Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,687 members, 7,955,572 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:29 AM

How Can I Increase The RAM Of My Phone - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How Can I Increase The RAM Of My Phone (505 Views)

How To Increase The Lifespan Of Your LED TV / How To Increase The 3G Internet Speed Of Your MTN SIM From 62k To 128k / Travel Technology To Increase The Sales Of Tour Operators And Travel Agents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Increase The RAM Of My Phone by thuao(m): 8:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
How can the RAM of a phone be increased, I mean from say 125mb to 256mb or 1G to 2G.
I use to know that , one can add more RAM to a desktop or laptop, is that applicable to phones as well.
Re: How Can I Increase The RAM Of My Phone by spoilerx: 9:06pm On Jul 09, 2016
grin
Re: How Can I Increase The RAM Of My Phone by Habiodunz(m): 9:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
The RAM of your phone cant be increase but a file can be created on your SD card wich will serve as extra RAM and itz called Swap File though tz only for Android users
Re: How Can I Increase The RAM Of My Phone by thuao(m): 2:34pm On Jul 10, 2016
Habiodunz:
The RAM of your phone cant be increase but a file can be created on your SD card wich will serve as extra RAM and itz called Swap File though tz only for Android users

pls can u expantiate more on this. thank you
Re: How Can I Increase The RAM Of My Phone by Habiodunz(m): 4:41pm On Jul 10, 2016
thuao:

pls can u expantiate more on this. thank you
Dont worry i will create a thread for this
Re: How Can I Increase The RAM Of My Phone by Naughtylyn: 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
Learn Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs

You can make better pay if money is your goal. Not everyone would get the job. I wish you good luck. But if you don't make the list, get angry and channel that anger energy to empower yourself.

Know any good phone repairs outlet? Find out. A great technician makes thousands per day supporting the latest smartphones and other cellphones!

Employ Yourself 

For the comprehensive book on Mobile phones and Tablets Repairs everyone is talking about, click the link below and get it here:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9789534116?keywords=mobile%20phones%20and%20tablets%20repairs&pc_redir=T1&qid=1463153220&sr=8-8

(1) (Reply)

For Sale: Infinix X600 Note2 / Acer Aspire 4377Z For Sale In Ph / Stay Strong! Make Them Wonder How You're Still Smilling! Enjoy Your Day Peeps!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.