Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Rain Turns Road To "River" In Benin This Evening - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rain Turns Road To "River" In Benin This Evening (30894 Views)

Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" / Donald Trump Campaign Car In Calabar Spotted This Evening(photos) / Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rain Turns Road To "River" In Benin This Evening by rexbuton: 5:00am On Jul 11, 2016
thank God say people dun dey get sense to see beyond politics.. Soon they would run out of old pictures to post.. Edo people cannot afford to vote PDP, since the latter cannot understand the storm water project, they would abandon it and cause an ecological disaster and yet blame APC..

Stop littering
Stop pouring corn cobs inside drains
stop placing container stalls on natural waterway
Clear and de-silt your street gutters

Politicians come and go but we and the success/failure remain.

VOTE FOR COMPLETION OF THE STORM WATER PROJECT
VOTE FOR YOUR CONSCIENCE
VOTE FOR FACTS

1 Like

Re: Rain Turns Road To "River" In Benin This Evening by Nobody: 6:05am On Jul 11, 2016
I don't know jack about politics but I know the Edo state drainage system is by far better than it used to be.
Before now, at the mention of drizzle, all roads between uselu and ugbowo axis is not for me

2 Likes

Re: Rain Turns Road To "River" In Benin This Evening by darelar(m): 7:22am On Jul 11, 2016
bloodkiIler:
the destiny of edo people rests in their hands

vote ize iyamu to destroy the works of this useless scallywag called Oshiomole.

Oshiomole is a scallywag

Can you please show us the pictures of Edo roads during the Era of PDP 12 years in that state.Because I could still remember that road as far back as 2004, 2005 before Oshiomole enter as governor. Every sincere person know that Adams perform far better than his pdp predecessor. So don't condemn him because of downpour that happened.
Re: Rain Turns Road To "River" In Benin This Evening by jtjohn(m): 7:43am On Jul 11, 2016
GRA and Aduwawa in Benin is not also left out....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rain Turns Road To "River" In Benin This Evening by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 11, 2016
The way rain dey fall for benin now i dey suspect pdp for the mata unto edo2016 election based on campaign things.
Re: Rain Turns Road To "River" In Benin This Evening by Charly68: 8:47am On Jul 11, 2016
Upon all the billions Oshiomole spent on the roads this is still happening in Benin city,you will see fire when PDP comes back to power,by then Atlantic ocean will be released to Benin . Edo people shine your eyes !

1 Like

Re: Rain Turns Road To "River" In Benin This Evening by mumuto: 8:58am On Jul 11, 2016
Please Edo people, let's not return to Egypt. Rome wasn't built in a day.
Re: Rain Turns Road To "River" In Benin This Evening by july66: 9:34am On Jul 11, 2016
wisov:
Its simple, if rain continues to fall no matter hw good d drainages are,deree will be flood! We've seen dis in paris,sydney,even manila etc if ure tryin to win pples heart to ize iyamu op, u will nid to try harder! Ize iyamu stole d money meant for d dualization and contruction of irhirhi road! He was d architect of igbinedions wicked plan to plunder d state dry,leaving it in a state of decay! I know oshobaba cud hve done better,but y blaming osho I won't forget lucky and his cronies! Osho can't do all, govt is continua! Vote apc
You are right, we even see flood in the US through CNN but please don't blame Ize Iyamu for Igbinedion's shortcomings. When a chief executive of an establishment has an agenda, there is little or nothing his assistant can do if he refuses to take his advise. Lucky Igbinedion's government ddnt do well because of who Lucky Igbinedion is. Oshiomhole's government tried because of who Oshiomhole is. Buhari's government is fighting corruption because of who Buhari is. Afterall, Buhari served as PTF chairman under corrupt Abacha & is today fighting curruption. Therefore, if Igbinedion's government failed, hold Igbinedion & not Ize Iyamu. Every man brings out his talent when he is in charge. This also shows that the fact that Oshiomhole tried does not also mean that Obaseki will rule well. Scan each candidate on their individual ability & integrity. Issue of PDP & APC is no longer the issue because APC members like Ize iyamu have crossed to PDP & PDP members like Prof Osunbor have crossed to APC. They haved mixed. So when APC accuses PDP of corruption, they are talking to themselves too & when PDP accuses APC of being a propaganda party, they are equally talking to themselves. QED.
Re: Rain Turns Road To "River" In Benin This Evening by vincentissue(m): 9:49am On Jul 11, 2016
That's the look of the road abt 5yrs ago not now. ONE should stop posting nonsense because we don't like oshomole.
Re: Rain Turns Road To "River" In Benin This Evening by ajepako(f): 9:55am On Jul 11, 2016
bloodkiIler:
the destiny of edo people rests in their hands

