Of Agric business Partner - Those In Lagos ONLY / Greengold - Agric Business Opportunity Powered By Greennation & Valuechain(gnvc) / Fish Farming Partners Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Opportunity, Partners Wanted In A Multi-million Naira Agric Business by Agroproducts: 8:06pm On Jul 09, 2016
financial partners wanted in a multi million naira Agricultural business.
invest N200,000 and get 100% profit in one month.
This situation arose because of increased demand and increase in the number of our customers as a result of our integrity and committment to the business. so please only serious investors are needed.
contact zero seven zero three nine seven six five four three four. for details
Re: Business Opportunity, Partners Wanted In A Multi-million Naira Agric Business by Agroproducts: 7:16am On Jul 10, 2016
Limited time available before we start the business. Application is based on first come first serve basis.
Re: Business Opportunity, Partners Wanted In A Multi-million Naira Agric Business by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 10, 2016
Dear @Agroproducts, you'd do well to at least give us the nature of the business you want us to invest in, and the Terms&Conditions under which we'd be operating.
I for one, would like to know what kind of business would yield 100% returns on investment in just one month shocked...or did you mean 'one year'?
Re: Business Opportunity, Partners Wanted In A Multi-million Naira Agric Business by Agroproducts: 11:57am On Jul 10, 2016
its nothing other than Agricultural supply business. we help exporting companies source for the produce from local farmers then connect the local farmers n d exporting company to transact for a commission. if you are still not clear, whatsapp me for more clearification. my number is on the post.
Re: Business Opportunity, Partners Wanted In A Multi-million Naira Agric Business by obstead200(m): 12:34pm On Jul 10, 2016
I wanted to scream "scammer alert"
but then what did I know? I would rather watch and wish the business and its intending investors all the best.
Re: Business Opportunity, Partners Wanted In A Multi-million Naira Agric Business by obstead200(m): 12:39pm On Jul 10, 2016
Agroproducts:
its nothing other than Agricultural supply business. we help exporting companies source for the produce from local farmers then connect the local farmers n d exporting company to transact for a commission. if you are still not clear, whatsapp me for more clearification. my number is on the post.
Now to specifically address u, the OP:
U are going about it the wrong way. U need to show ur investors exactly how u plan to use their money, exactly what aspect of the business u need their money for, ur competitive advantages in the business, ur prospects, ur connections and network, ur own financial capital and capacity etc. they will also need to know how the 100% profit will be realised.
Note that talk is very cheap. So whatever u are saying must be able to pass the test of independent verification by potential investors

1 Like

Re: Business Opportunity, Partners Wanted In A Multi-million Naira Agric Business by millhouse: 8:58am On Jul 12, 2016
U need to expatriate more to raise that money here bro
Re: Business Opportunity, Partners Wanted In A Multi-million Naira Agric Business by millhouse: 8:59am On Jul 12, 2016
U need to expansiate more to raise that money here bro

(1) (Reply)

14 Fun Facts About Dragonflies / FEMNET Pomology Services / How Do I Know A Chicken Is Infected With Bird Flu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.