vote ize iyamu to destroy the works of this useless scallywag called Oshiomole.

Oshiomole is a scallywag

You this omekata eh!

Your case tire me oh

You got no chill for any baga including dem baba!

.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rain Turns Road To "River" In Benin This Evening by Bimpe29: 10:24am On Jul 11, 2016
Waooo! Are there no drainage? That's pretty nasty.
Re: Rain Turns Road To "River" In Benin This Evening by wisov(m): 11:52am On Jul 11, 2016
I agree with u to an extent! But both candidates are not worthy of occupying dat seat! I wud still prefer a neutral person who didn't benefit from luckys era!
july66:
You are right, we even see flood in the US through CNN but please don't blame Ize Iyamu for Igbinedion's shortcomings. When a chief executive of an establishment has an agenda, there is little or nothing his assistant can if he refuses to take his adviseamyou. Lucky Igbinedion's government ddnt do well because of who Lucky Igbinedion is. Oshiomhole's government tried because of who Oshiomhole is. Buhari's government is fighting corruption because of who Buhari is. Afterall, Buhari served as PTF chairman under corrupt Abacha & is today fighting curruption. Therefore, if Igbinedion's government failed, hold Igbinedion & not Ize Iyamu. Every man brings out his talent when he is in charge. This also shows that the fact that Oshiomhole tried does not also mean that Obaseki will rule well. Scan each candidate on their individual ability & integrity. Issue of PDP & APC is no longer the issue because APC members like Ize iyamu have crossed to PDP & PDP members like Prof Osunbor have crossed to APC. They haved mixed. So when APC accuses PDP of corruption, they are talking to themselves too & when PDP accuses APC of being a propaganda party, they are equally talking to themselves. QED.
Re: Rain Turns Road To "River" In Benin This Evening by MrNiceGuy5: 1:00pm On Jul 11, 2016
malele:
This same man criticised okonji iweala for not giving him loan.
He later got it under this APC government, what has he used it for?
Please, get your fact , that road should be federal road. State govt is not responsible for repairs and maintenance.
Re: Rain Turns Road To "River" In Benin This Evening by evansjeff(m): 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2016
spare me this crap...show me any state in Nigeria that hasn't been flooded at one time or the other...even the US, China...just to mention a few. It has been raining for days no stop I n Benin even right now. In any case these streets will all dry up in few hours because they got good drainage systems. PDP bigots look for a better way to discredit the governor ok?
Re: Rain Turns Road To "River" In Benin This Evening by luluosas(m): 8:20am On Jul 12, 2016
There's a place that was named 'mamiwater' by Lucky Igbinedion, the son of the soil who failed to attend to it. A total stranger, Oshiomhole, came and addressed that mamiwater area and today, the people are happy. If for nothing, Oshiomhole's achievement in redefining Edo State, particularly Benin City would vindicate him. Who knows this place I am speaking about please if you are a true Edo son or daughter here. Remember, I sing praise of no one. GOD bless my dear Edo State.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vehicle In Betty Akeredolu's Convoy Kills 2 Female Undergraduates In Ondo / Ken Nnamani Joins APC / Saraki Conducts HBP Test on Dino Melaye At Hospital Inauguration in Yobe (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.